Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Prince Caspian Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oOFuniPuniOo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:50 am
prince capian so hot!!! i even dramt of him as my boyfriend...

anyway i hate the ending because the main ruler of naria (which is peter, ed, lucy and susan) has to leave narnai forever....  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:31 am
but that's not true - the only one that never returns to Narnia is Susan, because she somehow turns into a vain stupid bimbo. The fact that only Lucy and Edmund returns in the 2nd book with Caspian doesn't mean Peter won't come back later. The last book tells you why...  

oarjelsaemie

Organization13_Larxene

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:40 am
i liked the song at the end of the movie... what was it called?
is it out now??

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:29 pm
i love watching it^^ heart  

Lady_Yuna24

Lady Leya

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:59 pm
I was really impressed with this one. I loved the first one. But, this one was even better. Im so glad Prince Caspian and Susan got "sorta together I knew they would even before I watched the movie. I know some poeple are against that relationship cause its not in the book. But, hey why not spice it up some. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:24 am
I really like "The Call" (song at end of the movie), it's so bittersweet. Why can't Susan and Caspian get married? Still, I think Peter's cuter! I don't like that something things weren't by the book, but it was a pretty good movie.  

pharaohs_sister

3,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

princess_ewen

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:18 am
the show is definitely a great show to watch (in my opinion) i was mesmerized by the effects during the war and also the costumes the characters had ^^ prince caspian is sooooo HOT!!! heart heart  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:21 pm
'The Call' was the most amazing song I have ever heard in a long time! I nearly cried when they played it, the song fits so well! Also, Prince Caspian was wonderful! Although I do wonder why they had the Telmarines speak with an odd accent, it almost sounded Spanish, but I could be wrong. ^_^

Aranel Lissesul

knightofthe21stcentury

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:39 pm
I want to watch it. I've read the book, but can't really remember it. It's one of those hard to remember books like the Hobbit. All I remember is a big war at the end.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:24 pm
Tonks738
If you read the book, you'd be extremely disappointed. rolleyes The book had sooooo much more to it & the movie changed too much stuff. I can understand that they wanted to add some things, but they changed Peters character in a stupid way. The movie wasn' that bad but I felt like I was watching something else. I don't know if someone understands what I mean... : mrgreen:

I agree. Standing alone the movie was good, of course the book was better and in comparison the movie tanked a bit. There was no love story(though in the series Susan's availability recurred somewhat), and as much bringing back the white witch would have 'amped up the action' she merely served as a device for the true Narnian spirit to be revealed in relying on Aslan not the the witch. There were some points where I was severely disappointed (ie the theme was incredibly obvious in the score, I like it to be a hidden a bit more and that non-existent love story) and then there were parts that I loved (Ricicheep, I loved how they portrayed him)  

GreenePony

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:31 pm
ohh cool i dont thik its out on dvd here yet but cant wait to see it i thought the 1st narnia was good  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:38 pm
I haven't seen the movie yet, or the first one, but I do hope I can, as I think they'd be movies that would interest me.

consultantnerd

Interesting Genius

4,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

peachpie699

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:25 pm
I really loved it. I thought it was better than the 1st one. Ben Barnes was really great as Prince Caspian. I thought it was way better than the book. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:02 pm
i really liked the movie! i thought the fight scenes were cool, and they made it a lot more exciting than the book.

plus ben barnes is totally gorgeous!  

x--stevee--x

celestial_dream77

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:08 pm
I thought the first movie was a bit better but it was awesome biggrin I loved the whole movie ^_^  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff