Total Votes : 75

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:40 pm
Don't worry everyone, I will be inviting more Rpers very shortly. I'd like to see this turn into an actual RP though, because people's profiles do change depending on the RP. If one wants to use the same profile for multiple RP'S, they could copy and paste it from here.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:43 pm
^O_o>

Well, in that case, I should be posting like 50% of my characters here.  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

darkblade1117

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:42 pm
Username: darkkiller1117
Name of rp: dont know
Name: Nathainel de nostrefer
Grade: out of colleage
Race: vampire, demon, and human
Bio: At the age of 10 was still a little kid, mean and cruel, but still a human. He was bitten in at night and was held against the wall and biten by a vampire. He was darkened by the vampire aura but that was not the worst thing that happened to him. He was trained by the same vampire that bit him, that vampire was killed by a demon. The demon shoved a vial of its blood into the boys mouth, making him drink all of it. He was then consumed by the demon blood and turned half demon, half vampire, he gained a bit of his humanity back by drinking human blood.
Dislikes: things that opose him, and not being dominate.
Sexuality: Male
Single or Taken: single, once had a wife, but she died.
Other: carries around two knives in his big boots. And has a knife in his wrist. He has a power, that makes a invisible space to store stuff, he stores it with his guns and knives. He keeps the bullets inside of his skin and fuses them with his blood to make them. To him his armor is about as heavy as a deck of cards. Wheres a katana across his back of his waist. Has a chained sickle and one sickle on next to the katana.
Pet: two wolves. Shadow and Storm
Apperance: User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:40 pm
Username: {NaimoTheDemonOfFire}
Character name: {Damian Blade}
Race: {Half Elf half Vampyre}
Powers: {Elementalist-has magical control over all elements, can also communicate with all animal last power will eventually develop}
Grade: {FreshMan}
Sexual Orientation: {Bi-Curious}
Theme Song: {Come Out And Play-AnyBody Killa}
Attitude: {bi-polar to the max, but if your a good friend i will always try to be cortious}
Bio: {Will explainin rp}
Other: {very sensitive about my ex}
Appearance: {look at my avvie XD}  

DamianBlade

3,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Vicious_Nyx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:32 pm
Username: Spikedcollarhex
Name of RP: Undecided, but I'm new and up for anything

Name: Nyx Otosa
Grade: Is too old to be a student, but could be a teacher
Race: Were-Pantheress
Bio: Is the only one of her kind
Personality: Nyx is fierce, sarcastic, very flirty, can be cold and cynical as well
Dislikes: She disliked most females, being told what to do and hates being bored
Sexuality: Nyx like men more, but is attracted to the shape of mature females
Single or Taken: Single
Other: There is a magically choker collar that is always around her neck. It changes shape and design at will.

Human form:
User Image

Pantherss form:
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:36 pm
Hear the music and despair…

Dice system is ridiculous. The outcome of an expert sniper shot on another character, for example, decided by the roll of a die? Not likely! Perhaps it could be blamed on a miscalculation, but, really, it wouldn't happen again, by all means. Traditional means of roleplaying will do fine.

Demonic Repentance

Miss Anthropy--x

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:12 pm
Username- ll HarleyQuinn ll
name of RP: Dunno yet xD
Name: Kira
Grade: N/A
Race: Fallen Angel/Shape-shifter/Witch/Vampire
Bio: Kira never had what most would call a normal life. Instead of attending a normal school, she attended many. Some were for her "abilities" and the others were assassain schools. Kira never knew her parents and was never taken to an orphanage. She grew up on the water-ways of Venice, Italy. She used to have a boyfriend...but he tried to abuse her. That didn't work out very well for him ( unless you think an over-dose on asprin is a good thing). Kira now wanders from city to city, blending, learning, killing.
Personality: Kira is very intelligent and witty. She can often seem shy or upset. Kira has been known to take serious mood-swings from happy to depressed very quickly. So, she can be very shy and quiet one minute and loud and outgoing the next.
Likes: Kira likes the moon, nature, animals, music, drawing, writing, sleeping, traveling, the seasons, and randomness.
Dislikes: Kira despises too perky people, the wrong kinds of music, cruelty towards the undeserving defenseless, the sun, and high-standards.
Sexuality: Straight
Other: Kira loves to play her violin, cello, piano, and guitar. She can also sing beautifuly but refuses to in front of others.
Pet(s): Two dogs ( wolf-rottweiler mix named Garret and a wolf-mut named Lynch), small black cat named Jinx, and a crow named Edgar
Appearance: User Image

(( Can we just create a rp or do we have to have it 'okay'ed by one of the mods? And! if we make another character for a different rp...does it have to be posted here? ))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:59 pm
Username- mel_missie
name of RP: Club murder--a RP I shall be creating in the next hour, and editing this post also
Name: Mayzel Nenum
No, she isn't, she's 14, she just needs every one to believe she is...
Grade: 10th, whatever it's called.
Race: Human/Killer
Bio: My rampage began about 3 years ago, when my mother was raped and murdered. I was put in the Witness Protection Program, and sent away to an academy in Sea Side Oregon. I was re-named Mayzel Nenum, and I was to tell people that I was a year older than I really was. I began killing out of rage, never on campus though, and only for a reason.

My third month on campus, I started the 'Advantaged Anime Discussing Club' though I knew nothing of Anime except it was a form of cartoon from Asia. Apparently, only a handful of people would admit to their love of Anime, but it was a handful too many. I changed the name to the "Advanced Turtle Discussing Club." I hoped the mis-spelled titles would cause people to not join.

Personality: I have four voices in my head, and sometimes they will sing in four part harmonies. There is Serenity; who is a saprano. Rikki, who is an alto, Jake, who is a tenor, and Ian, who is a bass. Each one has a strangely different personalities.

Mayzel: I am very quiet around campus, not wanting any one to pay enough mind to me for them to realize that I disappear almost every night; to go out killing. I trust only my club members, and barely even them.

Serenity: I am the sweet, lovable, always do the right thing voice. I love the guys with my whole little nonexistent heart. But they can not go around killing people!

Rikki: I am the annoying, always speaking her mind little girl! I look 'n act like a 12 year old, and always make fun of every one.

Jake: I am a bit indifferent when it comes to the arguments between the other four, I will state my--Our?--mind, and then quiet down, letting them go on their way.

Ian: I'm the flirtatios guy, always snagging a peek when May is naked. I flirt with the mind chicks, and I try to flirt with girls out side of out mind, but Mayzel doesn't like that too much
Dislikes: Rikki, Jake, Killing,
Other:
Pet: Her weapons ^.^

mel_missie

NickelAye

Invisible Smoker

7,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:00 pm
MUHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA IMA CRAZY P0RKUPINE FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAR MEEEEEEEEEH!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:23 pm
Username- Kinbgoo2
name of RP: Idk (New right now >.< ))
Name: Andrew Kenji
Grade: 10
Race: Vampire/Human (Depends on the role play)
Bio: This silver haired boy has been alone all his life, his mother and sister died when he was 10, and no one knows who his father is. He likes to travel a lot, and prefers to be alone at times... He can be kind, but his first apperance is cold and cruel.
Personality: Shy, Mysterious, Cold
Dislikes: Water, Milk, and Nuts (Fear of water, Milk and Nuts are his allergies)
Single or Taken: Single (But this changes with the role plays)
Other: N/A
Pet: Dove, named Gita

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

imthebestgoldmaker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:08 pm
Username: Strawberrysc3003
name of RP:Mystical Vampire IDK!?
Name: Remy
Grade: 11th
Race: Vampire
Bio: Never Died, still going through HS
Personality: Fun, Crazy, Wacko, Killer
Likes: Shia LaBeouf, Fire, Anime, Music, Piercing, COOKIES...and meetin new ppl
Dislikes: MILEY CYRUS
Sexuality: Female
Other: can't dance
Pet: Dragon (Named Boogie)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:34 pm
Do we just post the RP's we want to make ourselves, or do we contact someone first to get it approved? ((I know others have asked this question, but I have some idea's already and want to know.))

Username- Shatz Thief-Heart
name of RP: All of them!!! XD
Name: Vayne Valentine
Grade: 11th
Race: human
Bio: Vayne grew up in a rich family, but he disliked his spoiled lifestyle. He fled from his parents and decided to live like an average person. He is very smart, but doesn't like to show it off.
Personality: Shy around people he doesn't know, doesn't hesitate to take action, occasionally gets depressed from being alone.
Likes: Video Games, reading advanced literature, travel, listening to music of all genres.
Dislikes: being in giant crowds, his parents, having a lot of money,
Sexuality: straight
Single or Taken: single ((subjected to change))
Other: he can play the trumpet, violin and piano, but doesn't play for big crowds
Pet: fox he tamed himself named Erik

Raizearche

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:05 pm
Might never use this. If i don't, i'll come back and post that someone can use it.

Username- Dolphina_Cerulean
name of RP: IDK yet
Name: Xanthe' Aoimizu Yaskokoro
Grade: (junior?)
Race: Human?
Bio:
Personality:
Sexuality:
Single or Taken:
Other:
Pet:
Appearance:

~in progress~  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:10 pm
Demonic Repentance

Dice system is ridiculous. The outcome of an expert sniper shot on another character, for example, decided by the roll of a die? Not likely! Perhaps it could be blamed on a miscalculation, but, really, it wouldn't happen again, by all means. Traditional means of roleplaying will do fine.

I agree with Dem. Rep. this is a stupid idea. (personal opinion) This will make a char's abilities pointless,. The two fighting shold just have a pm back and forth until it is decided what injuries will be sustained and who will get what hits.  

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items