I still hear him in the hallway at night... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ArcticIllustrator

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:52 pm
I had a black cat name Sheela and she always use to open the door in my room, cuz i had it cracked so hat lil light comes in, and I would sit up and smile at her as I pet my bed for her to jump up.
She died becuz this mean man shot at her for bein near his car.
I curse him everynight.
I have another kitty name whiskers but he dont come in my room.
So everytime at night around 8:00, which was my old bedtime when i was lil.
The door will open slightly enough for her to slip in.
And even tho she isnt there I patmy bed and say "Come here Sheela" and i see lil dent where paws look like it stepped on my comforter.
I dont freak out no more since it happens alot, but after I feel she's gone I sit there and cry. cry
I try to tell my parents but they said I was bein stupid and need to knock it off cry  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:23 am
Kita_Mizukage
I had a black cat name Sheela and she always use to open the door in my room, cuz i had it cracked so hat lil light comes in, and I would sit up and smile at her as I pet my bed for her to jump up.
She died becuz this mean man shot at her for bein near his car.
I curse him everynight.
I have another kitty name whiskers but he dont come in my room.
So everytime at night around 8:00, which was my old bedtime when i was lil.
The door will open slightly enough for her to slip in.
And even tho she isnt there I patmy bed and say "Come here Sheela" and i see lil dent where paws look like it stepped on my comforter.
I dont freak out no more since it happens alot, but after I feel she's gone I sit there and cry. cry
I try to tell my parents but they said I was bein stupid and need to knock it off cry

Oh how our little minds freak when something out of the norm happens.
Your parents think it's not real because it's not something you normaly see. Don't let them get you down ok? They just don't understand what is happening. If it happened to them they'd probably be scared stiff, even scream. They aren't open to the paranormal. Not to sound rude or be mean but its a lack of imagination that has caused them to be so dead centered on the real. It's something to do with the size of the brain. They don't have the capacity to accept new things. Though incorrect the saying "You can't teach an old dog new tricks." applys to them.  

xXSabrina_Alexinia_BerkXx

6,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

HomieGDawg

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:08 pm
I think everybody that has posted here has been visited by the spirit of the dead pet.
It's their way of saying they still love you and they don't want to leave you.
I believe it completely.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:27 pm
sad well... cry that's really sad. srry! that must really suck.  

1moe7

Sis5555

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:06 am
I do be leave he is still their with u . his shell may be gon but his ghost is still their looking over u all .  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:26 am
After my 14 year old Lhasa Apso passed, we'd hear the presence of her...walking around. Also it'd feel like she was on the bed, heat/energy in a space by where she would sleep.  

Sinequan_150mg

Light Kazeko

5,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:08 pm
ooh creepy but kinda cool.

after my 3 week old kitten Bella died i swear i heard her meowing, she has a certain meow from my other cats, its sounds like she's saying MEEEE! so i would say who's the cutest kitten in the world?! and she would go MEEE!

the day after she died i swear i heard her.

Great i got myself crying again cry  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:52 pm
When my first cat, Rusty, died, I could've sworn I'd cry forever. A few days after his death, I thought I saw his reflection in my window. I'd blink, and he was gone, though. To this day, that still happens every night.  

AerisSerris

Brunnhilde

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:53 am
I lost Sally, a black kitty recently. I'm better now but it was very painfull the day she went to sleep. Her kidneys were failing and if we kept her alive she would be in unbearable pain so we had to go to the vet for a terminal shot.

I never paid much atention to her but she was very special. When I was diagnosed with a depression she stayed by my side most of the time.

I still sometimes think of her as living. I don't deal very well with death. With a living beings finitude. My mind somehow doesn't grasp it well.

When I was little I used to believe animals went to Heaven. Deepdown I still want to believe it.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:38 pm
My cat Cyn had a litter of two, Nibbles and Ash. Unfortunately Ash was.......built wrong. His ribs felt misplaced, and wouldn't eat. So I force-fed him. We took him to the vet when he was 6 weeks, but the vet thought he was half his age, he didn't really grow. Then my mom took him to a "witch" to save him. I couldn't come. My mom brought back one of my step-dad's T-Shirt, in a bundle, crying, and smiling. I opened the bundle to see Ash dead. He's buried with that same Tee, in our yard. when he was alive, Cyn would bring the kittens onto my bed to sleep with us. Almost every night I still feel Ash by my arm. Once I called "Cyn come get Ash!", then realized oh yeah he's gone. Once I even said "Mom scold Cyn, she brought Ash in my bed again!" Now I utter a simple "Night Ash." When I go to sleep.  

Blood_Rayne124

1-800-Your Hero

Greedy Fatcat

4,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:24 pm
i had a black lab once but he had a terrible desease so the cops killed him right and sometimes i can just feel something beside me it is creepy but i have to deal with it oh and my mom thinks im crazy but im not i know it somehow

REAL STORY  
Rainbow Bridge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces