Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Forbidden ((Action/ Romance)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:11 am
Kuval
A loud trumpet sound woke Kuval from an uneasy sleep, he had dreamed about that elf from the village the army had just marched through. He sat up and grabbed his sword, bow & arrows, and ax. Running outside he saw the camander walking down to one of the wagons, it was the one with weapons in it. "Men, someone has been stealing our weapons and other supplies for a month now." The comander paused, "I want each of you, besides the five newbes, to go into the woods and find this theaf." The men nodded and ran out in different direction,.

Starfire
Come and get me, suckers! Starfire thought as she listened in on the camanders orders. She waited until all of the soliders were out of the camp, besides the newbes, and jumped down from the tree she was hiding in. She landed in the camp and ran over to the wagons. "I found her!"A squicky voice came behind her. She turned to face a blond haired, blue eyed, kid. "Wow, how old are you kid?" She asked, but didn't wait for an anwser. She pulled out her sword and attacked the kid. All of the other newbes appeared and fought her all at once. "Finally a challange!"She laughed and tripped them with her whip. As soon as the soliders were down she grabbed a stick and lit in on fire and threw it onto the wagons. Suddenly a sharp pain filled her head and everything went black.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:20 pm
AKIRA and KOROSU

Akira slid his long, slick fingers across her soft neck. He winced when Akira slapped his hand and started to walk away. "What do you want?" she asked sounding annoyed by him. Korosu was about to answer her question but was interupted when a fire developed around the army base. "What the hell?" he said instead. Akira and Korosu sped off to see the problem.  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:27 pm
Kenay // Kenai
Kenai grabbed Kenya's face softly and leaned in to kiss her. Kenya closed her eyes and then opened them quickly and pulled away before he could kiss her. "K-Kenai.... i can't ." She said slowly backing away from him. "But Kenya...i-i love you."
"I know..i'm just not ready to fall in love." she said walking off. Kenai just watched as she walked away.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:07 pm
AKIRA and KOROSU

Akira and Korosu ran towards the fire, as they did so Akira was just passing up Kenai and a girl. Kenai looked struck with something harsh and breaking. She needed to snap him out of it. "KENAI COME ON! THERES A FIRE GOING ON OVER THERE!" she called over to him and just continued running, not pausing for him.  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:33 am
Kenai
Kenai snapped out of it and ran after Korosu. "This is getting old."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:22 pm
Starfire
Starfire woke, the smell of smoke and voices ragged around her. "W-what the heck happened?" She asked herself and looked around, all of the wagons had caught on fire and the fire was growing. Good ridens! She thought and finally realized she was tied up to a tree. Crap, no wonder my head hurts! She looked around and saw a broken arrow in the ground. She took off on of her shoes and reached for it. Once she got it, she reached up and put it in her mouth and threw it over her shoulder. The arrow landed in her hands and she began to cut her ropes, trying not to be seen by the gaurds running past her with water. The ropes were almost cut, she whisled and finished cutting the ropes.

Starfire smiled when she hear hoves growing closer, suddenly a pinto horse ran into the clearing and towards her. She broke her ropes and grabbed the reins as the horse ran passed her. She pushed off the ground and landed in the saddle. "Good job, Hunter!" She whispered and they ran into the deepest part of the woods.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:44 pm
AKIRA and KOROSU

"AKIRA WAIT!" Korosu called after her as they approached the strong fire. He lost complete sight of her in the blinding smoke. Korosu coughed and covered his nose jogging through. He caught sight of Akira and got hold of her by the arm. "C'mon! What're crazy!? Let them handle it! It'll be over soon!" he yelled to her and tugged her away.

Once the fire was out they were ordered to search the remains for anything left. Nothing.....Akira was leaned over a pile of nothingness. "Who the hell could have wanted to mess with our equipment?" she asked to particularly noone. Korosu was standing behind her with his hand on his sword. "I dont know but they are pretty brave for attempting it." he commented. Akira lifted herself up from the ground and walked over to where a small, beat up boy was being pinned up against the wall for answers by his comrads. "C'mon Nate! What did you see?" one of the men yelled at the boy. The boy took a few staggering breaths and answered, "Ok it was some elf lady! She was very pretty and she had blonde hair! She was pretty tall for a woman and-and when i saw her she freakin beat me, man! She looked like she was stealing some of our stuff!" They let him down and shook thier heads in shame at the boys explanation. Akira stepped closer to the group with Korosu behind her. "An elf woman you say?" her sexy voice purred. All the men standing around her blushed violently. The boy nodded his head furiously and sat down, rubbing his bruises. "Wow interesting..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:50 pm
Kuval & Talus
Kuval over heard Nate talk about the girl he was attacked by, I wonder...no it couldn't be...could it? He asked himself and thought about that elf he saw in the village. Theres only one way to find out, he looked around for Talus. He was easy to spot, he was a gaint wolf with wings, "Hey, Talus! Come here!" He yelled over to his best friend. Talus looked up and lept into the air, hoved for a few seconds then landed in front of Kuval. "Whats up?"
"We're going after the chick that burned our stuff," Kuval said. "You can fly us around, 'til we spot her." Talus thought for a second then shrugged and bent over to let Kuval on. "Hold on!"  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:00 pm
AKIRA and KOROSU

"Hmmmm....well.....we could find this girl and capture, bringing her back here and we get a huge award for it. Or.....we do nothing at all and wait.." Akira suggested to Korosu. "Well....she is on 'wanted' list around here now. It wouldnt hurt..." he replied shrugging. Akira remained quiet for a moment, pondering on what she should do. "I dont know ill have to think about it..." she said and walked off.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:33 pm
Kenai
Kenai walked up to the burned things and looked around. "Why am i even here...." he said to himself. He walked around and saw Akira and ran up to her. "Who did this?" he asked  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:02 pm
JaeJae09
Kenai
Kenai walked up to the burned things and looked around. "Why am i even here...." he said to himself. He walked around and saw Akira and ran up to her. "Who did this?" he asked

AKIRA

Akira continued to strole on with Kenai by her side. "Well word has is that it was some elf woman that was supposedly trying to steal our equipment. I was thinking about trying to capture her on my own, but unfortunatly you know that Korosu wont leave me alone. So he might tag along as well....get some cash ya' know?" she explained to Kenai.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:57 am
Kenai
"Someone is always trying to sabotage us.. oh goodie a tag along.... yeah i know." he said walking by her side.

Kenya
Kenya continued to walk to her house and was thinking about Kenai "Did i do the right thing Kenshi?" she said with a sad tone.
Kenshi looked at her "Well.... i dont know." he said shrugging. Kenya sighed and walked into her house. She shut the door and took of her shoes and walked over to the couch, laid down and turned on the tv.

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:28 pm
AKIRA and KOROSU

"Yeah.....sounds interesting doesnt it? Hmmm say, do you wanna tag along?" she asked Kenai with a convincing smile. Korosu crept up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her in. "HEY!" she complained and pulled away. "So how about it?" she asked Kenai once again. Korosu frowned when Akira pulled away and saw Kenai.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:35 pm
Kenai
Kenai shrugged "Eh..got nothing better to do."  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:45 pm
AKIRA and KOROSU

"HAHA great! We leave tommorow!" she told him with a pat on the head and walked off. "Meet me at the small village park! Ill be there first thing in the morning!" she called from behind her.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff