Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Organization XIII Home Thread
Whos the best and wrost characters on Kingdom hearts 1 and 2 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dual_Crisis

Lonely Friend

6,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:39 pm
sora.
Fuc k alice!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:41 pm
Fave:Xemnas
Xigbar
Xaldin
Vexen
Lexaeus
Zexion
Saix
Axel(hard core alot)
Demyx
Luxord
Marluxia(Gay But What The Hell He's Still Cool)
Roxas

Worst:Larxene(she's a B***H!!!)
All Disney Characters  

Ramza Hail

2,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Junior Trader 100

ravenrobin360

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:38 pm
My favorite characters are Sora, Roxas, Leon, and Axel. My worst character are Marluxia and Xemnes. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:45 pm
Kingdom Hearts:
Best:Sora
Worst:Ansem

Kingdom Hearts 2:
Best:Roxas
Worst:Xemnes  

ravenrobin360

Altezir

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:44 am
VergilDante333
My fav character is Riku. the character that SUCKS BALLS is Demyx. u can NEVER LAND A HIT ON HIM ON PROUD MODE
Man, i know how you fell about Demyx, and also who in the right mind would choose a guitar thing as a weapon, imagine what it would been like when he picked his weapon...

Xemnas: ok. you got the choice of:THE AXE OF DOOM,THE BLADE OF PURE ENERGY,or a sitar

Demyx surprised h,oh i want the sitar

Xemnas:uh, are you sure? the other two are pretty bada** weapons.

Demyx:NOOOooo I want the sitar, so i can make all of my watery buddies dance..

Xemnas: uh,okey.. wait. i can smell whisky when you breathe.

Demyx: i dont know what your talking about .*hic*

Xemnas: and also, what is that your smoking?....

To Be Continued (if most people like this one)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:12 pm
my fav character would be Sexy Zexy the demyx then roxy and axel 3nodding but i love them all

my least fav character would be ALL THE DISNEY CHARACTERS and kairi i really don't like her scream oh and sora don't like him  

strifechick

Rerun18

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:47 pm
My Favorite is Riku and Leon hands down I hate Hadies and the Queen of hearts because all she yells is off with there heads and sends cards after you i hate hadies because he suck hes to easy to beat and you have to keep going through his tournament  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:03 pm
Rerun18
My Favorite is Riku and Leon hands down I hate Hadies and the Queen of hearts because all she yells is off with there heads and sends cards after you i hate hadies because he suck hes to easy to beat and you have to keep going through his tournament

xp xd haha out of all those people you just said only one of them is a kh charcter XDD  

strifechick

Little Christine-Chan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:25 pm
KIARI SUCKS!
RIKU ROCKS!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:55 pm
My favorite would be Larxene. I don't get the hate for her aside that she's female, has a backbone and gets in the way of yaoi fangirls. I'd think more female fans would admire a kick butt woman who is more vicious than the guys are! Beautiful Savage Nymph.

A close second is Vexen. Why the hate for him as well? He's got a very interesting personality (so does Larxene) and is the only apprentice to retain all of his scientific interests. The man managed to create living clones and one has to wonder what else was going on in that lab of his.

My least favorite would be Ansem the Wise. He was unsympathetic to the plight he created and wished revenge on all Nobodies no matter what their circumstances. Anyone who says Namine must be 'disposed' of is no hero. Even Riku used him simply to return to Sora.

And no, Marluxia isn't gay. I realize he's flamboyant but none of them have any set sexual preference aside from the core Disney characters. Nomura knows fans like to do their pairing thing and making any set relationship would ruin that. Marluxia was originally going to be a female character though -snerk-  

Larxene Fallen

baka_kawaii_chan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:30 pm
favorite character
sora

least favorite
xaladin  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:28 pm
Favorite
Roxas (wield 2 keyblades and sparkling smile)
Sora
Namine
Hate
Larxene(I HATE HER!!!! SHE hurt Namine and Sora!!!!! scream )
Xemnas(Ruined Roxas' life!!! scream )
Pete(he's just completly unnecesary in the game)  

Master Aqua of Light

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Violette Brume

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:35 pm
My favorite character is Riku and i totally hate goofy and donald..  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff