Submit

ProtoWolf 2.0

Hilarious Autobiographer

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:14 pm

Myraj scrowls and gives TJH a small golf clap. "Well then, keeping up with my great streak of picks, I'm choosing a man who will ALWAYS FREAK this crowd out! Freakshow!"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:17 pm
Freak outs. You want to talk about freak outs. This guys freaks everyone out. My 6th pick. is Phantom.

JobsEveryDay

ProtoWolf 2.0

Hilarious Autobiographer

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:31 pm

"Phantom? Thats the best you got? Thats nothing compared to this young upstart. I draft Nuke Fusion to RAW, because he is going places, even if he doesn't know it."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:59 pm
You want to talk about up and coming. This Superstar. Is the most up and coming Superstar. I met him when my brother Own TNA. He is the current X-Division Champion.. Saint Joey.

JobsEveryDay

ProtoWolf 2.0

Hilarious Autobiographer

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:33 pm

"Next up I have chosen a superstar of phenominal quality, both in physique and in charisma. He is one of the hottest pieces of property in all of Sports Entertainment and the WWF. I choose The Champ, John Cena."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:38 pm
"Hmm..Ok. Good Choices. Now i would like to Draft. A Superstar of Great Skill and Talent. He is a former World champion..He's Name is Bad."

JobsEveryDay

ProtoWolf 2.0

Hilarious Autobiographer

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:43 pm

"You're right. His name is bad..." The fans 'ooooh.' "But thats all well and good, because I'm going to go a completely different direction with my next pick. My next pick... is someone who is phenominal... powerful... inspiring... and has a great rack for a man. Woman... I think she's a woman... I choose Christina Parks!"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:46 pm
"You can't Choose champs...Damn You. Ok then I'm going to choose some better then that champion. He is Kalos."

JobsEveryDay

ProtoWolf 2.0

Hilarious Autobiographer

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:51 pm

"You know, I was going to draft someone else, but I've already drafted The Rock and Freakshow, why not draft another future champ and draft Adam "The Mojo" Mastercola?!"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:03 pm
"Holy s**t. I Forgot all about Him. Damn it. Hmm. Who should i draft. I mean this superstar. Is Also a Future champion. He is Ryuu Sakamoto."

JobsEveryDay

ProtoWolf 2.0

Hilarious Autobiographer

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:09 pm

"Well see, thats your problem. You forget about the Talent. THats why RAW will be the superior show. With my final pick, I choose Daniel Rollins!"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:10 pm
"Hahah. I think you forget about Talent. Because this guy. My Final Pick will be. Jacob Meyer."

JobsEveryDay

Past PPV Matches (2006 - 2016)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces