Reply Rainbow Bridge
Have u ever lost a pet? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Racecar-Mack7

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:53 am
Yes I have, twice. A couple years ago, my big boy Jake ran away and never came back. And a loooooooooooonnnnnnng time ago our kitty Fluffy ran away and never came back. I MISS JAKE THE MOST!!! crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:54 pm
yes alot of times. we had many many fish die. then we moved and my cat snickers ran away. that was 6 years ago and i named my favorite tree after him the reason for that is because we assumed after the second year he was most likely dead and we couldn't bury him so we named the tree. then my other cat skipper got ran over by a car. we had him for7 months and i was on my way to my friends b-day party. i didn't have to much fun that day.  

LovergirlKO121692

Soyatu Sugi

Interesting Smoker

6,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:51 pm
yes once, my dog Shadow past this year and i knew him since i was 7 his age was 21 years old in human years............over 7 years the limit when black labs ususally die.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:55 pm
I got a kitty right before I started 8th grade... he was an amazing cat, he always knew when I was crying and was always there for me. Three years after I got him, he just disappeared, It's been two to three years since then, and he has yet to show up again, I still miss him alot crying  

Itamiyumi

Aermin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:51 pm
I cried when my fish died, too. I felt kind of silly, but I really did miss him.

My 14-year-old little brother cat disappeared twelve days ago. We have a coyote problem in our neighborhood. I'm still crying. I think I will be for a while.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:12 am
I've lost 3 fish in 3 weeks and a cat in 1 and a half years. Spotted skull (fish) died because of another fish which bit his fin off. The rest of the fish died by tank poisoning (they were my first ever pets, it was an accident).
Ginge died because of kidney failure. When I was told the news, I just swore as loud as I could and started crying. I don't cry often. But I've got another cat now called Duma.  

aeroshort666

karolajn

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:27 am
a year ago my parrot named Pavarotti flew away
I was crying so hard crying  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:45 am
It is so hard to loose a pet!!  

carlbear11

TAD_bit_weird

Lavish Dreamer

26,000 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:40 pm
Sometimes they come back
When my cat Maggie was starting to go into heat for the first time, I quickly made an appointment to get her fixed. Since she had to be dropped off very early in the morning and I was living quite a ways from town at the time, I planned on leaving her at my mom's house overnight and she was going to drop her off at the vets. Somehow Maggie and another cat (Roxie) I had, managed to get out of their box (it was in the back of the truck and my then husband assured me it was secure) and I didn't discover that they were gone until I had gotten all the way to my mom's. We grabbed some flash lights and drove along the route were they most likely got out. We didn't find them and there were dogs running around loose (in spite of leash laws) that might have chased them away from the road. I think I saw Roxie at a house near where we had looked but couldn't be sure. Maggie somehow managed to find her way home, several miles through coyote filled woods, just over a week later! Of course she was pregnant by then and she had 4 beautiful little kittens that she taught how to catch mice and we gave them to someone who needed mousers. Nine years later and 2 houses later, she is still with me and my new boyfriend.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:16 pm
-looks to the ground- i lost my chihuahua yesterday. i thought my ma took her with her to town and my ma thought i had her in the house, she started leaving but noticed Seirra(the dog) following her truck so she stopped and got out to get her but she has this little game that she plays when she runs around making you catch her then she'll come to you and roll onto her back for a belly rub, and well.... she bolted across the road and a speeding truck came and BAM! crushed her body..... -sigh- she was a cute dog, im going to miss her so much.... -pets Missy my golden retriever- and this idiot almost died a week ago so i almost lost both my dogs.....  

Snorty McCrack

Reatra

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:19 am
My cat. She was sick for a couple of days and there was nothing we could do since she refused to eat. She just disappeared one day. We looked everywhere for her and then I finally found her in an old closet that we dumped in the garage. I didn't cry but I was really depressed about it. She was my baby. I still remember the day we got her. She just ran into the house from under our gates to escape the neighbours' dogs and ran straight into my aunt's hands. We just took her in. She was the sweetest cat ever. Very clever. crying

I've lost a few guinea pigs as well... I think they died of heart attack. I had 2 dogs then and since they chased all the rats out of the house, the only rodents left there were the guinea pigs. sweatdrop I gave the rest away after two died. We only found out why the first died when the second one did, else we would have done something sooner. sad They were really sweet guinea pigs I really loved them cry guess my doggies got a bit jealous as well as bored...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:51 am
Last year I lost ALL my gerbils that I had had for a couple years. They only died because the retard of the family(a dog named oreo who I have never liked)literally tore down my door then savaged them. One survived but MY MOM couldn't handle it(for the record they were mine no hers so she had no right to do the following action(. She made me give it to Petco. Again, because SHE couldn't handle it. Why doesn't she just get rid of the ******** dog? That hadn't been the first time it killed off some of my gerbils, or other neighborhood pets. And it's her dog. I still cry over them once in a blue moon because they were the greatest pets.  

Phoebe Nyx Morpheus

Kanako_Water Priestess

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:34 am
My mom had this Japanese Spitz,i think it died bec of old age...
then my friend's mom gave her a german shepered puppy...but it recently died after a few days because it was playing with a frog...and then he bit the frog and later after he ate it i felt so sorry that time cuz it was just a little puppy... crying cry  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:35 am
I lost a pet that I cared very deeply for. His name was Pal and he was the first dog I'd had since I had to give up my dachschund, Chili, to other family members. Pal was also my family's first golden retriever. We got him from a family that was moving and couldn't take him with them. He was an outside dog with these people, but we don't have a fence for our yard, and by winter, we brought him inside, and it pretty much stayed that way. He was a sweet dog.

Any time my dad would start tickling me, Pal would come over and force himself between my dad and I and he would start barking at my dad to protect me. Unfortunately, he suffered from seizures. We'd had him for about a year and a half, a little after he turned 4 (because he was already 3 when we got him). One night, as it so often happened, Pal was in my brother's room, as was customary because that's where his dog bed was. It was right around midnight on a Friday. My brother woke up to Pal thrashing around in his room and he came and woke me up and I in turn, got our parents. He would stop every few minutes and then start again, and he suffered a minimum of ten seizures in a row.

After he calmed down, my dad took him outside and chained him up on the lead we had out there for him and my mom and I helped my brother clean up the pee (because when Pal would seize, he lost control of himself). We went back to bed, and the next morning, bright and early, my dad gets us up and tells us to say goodbye. He goes to the vet with the dog and we don't see him after that.  

Kunoichi21

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Skittles Sin Unloved Neko

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:55 am
YES! I lost 12 pups, pitbull's. the mum's birth canal was too small and the babys were to big. i had to take her to the vet to get the dead pups removed. it was so sad, it hurt me for weeks thinking i couldent save them. but good news my other female pitbull is prego and shes having a litter of 13 on july 4th!!! heart dramallama exclaim domokun  
Rainbow Bridge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff