Strange dreams?
  yes!!!
  no....
  umm bad idea
  GOLDZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!
View Results

S a y u r i S u m i s u

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:12 am
So when I was in Kindergarten I had this dream... I still remember all the details. XD!

Anyway, I was playing a recess, and I turned around and everyone that had just been there was gone... I looked around only to find an umbrella left. All of a sudden, I felt the ground shaking, and the buildings in the distance were shaking and being knocked down.
Finally, the cause of the shaking was shown: A giant Elmo walking among the streets. (A giant Big Bird and Cookie Monster were also with him. Big Bird was eating the cookies though XD?)
So yeah... I began to ran towards the umbrella... My whole Kindergarten class, and the teacher, were under this little umbrella. And apparently, once under there, you were safe... So I was running and running... And they were reaching out their hands for me... But in dreams when you run, you never really get anywhere. T__T! So ya!
The giant Elmo picked me up... And... ate me. T__T!!!!!
So then I was in his stomach... And there was this little island in the middle of the ocean... And the only things on the island, besides myself, were this palm tree, and a book which was on some stand. The book was open and was filled with spells. So then I became like... a wizard and I woke up. XD

I had this dream like... two or three times and it resulted in a great fear of Elmo...
Just recently I stopped being afraid of him. XD!
Like a year ago.

^__^!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:36 pm
This happened when I was in 4th grade, and had just seen Jarrausic Park. My class and I are sitting on these weird platoes with forests surrounding everything. Then suddenly my substitute comes riding on a dinosaur and starts teaching them to us. We then go into the classroom where she explains not to open the closet, or a hungry dinosaur will attack (he was locked in). My friend Alano walks in saying he's late then opens it! Everyone runs away, and the giant thing comes tearing after me!!! I wke up screaming after seeing it's teeth lol  

Pure Rose Artemis

Live_Laugh_Candy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:24 pm
xXx_Sweet_Dreamer_xXx
I had a strange dream a long time ago, but it stuck so well with me that I still won't go anywhere near the number 441

Ok, so there is a middle school with some rail road tracks really near by the school out where I live... That much is real...

It was a bright cloudless morning that began in my dream. All of my friends and I were outside before 1st hour began at the middle school. We were just talking and joking. One of those moments when you believe nothing could ever go wrong. The 1st bell rang.

Classes passed in a blur and it was lunch time. Once again I met everyone out in the break/lunch area of the middle school. Clouds had moved in and darken the sky. The sun seemed more red through the clouds and it had gotten cold outside.

Then one of my dearest friends came up to me and pointed to this old shed out behind the school. (The shed is there in rl too) He told me I had to go there. Because it was him, I raced to it without a second thought.

I rounded the corner and there was this turned over train. The school changed. It looked ages old. I looked back to the train and all of my friends were walking around it. A few were drawing on the side of the trian car. As I got closer, none of them noticed me. I realized they were each carving 441 onto the train. I ran to the front of the train and the engin number was 441.

Scaier, when I woke up that morning the date was April 4, 2001.... 4-4-01

thats so freaky.......

i have many weird dreams like one time i had a dream tht i was in my old appartment then like these zombies came and started to pull my mom into their undere world  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:30 pm
Ok well i had this dream where i was in a realay race type of thing,and there was a ed&blue team.I was on the red team and i was against some peole i know or sorta know and we had to rub our hands on some statue with water squirting out of its sides and dump watever water was on our hands in a stream thing and whoever filled it up first went to the top of a 10-story cliff, dont ask me how cuz i dont even know,and we had to climb our way down eek it was scary and i cant remember anything else after that mrgreen  

Pepita3

Syrial Kelli

3,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:53 pm
On a dock on a lake, I was at the top of a tower with one fold-up chair.

On the shore, a co-worker was folding black clothing that was obviously for a fat person.

Jennifer Hudson(the america idol singer/acctress) and I were talking about death. She was sitting in the fold-up chair.

It was probably some time in the afternoon.

There were no trails leading away from the lake.

An' that was my most recent dream. Mind you:
1. I've never watched american idol. (I only know of it in passing)
2. I don't read tabloids or any news magazines.
3. I can't watch the news because I don't have cable/reception at my house for the tele'.
4. I have no access to a regular newspaper.

eek  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:59 pm
Once I dreamt that I was at a nightclub with my friends, and suddenly, I ate Buffy the Vampire Slayer. The next day when I was in school, (still in the dream) my teacher told me I had to go to a doctor, 'cause I ate Buffy. So she led me to a big grass field with lots of pink flowers and snakes, and we kept walking forever. o.o''  

dgfhjkjhf

captain shipper

Mysterious Traveler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:28 pm
I Hade a dream that my sister turned into a green guy and kissed me. EW!
Gross. >>
And I hade a dream that I met the Avatar! [Avatar the last Air bender]  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:44 am
I had this dream the 14th...

I met this angel or old man or something and he showed me my mom but she wasn't really my mom...I don't think...but she was walking through the streets holding me. Then he showed me my dad who was in a library in the sky and he was climbing down a ladder when he slipped and fell. I tried to help him by throwing something so I could pull him up but before I could I was shown my mom holding me again but she fell and hit her head and died I guess.  

Aceys Son - Soul Nommer

Friendly Streaker

9,325 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

maydaymouse

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 7:57 pm
The night before my baptism I dreamt that there was this old man locked in a cage in a mansion surrounded by his family who kept saying something like we'll protect you. When he gets a feeling or vision of his hot young trophy wife in trouble, so he escaped the cage and runs down a hill in a robe&slippers past other big mansions. When he opens the door to his other mansion he is stabbed in the back or something.

Then my dreams take a hard left when I dream that I had gone to my baptism with my sister and friend. And it was early in the morning, but really rainy and cloudy, when my pastor gives these burlap sac, robe type things to my sis and friend. But is one short so we three go searching through a big mansion with a winding stair-case, with cabinets filled with bath towels. And it becomes darker outside and I wind up in a wedding dress and bouqet.
Then I am in a chiropractor's office with Charlie Sheen as the receptionist, and I'm in this room, probably waiting or something when I turn to see a mirror. And my reflection shows not jst me, but this adorable baby girl in a little striped jumper. She's apparently my child and I begin playing with her and she giggles and smiles happily, and she even smells like a baby girl. Then I wake up, and yes, I know I sound weird.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 12:13 pm
Last night it was really scary

I was with my family and there other people there then suddenly when there was darkness zombies came out everywhere and we had to fight our way out and had to keep moving.Two family members were infected and I had to kill them in order for them not to eat us.Almost every day one person from our group became infected and we had to kill them.We were at a store getting supplies and running at the same time we run into a ghost ((I think it was a ghost because it didn't look human and it didn't look like a zombie))  

x_X_Two_Faced_Goth_X_x

ssaengg

Genius

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:33 am
I had a dream about pie. o.o;;
And Gaia. Mixed into one. It was my most recent dream.

I dreamed that I had created some sort of thread on Gaia 'bout pie, in the CB and was arguing with a random person 'bout how much pie there was... Also, there was something about pi.
Which is strange, since I went to watch Night at the Museum 2 recently. And there's a part where there's something about pi in the movie.

Yes, I have weird dreams. This just goes to show I get on the internet too much, sometimes. xD
Most of my dreams involve falling off the bed, though. Even though I sleep on one of those beds which are under another bed, which has a space underneath it big enough to fit another bed. And once you wake up you have to push the other bed back under the upper bed. o.o;;
Sorta odd.

Once, when I was 'round 7... I remember I had two rather fascinating dreams 'bout Pokémon... -shifty eyes- The first one, I dreamed I was Ash and had fell down some landslide, and Misty and Brock were trying to get me back up. I woke up before that happened, though. The second one, I had a dream that there were all these big flying Pokémon, Zapdos, Articuno, and Moltres flying around outside my apartment building.

It was mega awesome. :'DDD

I dreamed about rain once. And when I woke up it really was raining and I had to get up and close the window since the window was right above my bed and the rain was falling down on me. xP

And, also... I had these series of dreams where I had wings and there was this dood I don't remember how he looked like, but he had wings, too. And dark hair. He was like my friend in the dream, I think.

The first one involved me getting pissed at something, and the strange thing was that I had stomped out of my own house. o.o;; The dood was sitting on the motorcycle outside, which was also parked in the same position irl.

I glared at him before walking out the gate, closing it silently and ran down this street, and took off a while later. There were people following behind me before I did so, though. O.o I landed after a few minutes/hours of flying and dropped down into this market. The people in the dream seemed pretty surprised that a random person had practically fell out of the sky, especially one with wings. I was supposed to rest at first, but then this shop vendor was watching me like he was going to call the cops on me or something.

A while later, some black van showed up and served right in front of me, I tried to take off again but the shop vendor guy quickly came and pulled my leg to prevent me from doing so and the doods in the van came out and helped him pin me down. (/Frustrated.)
I don't remember what happened after that, though. >___<

I remember I had a second dream similar to the one above, but I don't remember how it went. D: But I had wings, too. o.o

Yes, I'm a bad story teller. XD
But those are my most memorable dreams. 3nodding

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:01 pm
One dream was that was friends with the Jonas Brothers and the eldest was a total sleaze his room had Sports Illustrated swimsuit models ect. Joe was in love with Taylor Swift again and I was dating Nick Jonas........I thought it was really creepy  

x_X_Two_Faced_Goth_X_x

ssaengg

Genius

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 3:01 am
x_X_Two_Faced_Goth_X_x
One dream was that was friends with the Jonas Brothers and the eldest was a total sleaze his room had Sports Illustrated swimsuit models ect. Joe was in love with Taylor Swift again and I was dating Nick Jonas........I thought it was really creepy

D:
That is creepy.

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 9:51 am
So far as I can remember, I have only ever had two nightmares, both quite strange. The first involved being at a summer camp and going to the counselor's office and finding a robotic bull. I somehow knew it was evil and my friend and I, along with the one non-evil counselor, were running through all these long hallways to escape the bull, which I could sense even though it became invisible. I have no idea why we were so terrified though, because the whole time I knew it wouldn't hurt us because it only ate dogs.

The other would have been a normal nightmare, except that it was set up like a movie trailer. It featured several disjointed scenes of a man purchasing a train ticket, being warned not to get on, falling asleep on the train, and waking up to find everyone around him dead. There were several quick flashes of gore and peril, and then it ended with a title screen. I wish I remember what the title was...

There is also a secret lab which often appears in my dreams, usually having nothing to do with the rest of the dream. There is always a different experiment going on there - most recently, mutating Pokemon. The mad scientist is my best friend and in the back of the lab he has a cell full of pretty boys. Occasionally the whole scene is mysteriously animated even though the rest of the dream is not.  

TessaEcho

Dedicated Seeker

x_X_Two_Faced_Goth_X_x

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 12:04 pm
Another dream was that almost every body in the world have became undead.I was on top of a building that was like a skyscraper and I kept jumping from building to building because every time I stopped for a minute zombies would sense my body heat going down the building and then they'd start climbing up.Then after awhile I was in a Sam's Club or some type of store like that and then I found survivors shooting their way out of the store and then I joined them.Then I caught up with my mom we were driving through the traffic trying to get though the gates that way we could escape.We made it and the other people who were still in town were victims of the zombies.  
"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff