Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Can't live with them...
  can't live without them.
View Results

beachbabe_always

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:06 pm
xXNibiNoNekoXx
So ya...I'm 16 and my first boyfriend just broke up with me...I'm still hurting which really sucks...T.T we were going out for over half a year...which I thought was pretty good...and I didn't see anything wrong with us at all...but in the last week of us being together...he just told me he didn't want to be really dedicated to anyone yet and it just ended like that...also left me confused by telling me he still loved me and that many of the promises he left with me weren't a lie...but still...he even mentioned wanting to date other people...and that he was afraid to find someone he loved more than me...

So I guess...^^;; I'm just hurting and really confused...I mean...I accept him wanting to not be with anybody permently so early...but it still hurts cuz he just tossed me aside when apparently he still loves me...

Yeah the guy I talked about, he told my friend he loved her all the time and called her every night. But couldn't date her because of school and stuff, which I was trying to tell her is guy for I want to be able to ******** around, not saying that it was the same for that guy and you but the feelings my friend had when he kept pushing her away but clining were similar. But yeah...apparently he was doing just that and had sex with a girl and was charaged with rape because of it. But it wasn't rape but it was easier for the gril to say that when theywere caught. Anyways, I don't know the details of the situation you were in but sometimes boys lie to get what they want. Like that guy lied to my friend because he was trying to get her to have sex with him, and to make sure if he needed a date some time he could call her and she would be there. Such a jerk I know.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:03 pm
Me and this guy went out for over a year. Every day he would tell me these storys about how his friends would think I was ugly. He told me they were asses and that he thought me a beauty. The whole time he was ******** this other girl and got her pregnant. Over a year I stuck with him and really sacrificed a lot. Like my parents did not like him, my friends didn't. He was my first boy friend and I thought he was the only one to think I was pretty and worth liking because a lot of the time he would tell me that.  

Perfect_Enemies

1,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Driamund

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:49 pm
In seventh grade, my gf that i was goin out with for about five months called me up one night and my best friend was already on the phone with her... turns out, after he got off the phone... she was already going out with him and broke up with me afterwards.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:50 pm
Club_Vampyre_Girl
Me and this guy went out for over a year. Every day he would tell me these storys about how his friends would think I was ugly. He told me they were asses and that he thought me a beauty. The whole time he was ******** this other girl and got her pregnant. Over a year I stuck with him and really sacrificed a lot. Like my parents did not like him, my friends didn't. He was my first boy friend and I thought he was the only one to think I was pretty and worth liking because a lot of the time he would tell me that.

Wow... thats really jacked up... I'm sorry to hear that.  

Driamund

Notadumbblonde13

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:03 pm
my boyfriend...umm well ive had a total of 3...the first one broke up with me cuz he wanted to go out with another girl (i guess thats ok cuz he didnt want to cheat on me but still...) the 2nd....told me i was that i was too obsesive then told me there wasnt a connection...(wat the flip?!) and the 3rd was too clingy....and i had to break up with him cuz of my dad...so im kinda the bad one in that situation....but im good now...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:47 pm
Notadumbblonde13
my boyfriend...umm well ive had a total of 3...the first one broke up with me cuz he wanted to go out with another girl (i guess thats ok cuz he didnt want to cheat on me but still...) the 2nd....told me i was that i was too obsesive then told me there wasnt a connection...(wat the flip?!) and the 3rd was too clingy....and i had to break up with him cuz of my dad...so im kinda the bad one in that situation....but im good now...

eh dont worry about it... dont worry about boyfriends for the moment... i'm pretty sure as life goes on... you'll find mr right for you. biggrin  

Driamund

®

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces