Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
xX~Petals Of War~Xx Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

No_Greater_Pain257

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:53 pm
Damian turned in mid-air pointing the handgun in her direction as he landed.He stood up grabbing the handle of his rifle pointing it at Ai but gazing at the new girl she was quite talented.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:05 pm
I stare at him for a moment before a black cat appears out of nowhere, running up to me and jumping onto my left shoulder, a note tied to it's leg. I keep my right hand on my pistol and untie the note from the cat. "Shoo, Midnight, it's dangerous here." The cat takes off as i keep my sights on him, untying the note with my left hand and quickly looking down on it and after a moment i look annoyed. "Dang. I missed a phone call from Anubis. Ugh. Just have to call him back later." I look back at Yakutso.  

XSuki_MikaX

No_Greater_Pain257

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:23 pm
Yakutso smiled at the girl standing once more and holding both weapons."Now are you going to let him go" he indicated at Ai then returned his gaze to the girl 'And who might you be".  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:31 pm
"I might be a random girl who's come to protect innocence. Now... where'd i put that pen..." I dig through my skirt pockets for a moment before pulling out a black pen with a skull on the top, then a tiny notepad. I quickly scrawl something on it, looking up every few seconds, then finish, shoving the pen and notepad back into my pockets, and whistle. After a moment a orange striped cat runs up to me, hopping onto my left shoulder. I tie the note to his leg. "Marius. Go." The cat hops off my shoulder and takes off as i return my stare to the guy with his gun pointed at me, and in a flash i have my pistol out, loaded, both hands on it, finger close to the trigger, aimed at Yakutso. Safety. Off.  

XSuki_MikaX

SassyMoriarty

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:52 am
Ai looked at the two.She tilted her head to the side abit in thought.She shrugged.:"This is boring anyway,I got what I needed,So I'll be leaving now."Ai smiled widely as she took a mock bow.Ai straightened up and quick as A flash she was up on the building that was behind her. She leaned over gave a soldier salute and ran off.
"Hmmm guess i'm not the only rebel,then again who WOULDN'T rebel against being slaughtered?Anyway better get to that base."Ai thought holding up a piece of paper she had snatched off of the other soldier.She put the peice of paper back in her pocket and pulled out the gun she had also stolen."I don't like using guns,but I guess i'll have to compromise,can't always win with your fist ya know."Ai thought to herself then pocketed the handgun.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:09 am
I silently watch Ai leave and after a moment of her disappearence i whistle, this time a pair of black huskies running up to me. I crouch down, letting them sniff my hand, as earlier i had touched Ai without either of them noticing, and after a moment i whistle again and a white cat appears, sniffing my hands as well, then i send them off, to track Ai's movements. I stand again, my gun in it's holster now.  

XSuki_MikaX

SassyMoriarty

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:23 am
After awhile of running Ai stopped she crouched down and out her ear to the ground. "Why am I being followed?The soldiers...no why would five of them go after one rebel?"Ai thought closing her eyes to think.She shook her head and cracked her knuckles.She ripped of a piece of her jacket,then ripped that peice into three pieces. "Aww well This jacket clashed with my outfit anyways."Ai shrugged.She took off down a road,placed the piece of cloth there and did the same on separate roads with the other peices.Finally she took off all of her clothes and stashed them.Then put a whole new outfit on."This should throw off the tracking dogs for awhile."Ai thought Then quickly took off.

her outfit: User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:27 am
The cat had been high on top of buildings, following and watching her with stealth uncatlike, and it falls back, telling the dogs and such, and they continue to track Ai, ignoring the pieces of cloth, because i had specially trained them this way.  

XSuki_MikaX

SassyMoriarty

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:47 am
modding much?)) Ai stopped feeling that she was till being followed.Nothing could have not been sidetracked by the cloth for at leats a little bit,i'm probally just being paranoid."Ai thought.She headed to were she was staying,and old warehouse.She walked in and made two cups of tea,a habit due to her making her and her sister tea..before she was killed.Ai sat down and sipped her tea.For some reason Tea made Ai think of the weirdest things...how this slaughter fest started,her sister's death,and why she hadn't killed both of those soldiers,she had a gun the whole time....she could have easily killed them but she didn't.Ai shrugged.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:56 am
((No, i dont godmod, thank you, thats exactly why i had sent the cat, rather than just the dogs, because i knew you would try something like that. It's called thinking ahead.))

The cat goes ahead quickly, followed by the dogs, and they all go into the warehouse, the cat going up to Ai and sitting in front of her, the dogs by the door. The cat had a note tied to it's leg. If opened, the note read;
'You are not alone in this struggle.'

XSuki_MikaX

SassyMoriarty

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:00 am
sweatdrop srry >.> lol)) Ai read the note."Huh that's interesting."She thought.She took the paper and got a pen and wrote."That's nice to know,but I work alone cat lady." heart Ai Ai wrote she tied the note to the cats leg and gave it a small sardine as a treat.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:04 am
The cat, Miyu, sniffs at the fish and turns it's head, as if saying 'I dont take candy from strangers, thank you though.' Then it runs out the doors with the dogs, coming back a few minutes later with a new note.
'Ha. Cat lady? That's hilarious. But if you work alone, no matter what, you're bound to get caught. And who's got your back?
No one.'

XSuki_MikaX

SassyMoriarty

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:41 pm
Ai threw the fish over her back.She read the new letter.She wrote back:Wel I haven't been caught yet,plus if no one's got my back that means no one can stab me either. She tied the letter to the cat's leg again and sat back and finished her tea.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:03 pm
The cat runs off again, coming back a few minutes later with a new note.
'Can't argue with good logic. ^^'

XSuki_MikaX

SassyMoriarty

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:05 pm
Ai read it and replied:"perhaps if we have the same goal...we can be temporary allies."Ai replied ephasizing(sp?) the temporary part.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff