Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kattarra

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:41 pm
User Image

X x :"Take a break and play a while, doo da, doo da. : x X

"Your calling me Bozo?" Harley asked while laughing,"I am smarter then you will ever be." Harley didn't know much about the woman behind the mask but she knew Harleen Quinzel had more intelligence then any woman from Gotham and she had proved that before she took on the alias Harley Quinn. "I would rather be a Bozo than an animal that has no opposable thumbs, I can hold a pistol unlike a cat."

X x :Guaranteed I'll make you smile, oh the doo da day."-Harley Quinn : x X

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:55 pm
User Image
"I am Catwoman hear me roar"

"You may have opposable thumbs but you don't have half the brains we cats do....now get out my way clown as I find my way out of this hell hole and get back to my good old imported leather couch from Italy" she said imaging it. She began to walk around to see if there was a way out.

"Life's a b***h and so am I"  

kidnap_santa_clause

Kattarra

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:16 am
User Image

X x :"Take a break and play a while, doo da, doo da. : x X

As an insult Harley mimicked Cat woman and then she rolled her eyes walking back in the direction she saw the girl who looked dead. " Cats smart, she's an idiot,so how does that proves cat have intelligence?" She asked herself quietly as she let out a sigh. "I sure do miss Mr. J." The girls smiled became a sad one, one you would see on someones face who just lost their best friend or someone close.

X x :Guaranteed I'll make you smile, oh the doo da day."-Harley Quinn : x X

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
X.X.X "There's a hole in the world like a great black pit, and the vermin of the world inhabit it, ..." X.X.X

Sweeney sat up in his bed and yawned sleepily, glancing out the disgustingly grimy window. He should really clean up, but there really wasn't a point. His customers didn't normally live long enough to comment on how grimy his windows were or how dirty the floors were. He swept regularly though, so the floors weren't filled with dirt and dust as it had been when he returned from that Hell the judge had put him in.

He glared at the dark sky and suddenly felt a sharp pain in the back of his head. Reaching up, he felt a large lump and suddenly it hit him. He had been kidnapped and taken somewhere, but the barber shop was still there. He looked out the window to find another gray and grizzly town, but it wasn't his town, it wasn't his London. However, it was his home, that was for sure. He got out of bed and threw on his clothes quickly before quickly exiting the shop and taking a look around this new town he had been transported to, barber shop and all.

X.X.X "...and it's morals aren't worth what a pig could spit, and it goes by the name of London." - Sweeney Todd X.X.X

Romani Stand

Kattarra

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:54 pm
User Image
"If I touch a burning candle, I can feel no pain. In the ice or in the sun, it's all the same. Yet I feel my heart is aching; thou it doesn't beat, it's breaking;

Emily suddenly turned when she heard a howling giggle, "W-who's there?" She asked her voice rather frightened, she wasn't found of surprises. Her eyes darted about to find the source of the evil laughter but they came up short. I suppose I must have just imagined the whole thing, she told herself so she would calm down. She took a seat on a bench that the city held and she tried to think, what could have caused this to happen? Was she going crazy, did she die again? Why was she absolutely lost? It wasn't like her to get lost, except for that one time.

and the pain here that I feel, try and tell me it's not real. I know that I am dead; yet it feels I still have some tears to shed. "-Emily the Corpse Bride

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:59 pm
X.X.X "There's a hole in the world like a great black pit, and the vermin of the world inhabit it, ..." X.X.X

Sweeney walked down the streets. They were made of some strange material, not like the ones in London. He saw a woman with blue hair. "Excuse me miss, but could you tell me where exactly am I?" he asked curiously after tapping her on the shoulder. He quickly saw that she was in a wedding dress and she wasn't exactly human. He jumped at the sight of her bone arm.

X.X.X "...and it's morals aren't worth what a pig could spit, and it goes by the name of London." - Sweeney Todd X.X.X

Romani Stand

Kattarra

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:02 pm
User Image
"If I touch a burning candle, I can feel no pain. In the ice or in the sun, it's all the same. Yet I feel my heart is aching; thou it doesn't beat, it's breaking;

Emily jumped as she heard another voice."I can't very well tell you, i'm new here myself, I do't even know how I got here, crazy as that sounds." She then hid her bony arm as she noticed it frightened the man, a small frown painted itself on her face. She rather disliked scaring people, and she tried hard to be accepted bones and all, maybe I should cover up more. She told herself. "And who are you?" She asked the strange man.

and the pain here that I feel, try and tell me it's not real. I know that I am dead; yet it feels I still have some tears to shed. "-Emily the Corpse Bride

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:09 pm

"The name's Sweeney, Sweeney Todd. I own the barbershop on Fleet, er, over there," he said and pointed to his barbershop. He was very confused, he had read Shelley's Frankenstein, but he was sure that she was not anything like that monster. "And your name might be?" he asked politely, trying not to stare at her arm or the ribs that were sticking through her dress, or any other strange body parts that weren't normally seen on a human's body.

Romani Stand

Kattarra

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:37 pm
User Image

Emily gave a small bow, it was a simple bend at the waist."Nice to meet you mister Todd, my name is Emily, Simply Emily." She could feel him trying not to stare at her, it saddened er deeply and the pain showed on her pale face. I just hope my eye doesn't pop out or he might run away.She thought to herself wile sighing. She then turned her eyes to the barber shop, it was quite the marvel. "Do you do males and ladies?" She asked curious as to what type of barber he was. She could use a nice trim to get rid of her, err, split ends.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:12 pm
User Image
Katrina Van Tussel

Will you take nothing from Sleepy Hollow...

"Nnnnnn............wha.............?" The drowsy Katrina slowly began to stir. Her pale blue eyes absently scanned the room, her head feeling filled with fog. Katrina, slowly coming to, sat up slowly and gently held her head. "Oh dear, you were lying on the sidewalk unconscious! Are you alright?" She looked over at the elderly woman who was sitting next to her, holding a cloth that was slightly wet. "Where.....Wha....?" Being a little disoriented, she finally stood, and looked out the window. Katrina did not see her cozy little home of Sleepy Hollow.

...that was worth the coming here?

The Galactic Panda

Romani Stand

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:26 pm

"Normally I only do men, but I suppose I could make an exception for a lovely lady such as yourself," he said and smiled, noting the pain on her face. He hated hurting women emotionally, unless it was through the death of their husband. He smiled at the thought, pure excitement showing on his face. He couldn't wait until his friends knew the taste of the rubies that flew so beautifully from the necks of his victims. Of course, he wouldn't harm Emily, she seemed so innocent. "So, where are you from originally?" he asked curiously.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:25 pm
User Image

Had Emily been able too she would have blushed when he called her lovely, "I am originally from London." She said softly, She wonder what had brought on his smile, she liked to analyze people to the utmost details, find out what made them tick. But if she found out more about him she might find the connection that brought these two from their homes to a town that was many odds and ends, that held one familiar place to her, who had made this place, was it a second hell? Was it some torture, or was she losing her mind? She dismissed all the thoughts from her mind and just tried to concentrate on the conversation with Mr. Todd.

Kattarra

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:46 pm
User Image
Katrina Van Tussel

Will you take nothing from Sleepy Hollow...

Katrina felt a bit woozy. "What's gonig on.... where am I....?" She asked the old lady. "You're in Nightmare Hollow. And as I said, you were just lying on the sidewalk unconscious. I brought you back to my inn." She smiled warm-heartedly. Katrina fell onto her bed, sighing heavily. "This is all too much......" Her stomach growled softly. "Oh. I'll get you something to eat." As the woman left, Katrina stood and headed towards the window. It looked all weird to her. She noted people talking on the sidewalk, one a skeletal-looking figure and another with an odd white streak in a mess of raven hair. Sighing again, Katrina rubbed her eyes.

...that was worth the coming here?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:48 pm

Sweeney looked at her with a confused expression on his face. "I'm from London as well, but I don't believe I've ever seen you before," he said. He wondered curiously if she were telling the truth about where she was from. He figured that if nothing else, she would think him curious about how he had never seen her before. He smiled at her, shaking his head slightly to break his sort of daze.

Romani Stand

Kattarra

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:39 pm
User Image

"Th part of London i'm from was, err, a dead one, you could put it that way." She said not rightly coming out and saying that most of her now afterlife had been spent in the cemetery and the underworld. She returned the smile and she could have sworn that he had been gazing at her. But she shook it off in her mind,"You should show me to your shop, maybe when I get comfortable in town I can get some customers to come your way."Of course she might have not said that had she known he was a murderous barber.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff