Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Chocolate,Lust,Chains?((Currently only accepting masters) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:53 pm
"Hmm?" She looks down at her unlocked chains. She smiled slightly but sweetly. She gets up and walks over to Damian and Miyu. "Hello."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:00 pm
"Konichiwa." A glare remains on my face as my eyes locate the hated birds.  

XSuki_MikaX

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:22 am
((Ok as soon as my profile gets accepted I'll start posting, but in the meantime I just have to say this....Damn birds...))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:32 am
((hahaha)) She sits down a few feet away from her.  

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:39 am
Sighs, stopping glaring at the birds, and sits down on the windowseat. "Ugh. Im Amaya, but you may call me Miyu if you wish. What is it you're called?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:24 pm
Quietly she replied, "Tommiko. Nice to meet you Miyu."  

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:45 pm
I nod slightly. "Ditto."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:36 pm
She looks at the guy, "Whats your name?" She says shyly((spelling??))  

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

No_Greater_Pain257

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:13 pm
Damian turned slightly hearing a new voice present near them."Hello Tommiko my name is Damian" he said giving a slight bow out of courtesy.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:29 pm
A group of four guards entered through a bound iron door in the room, two of them holding a struggling and screaming boy, Sinta screamed in rage at his captors, cursing and threatening a slow painful death. One of the guards stayed at the door, holding a wicked looking axe. The other three lead the boy to a 4 foot tall stone pillar, placing him on top of the 3 foot diameter cylinder of marble and chaining his arms up to chains hanging from the ceiling. This was one of the most impossible to escape contraption that was in the rather small room. The guards locked his shackles with two different keys and then left the room. Sinta screamed at the guards until the door closed, he immediatly calmed and smiled at the rest in the room.  

Zylo the Wolfbane

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:45 pm
I look over at the the new person. ".....i dunno if i have the keys for that..." I dig through my sleeves.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:26 am
Sinta shrugged as well as he could and smiled sweetly, "That's fine" he grabbed onto the chains tightly and flipped himself upside down, he began lifting himself up and down, showing immense upper body strength.  

Zylo the Wolfbane

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:31 am
"Hmm..." I pull one key out of my right sleeve then i start digging through my left sleeve.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:39 am
Sinta continued lifting himself up and down, excersising as much as he could in his strange position.  

Zylo the Wolfbane

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:43 am
I pull out another key then walk over to Sinta. "Please stay still." I climb up onto the pillar, the keys in my mouth so i dont drop then, then stand, testing one key against the left shackle, finding it not working, then try the other key and it unlocks. I walk around to the other side, testing it with the first key, and it unlocks as well. I nod to Sinta then jump off of the pillar, land on all fours below.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff