Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SHANZiE SUNSHiNE

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:18 pm
*raises two hands* =D  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:48 am
*raises three hands*

I actually need some help if anyone is willing?  

wtfWaverly

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

awesome_music_freak59

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 2:31 pm
*raises hand*  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 12:58 pm
I admit I'm obviously not their BIGGEST SUPER DUPER FAN EVER! (Because isn't there like one million and ten of those..?) But I love them, think they rock hard and there lyrics are as brilliant as their guitar music (Which is pretty darn awesome in my opinon).  

Fanmalita

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Lavender-the-9-tailed-fox

Timid Animal

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hero 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:01 pm
I love greenday. I grew up on it. My parent's were major greenday fans xD
<333 I don't have a favorite song...all the one's I've ever heard were great!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:36 pm
haha I still like green day too *raises hand and jumps*  

JunkieRunningDry

Hygienic Raider

WooHooCrazy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:41 am
How does everyone like the new album?
Has anyone seen them live this year??
heart  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:16 pm
Removing his sunglasses, Pullo began to speak.

"*kills everyone who raises their hand* You have no taste. Green Day is s**t. Wolfsheim, on the other hand, is the s**t."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He then turned and walked away, hoping he looked really damn cool.

Pullo

Guterboy7

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:25 am
*raises hand jumping up and down* I love green day,i will listen to anything by them. I admit i started off hearing holiday and buying 21st century breakdown but then i checked out the olders stuff and its amazingly awsome. Its fun to just play brain stew on my guitar. one of my favorite songs and i can play it!so hackin awsome!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:26 pm
Pullo

"*kills everyone who raises their hand* You have no taste. Green Day is s**t. Wolfsheim, on the other hand, is the s**t."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-stabs you in the eye with a spoon- Correction: Greenday is the s**t. Just their older stuff though. Before the American Idiot bullshit. 3nodding

Ethrawl

Pullo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:08 pm
Pistll
Pullo

-stabs you in the eye with a spoon- Correction: Greenday is the s**t. Just their older stuff though. Before the American Idiot bullshit. 3nodding

"Haven't heard much of their older stuff. I agree, the new stuff is terrible. Listening to it is like throwing up in my mouth. *is stabbed* Oh Jebus!! wahmbulance Imma dyin! DX "

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:30 pm
Pullo
Pistll
Pullo

"Haven't heard much of their older stuff. I agree, the new stuff is terrible. Listening to it is like throwing up in my mouth. *is stabbed* Oh Jebus!! wahmbulance Imma dyin! DX "

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You've heard the song "Good Riddance (Time of your Life)" right? That is their most popular old song. It's from their Nimrod album.

Ethrawl

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:54 pm
Like any band they have their highs and lows, in general I don't mind listening to them and am especially fond of the song Working Class Hero then again it's originally by John Lennon.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:04 am
Green Day is so overrated. :/ I can't believe they managed to scam their way into getting their own Rock Band.

"My parent's were major greenday fans xD "
...They're also epically old and crusty, the proof is in the pudding (i.e. this person's parents knew and liked them). They were formed in 1987 - it disgusts me that they're still around. GO AWAY. YOU'RE NOT THAT GOOD, GREEN DAY. Not to mention your name is completely and utterly retarded.

XX-Emma Uchiha-XX

Rainbow Grabber

9,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50

dormant lime

Astounding Loiterer

12,200 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:36 pm
Abrien Sliver
I am not a green day lover per say but I do like them, my fiancee however is batshit crazy for them.

I like/enjoy Green Day, but my friend Ivan is also batshit crazy for them... which is sort of funny because most of the music he listens to is NOTHING like them. Hm.

XX-Emma Uchiha-XX
Green Day is so overrated. :/ I can't believe they managed to scam their way into getting their own Rock Band.

"My parent's were major greenday fans xD "
...They're also epically old and crusty, the proof is in the pudding (i.e. this person's parents knew and liked them). They were formed in 1987 - it disgusts me that they're still around. GO AWAY. YOU'RE NOT THAT GOOD, GREEN DAY. Not to mention your name is completely and utterly retarded.

They also have their own broadway show titled 'American Idiot'.
Old and crusty?
So... Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, The Beatles, as well as any other band formed around 1990 and earlier is old and crusty?
I wasn't even BORN when the Beatles were around (hell even when most of them were alive), my parents and other family members listened to them, and I love love love them- so are they old and crusty, too?

Oh and their name has something to do with Marijuana I'm pretty sure...

To sum it up, while I'm in no way a hardcore fan (and their new stuff really isn't that decent)... just because a band or artist has been around for a number of years doesn't mean jack s**t. If anything it makes them look BETTER because most bands have a falling out, or can't even hold a decent career long enough to stay together for more than 4 or so years.

"YMS" ♪Your Music Station♫

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff