Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
The VideoGame Club Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:09 am
Faith

Faith ran into the videogaming club room, Jimena right behind her. "Kitty or N couldn't have started without me, they need me!" Faith compland, but stopped when she saw the empty classroom. Jimena bumped into her. She was about to yell at her sister until she also saw the empty class room.

"Where do you think they went?" Faith asked. Jimena shrugged and walked over to the plugged in videogames.

"They were here, the games are in." Jimena saw a small light and lend over, suddenly she vanished.

"Jimena!" Faith screamed and ran over to the game, she saw the same light and vanished.

Jimena

Jimena landed on the hard ground then something landed on top of her. "Get off of me!" She shoved the person off and looked around to see who or what is was. It was a beautiful girl with silver hair, strange clothes on, and a bow and arrows. "Where's Faith?" She asked the girl.

The girl looked up puzzled, "um...I'm Faith..." She trailed off and thought. "Wait, how do you know who I am?"

"Faith? Its me Jimena, you look....REALLY different." Jimena looked down at herself. She wore green clothes, her hair was brown instead of black and she had wings! "Ah! Faith, whats going on?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:32 pm
Kitty & Brandon

Kitty pulled Brandon along with her impatiently. He was going too slow and it made her irritated. "C'mon you stupid cow! Lets get moving! Grr!", she complained tugging at his shirt. Brandon only pouted and continued to move as slow as a turtle. "GRR! Dont you ever freakin listen?!", she yelled at him but Brandon remained nuetral. "Hmph! Whatever!", she cursed and released her strong grip from his shirt. "Ugh we're never going to find them!", she complained. But just as said those words her ears twitched at the sound of a voice calling out thier named once again. "I hear them now! That has to be N!", she told Brandon. "C'mon follow me they sound closer!", she urged him on and started to break into a run. "Ughhh!", Brandon wined and followed after her.  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:06 pm
N & Yao

N continued to call their name when she realized that Jimena and Faith never showed. "Hey...where Jimena and Faith in school today?" she asked looking at Yao. "Yeah...im sure they are just running late...or maybe they are here." N nodded in agreement "Yeah your right.....Kitty..Brandon...where are you?!" she said continuing on to call for Kitty and Brandon. Yao followed behind her as she called for them "Jimena...Faith...are you here!?" he called.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:30 pm
Jimena & Faith

"Where are we?" Faith asked her sister.

"How the heck am I supposed to know?" She snapped at her sister and heard something in the distance. "Hey do you here that?" They both listened, the noise came again; someone was calling their names.

"Who could that be?" Faith asked.
"Maybe its N, Yao, Kitty, and Brandon." Jimena grabbed her sisters had and raced towards the voice.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:23 am
Kitty & Brandon

Kitty was now satisfied that Brandon finally listened to her and chased after her footsteps. Yet again the same voice calling out thier names could be heard. "Its closer! Its getting closer i can hear it almost like its right next to us!", she cried out. She stopped with a skid in her footsteps when she came upon two strangers. Brandon bumped into Kitty and sent her flying to the ground. "Ouch! Watch it, Brandon! Be more freakin careful!", she complained as she rubbed her bottom.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:19 am
~Jimena*Faith~

Jimena looked back to see if Faith was following her, she was. "Jimena, look-" She cut off. Jimena had ran into something, or someone. She looked up from where she sat on the ground, four people were in front of her, one was on the ground.

Faith came up behind her and helped her up, "Gosh, Jimena." She laughed and helped dust of Jimena.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:16 am
N & Yao

N was getting frustrated and let out a low grunt. "Where are they!!" she said noticing someone falling to the ground. "I dunno....Jimena....Faitha!!" he called out once more as he followed N towards the two strangers. N walked towards the girl when she heard her call the boy she was with Brandon. N got excited and hoped that it was actually Brandon and Kitty. "Umm Brandon...Kitty..." she said more if in a question form. Yao just stood behind N and hoped that it was them. Yao looked behind him. "Faith...Jimena!" he said happily.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:06 pm
Kitty & Brandon

Kitty glanced up at the two strangers, that were now four? Kitty hopped up to her feet. "Jimena, Faith!", she heard the boy cry out. Kitty took a few steps forward in question. "Yao, N?", she asked slowly. It had to be them, how else would they know thier names and the other two strangers names. "IT IS YOU GUYS!", she rejoiced and threw her arms around them, one by one. Brandon greeted them all with but a mere wave.  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:59 pm
After Kitty gave everyone hugs Jimena faced N, "does anyone know where we are?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:14 pm
N & Yao

N was happy to see everyone. She started to laugh when Kitty hugged her. "Its nice to see you!!" she said and looked over at Brandon "You too." she said rubbing his hair messing with him. Yao kept his composer. He wanted to look cool and not be all jumpy like the girls. He just smiled and looked at everyone. N looked over at Jimena "I think...we may be in the video game." she said looking around at the surroundings. It was just like the game they played before.  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:20 pm
Jimena nodded, but Faith was freaking out. "How did we get in here? Can we get out? I don't want to live in a video game!" She was starting to scream.
"Faith!" Jimena grabbed her sister by the sholders and held her in place. "We'll figure this out, just calm down." Faith nodded and started to breathe normal. "Okay, so what are we going to do? We can't exactly stand around here."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:44 pm
N & Yao

N shrugged her shoulders. "I dont know but this is totally weird...i mean we dont even look like ourselves..at all." Yao nodded in agreement "Do you think it had something to do with the spilt orange juice?" he asked looking at her. "It might have..but this is all too weird."  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:27 pm
Jimena
"It is," Jimena agreed and looked at her sister. "Lets just keep moving." She helped her sister up and looked at the rest of their group.

A Suddenly a huge bang sounded close by, shaking the ground. "What the-" Another explosion shook the air, cutting Faith off. She grabbed her sister. "It feels like an earthquake!" She yelled.

"But its not, its a bomb!" Jimena anwsered. Suddenly there was a bright light and the shaking stopped. Jimena looked around her, nothing was around her except white light. "Faith!" She screamed, but no one anwsered.
Faith
"Jimena? Jimena where are you?" Faith cried, but her sister was no where in sight. The shaking had stopped, but Jimena wasn't holding onto Faith anymore. "N, where did Jimena go?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:29 pm
Kitty & Brandon

Kitty glanced between everyone then her surroundings. They really did look familiar but she couldnt place what game it might have been. "Hmmm...i think you guys might be right. We really are in a videogame....i think....", she said scratching her head in confusion. Brandon stood between everyone and examined all of them. "Well...if we are in a videogame then we can survive this. If anyone dies then we can just start over again, right?", he asked and unsheathed his long, intimidating sword. "He-he-HEY! Put that thing away before you hurt someone!", Kitty complained with her hands in the air.  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:13 pm
N & Yao

N looked at Kitty "Ugh...Kitty...i think that's the whole point." she said looking at Brandon. "But im pretty sure that we will come back to life...but do we get infinite lives..or do we eventually run out of lives?" she said thinking. Yao scratched his head. "This is all too weird...im so confused." he said looking at N.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff