Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Transformer, humans, hunters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:48 pm
Demian grabbed a branch and swung to the branch under her. He waved.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:18 pm
Kai looked down at him and hesitated to wave not knowing who he was. She just looked at him.  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:32 pm
Kallik glanced over her shoulder, the hunters were still in the corner. "Kuro, there going to figure it out sooner or later."

"Hopefully later," Kuro said and ignored the two men in the back of the room.

"I say we get rid of them now, they'll cause a heck of a rucuss." Kallik growled. Kuro shook his head and grabbed Kallik's hand. "Well, I'm going home." She stood and walked out of the bar.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:41 pm
Mitsuki

Mitsuki rolled to her back and pawed at the leaf playfully. He ears perked up and pointed in the direction at some sort of sound. Misuki stopped and listened for a moment. The noise sounded like the rustling of grass. It suddenly halted to a stop and Kitty froze still. Her green eyes moving about to get a glance at her surroundings. Nothing.......She lifted herself off from her back to her belly and sat up, looking around. The sound was brought to her ears again and she lowered herself to the ground cautiously. Her ears perked up, her back lifted with her furr spiking up as a threat, her mouth letting out a low hiss. And in reply she heard a growl.

Kyo

He had been keeping his eye on the cat for some time now. Slowly making his way towards her, careful not to make as much as a small sound. THe kitten had still managed to hear his paw prints though. It wasnt until she gave a low hiss that he let out a threatening growl and pounced out at her. The kitten wasnt quick enough and he held her down with his large paw, that was almost as big as her small kitten chest. He was about to dig his teeth into her neck until he smelt human on her, and it wasnt a house cat smell. Kyo growled and transformed back into his original human-like body. Now pinning her down to the floor with a hard grip from his hands. "Who are you and what are you doing in my forest!?", he snarled.  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:49 pm
Kai

Kai continued to look at the man. She could sense that he was a transformer. She just smiled "Good bye" she said and jumped from the branch landing perfectly on her feet. She shook off some of the leaves and started to walk off. She look up at him and smirked. "That was interesting." she said to herself.

Hiro

Hiro woke his self up from his snoring. He grabbed his head and rubbed it. He got up from the couch and walked to the kitchen and grabbed some aspirin to get rid of his hangover headache. "Ugh..where is she?!" he said to himself. He walked to the bathroom and took a shower.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:35 pm
Mitsuki

Mitsukis eyes widened when the large white wolf quickly changed into a human. His eyes glowed with an odd green and his face was delicate like a womans, despite his hard stare. He was a transformer! Mitsuki was forced to change back into her original human state. A sudden sharp pain enveloped in her hands from the wolfs incredible grip. She struggled but found it was no use.

Kyo

Kyo growled down at the cat that was now a human girl. She squirmed and struggled from beneath him. He tightened his grip on her and brought his head in just inches away from hers. "Who are you?!", he growled in her face. The heat from the both of their breathing making white puffs of smoke like matter in the air. He glared at her intently until she finally opened her mouth. "I-Im Mitsuki! I was just wandering around here looking for something to play with!", she managed to yelp out innocently. Kyo growled even deeper this time and loosened his grip on her. He let her take a moment to catch her breath and sit up, and he reached for her throat.  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:45 pm
Kai

Kai could sense other transformers. She could hear a struggle and she started to head towards it. She started to run and changed into her tiger form to go faster. She slowed down as she got closer and changed into her human form. She saw a girl pinned down by a boy.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:01 pm
Mitsuki

Mitsuki winced when the wolf grabbed hold of her throat. "Let...me go!", she chocked. Mitsuki grew out her claw and dug deep within his arm.

Kyo

"Let me go!", the girl demanded and stuck her tiny claw into his arm. His grip loosened at the pain but he ignored it, instead snickering at her pathetic squirming. "No! Not until i get the taste of your blood!", his deep voice whispered cooly into her ear.  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:18 am
Kai

Kai watched as the girl tried to get away but couldn't because of his grip. She turned into her tiger form and started to sneak up on them.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:19 pm
Mitsuki

"Grrr! No!", she yelped out and shoved his face away as hard as her strength could let her. She was surprised when he actually fell back on his hands. With her kitten reflexes she twisted herself around and crawled away quickly but had her foot caught in his hand. "Nooooo let me go!", she wined and clawed at the ground helplessly.

Kyo

Kyo laughed at her as her claws dug into the ground. "Where do you think your going, pretty kitten?", his smooth deep voice threatened. He was in the midst of laughing when he paused and sniffed another being in the air. It was an odd scent and he couldnt quite place what kind of animal or human it might have been. Kyo tugged on the struggling girls leg harshly. "QUIET!", he yelled at her and she lay motionless on the ground from shock.  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:34 pm
Kai

Kai quickly stopped and jumped in the nearest tree that was next to them. She changed into her human form and hid in the shadows of the tree and remained quiet as possible. She went to step back to get out of the way more but accidently stepped on a branch that was halfway broken. It made a crack and fell to the ground. Kai heart jumped to her throat and her eyes widened as she didn't move a muscle. Dammit...what was i thinking.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:48 pm
Kyo

All was silent, completly still, even the crickets and the soft falling of snow seemed to pause in the moment. Kyo carefully sniffed around the area and found the unfamiliar scent still wandering around the cold, night air. "What could that possibly be?", he asked himself. Just as the question was let out he was answered by a loud snapping noise. Like a something from a tree. Kyo growled and his green eyes clouded to an innocent, light blue that glowed in the dark. "YOU! Stay here! Its no use running anyway, i can catch you just as fast!", he warned the small kitten girl. She remained mute and dug herself into the snow. Kyo was getting irritated and tugged on her foot again, "DID YOU HEAR ME?!" The kitten nodded her head furiously then lye still again. Just then Kyo lifted himself up from the ground and paced around the area, sniffing up every tree he could find.  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:12 pm
Kai

s**t...how am i going to get myself out of this one. she thought as she watched him. She looked down at the girl from where she was. She was trying to think of something to do. She took some leaves from the tree and rubbed them on herself. hopefully this helps she thought The wind started blowing, rustling the tree branches and leaves. Kai jumped to the next tree as the wind blew and quickly went to the shadows. okay getting closer  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:27 pm
Kyo

The smell started to fade slowly and Kyo let out a muffled growl. His white hair moved with the icy wind as it passed. "Damn you....WHATEVER YOU ARE!", he yelled in fustration. Just then his eyes caught something move slightly in the shadows. He quietly snuck along with it and followed its movements. Something shuffled in the leaved of a nearby tree and Kyo found a tail. "Hehehehehe...", he chuckled to himself and pulled the tail with all his strength. Something fell to the ground with a thud and Kyo threw himself on the being. "You a cat or something?", he breathed.  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:39 pm
Kai

Kai grunted as she fell to the ground. "Damn you tail...you get on my nerves sometimes." She looked at the person that was on top of her. "I dont know why dont you tell me." she said as she kneed him in his man hood. He let her go and she did a back flip and stood up staring at him.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff