Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
~Digimon Online~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oreck01

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:35 pm
R.J. typed in the final program for his online game. After that, he took out the manual and picked his two digimon."Let's seeee...Gabumon and..Gaomon. " He finally pushed in ENTER and immediately was taken into the Virtual digital world. He met his partners standing waiting for him. "Whoa!! Cooool."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:44 pm
"hmm I guess I'll go see if there are any newbies at point center" musa says and walks off twards point center which is the building all new players log in at  

DistantOne

Dapper Humorist

11,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:52 pm
Tice was at home hoocking up the game."hmm ok this wire goes here,and this plugges in here,Done!,now lets see this manual,it says pick up to three Rokie digimon partners, ok Dorumon,Gabumon, and Monodramon,anything else?No looks like im done here, lets get started! Enter."Tice presses enter, and is he closes his eyes and when he opened them he was at the point center.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:12 am
musa gose through the large entryway of the point center and looks around. people with rookie digimon were talking to the babamon at the info desk (their are 4 of them) some were walking past him to leave while still others were examining how real the world around them looked "ah newbies always fun to see the looks on their faces" musa says amused  

DistantOne

Dapper Humorist

11,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Anabel_Frost

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:18 am
Laani materialized in the newbie center and her digimon slowly materialized behind her.

"Laani!!" Gatomon chirped as she lunged to hug Laani.

"No!" Laani squeaked as she dodged the hug. "I told you! No touchy-feely stuff! I'm here to find out why my brother left you to me. Nothing else." By the end of speaking so quickly, she looked like she was about to seizure.

"Now now." Kyuubimon sighed as she stroked Gatomon's fur. "Riley would be very disappointed with you if he knew that you weren't loving us." Garurumon grunted in agreement.

"I'm not here to please anyone." Laani grumbled. "I'm here for answers and you guys can just get used to it."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:07 am
Amazed Tice started to look around the point center."Wow this place is awesome,wait were do i get my digimon?" Someon tugs on Tices shirt,"May i help yo" But before he could finish he saw his three digimon behind him."Hello Tice,Im Dorumon!" "My name is Gabumon,I hope we can get along."
"Im Monodramon,Im shure that your not a total waste." "Ok,well im Tice nice to meet you guys."  

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Doranak

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:40 am
Dom and his digimon had finished their misson and he was walking to the middle of town. He saw alot of people starting and meeting their digimon. "Who are they Dom?" Patamon asked in an inocent voice. Dom turned to him puzzled. "Do you not remember? It'a new members."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:53 am
Laani left the newbie building and entered the outer plaza. She sat on the edge of a waterfountain in the center of the plaza with a huge map in her hands. "How am I supposed to read this thing?"

"Try turning it rightside up." Gatoman replied as her tail swished back and forth. "It's upside down."

"Ya know what...." Laani mumbled as she turned the map. "Who asked for your help."

"Technically, you did." Kyuubimon replied. Garurumon grunted in agreement.

"What is wrong with you!!!!" Laani yelled. "Garurumon never talks, Gatomon is all touchy feely, and I can't get you to stop being a know-it-all!!!" She turned back to the map. "What is wrong with this thing?"

"It's upside down still..." Gatomon mumbled.  

Anabel_Frost

DistantOne

Dapper Humorist

11,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:07 pm
Musa takes intrest in Laani's behavior and decides to investigate "yo, guys be stealthy like ok? I wanna see why this girls so frustrated with her digimon" "Ok boss"says garbagemon "yeah all right" says metaletemon "forget that! I'm the king! I'm gonna walk right up and ask!" kingetemon says defiantly and starts to walk twards her but musa snaps his fingers and metal etemon grabs kingetemon and drags him off into a bush "all right now that thats settled, garbagemon pretend your just a garbage can and we'll sneak over beside them" garbagemon closes himself in his can and musa hides behind him and they inch their way over to Laani and start to listen  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:52 pm
Laani eyed the moving garbage can. "It moves......." Her face began to falter and she suddenly entered hysterics. "Nooooo!!!!!! Gatomon has cursed me in an angry rage and summoned the spirit of my brother!!!!!! Don't eat me!!!!!!!! Noooooo!!!!!!!"

Kyuubimon jammed her nose into Laani's gut, causing her to double over in pain. "Stop it. You're making people stare. It's just a digimon."

Laani jumped up. "There you go!!!! You're being a know-it-all again!!!! I don't understand why my brother put up with you!!!!" She suddenly became calm. "Unless of coarse, my brother was a complete perv and the rumors that you transform into a digimon that resembles a beautiful women are true?" She replied questioningly.

"And you ask how he puts up with us?" Kyuubimon asked sarcastically. "I'm wondering why he would leave us in your care. Why do you even come here?"

Laani sighed. "Because I want to know why he left you to me. My brother was always very distant and always came to this world. The last thing he said to me before he died was about how much he loved you guys. I'm only here because I want to know, so don't go getting the idea that I like any of you."  

Anabel_Frost

DistantOne

Dapper Humorist

11,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:21 pm
sweat drops appeared on the garbage can as she freaked out and garbagemon whisperd to musa "I think she knows we're here boss" and musa replyed "dont worry she probably just thinks your an npc digimon, man she should be nicer to them or else their gonna dump her in the middle of battle and she'll get smashed"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:05 pm
"Well now that we are aquanted,we should look around, you know for supplies,and stuff we might need for future."
"That makes sence to me,ok lets go." Tice starts to walk with his three digimon,but he stops when he notices a girl Yelling at her digimon,and a moving garbage can."What is this a screaming girl,and a Garbage can,wait i think thats no ordinary garbage can....Oh yes it Garbagemon!"
"You sound like you know a lot about us."
"Well I am interested in digimon, ist just I never had the time to actually do much of anything fun,Im always having to study and take lessons.Wait we still havent found out about thoose two."
"I say we spy on them, you know for fun,you got nothing else to do right." "Ok lets go hide...in that bush!"
Tice heads into the bush with out knowing that two other digimon are hideing in there as well.  

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Anabel_Frost

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:31 am
Laani had gone back to her map and finally decided on today's destination. "Hey, this area looks like fun. It's called Holy Forest, and there's supposed to be a digimon at the end that can see someone's future."

Kyuubimon looked at where she was pointing at on the map. "Laani, that place is full of perfect level digimon. And last time I checked, you didn't fight. What are you gonna do there?"

"Politely ask them to move over. Duh." Laani replied. She started to skip off, but tripped over the trashcan to reveal a boy hiding behind him. "Owwww........" She mumbled. She then turned to face the boy and followed her first instinct: an earsplitting scream.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:50 pm
metaleteamon who is holding down kingetemon looks up at the boy "geh?".

when Laani knocks over garbagemon and starts screaming musa covers his ears and shouts "what are you doing!?" garbagemon meanwhile props his head up on his hand and taps the ground with his finger "figures..."he says annoyed  

DistantOne

Dapper Humorist

11,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:38 pm
Tice looks at MetalEtemon,"...Uhhh hi."
"Tice we should go, thats MetalEtemon,and King Etemon,there mega levels way out of our leauge"
"Umm I don't think they are that bad Gabumon,Maybe they are just hideing like us."
"Whatever."  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games