Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Legend of Zelda movie OMG!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelda movie!
  Yay!
View Results

Akiko Kaido

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:28 pm
I think if they made a movie, they would most likely make it from Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess... or try to at least... I say this game, because one, it has the most realistic looking characters ( sweatdrop I guess), two, that would get the most money because of Link turning into the wolf and all that jazz ( if youve played, you knoe it would make a good movie, with a really good budget) like that one person said...it would have to have a HUMONGO budget! Otherwise it would suck... They might also make one movie with a whole bunch of Zelda Games in it, and then it would suck even more!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:43 pm
OHHH man ppl who want movies to made annoy me cos there the ones who normally complain when the movie was nothing like the game/book or wateva!!!!!

Zelda I was never interested in the game anyways but id watch the movie  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

kool ken

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:32 pm
There's a fan-made film that's in post-production, it's taking a long time.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:02 am
If it's ever made, they'll probably base it off of either OOT or TP. If they made Majora's Mask the movie, it'd be the coolest creepy thing ever.

But the fact remains that the success of the movie may be heavily based on voice-acting for Link. They can go three ways with this:
1. Give Link an actual voice and dialogue (good luck with success here)
2. Put in situations everywhere where Link conveniently doesn't have to talk
3. Make NO ONE talk and turn it into a silent, "music, sound-effect, and voices of pain only" film.

Regardless, I want to see it if it ever happens. And I'm sure Zelda fans agree.

But to be truly honest, I don't know what's less likely: them making it, or them making it good.  

SuperSaiyanCrose

Tobias Mule

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:26 am
Well...I'd like verification that the movie was being made.
Where did you hear the rumors?

sweatdrop I know that I did fall for that IGN trailer on April Fool.

If this is the real deal...I'd want to see trailers first before I decide whether or not I want to see this film.

Also, do you think it would be better as live action or as some sort of animated film?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:25 am
Are you talking about the April Fool's joke? I was, like, the only on out of my friends who didn't fall for it. They criticized me for not believing it, and when they found out it was a hoax, they came to me with their tails between their legs and apologized. It feels good to be right. 3nodding  

Lackshmi

SuperSaiyanCrose

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:54 pm
Lackshmi
Are you talking about the April Fool's joke? I was, like, the only on out of my friends who didn't fall for it. They criticized me for not believing it, and when they found out it was a hoax, they came to me with their tails between their legs and apologized. It feels good to be right. 3nodding

No matter how much people wish you were wrong. That must feel awesome.
I didn't fall for it was because I saw the april fool's joke ON april fools day. It was pretty convincing, and had I seen it these days, I would've fallen for it.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:32 pm
that would be weird if it was a live action movie  

Dragon Mistress Kat

Lackshmi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:19 am
SuperSaiyanCrose
Lackshmi

No matter how much people wish you were wrong. That must feel awesome.
I didn't fall for it was because I saw the april fool's joke ON april fools day. It was pretty convincing, and had I seen it these days, I would've fallen for it.

It was well made. Well, at least the graphics were good...but the wigs looked awful, and they cast a not so attractive guy for Link...everyone knows if there's a silent role, he/she must be gorgeous to make up for the lack of dialogue! I mean...he looked kinda like Michael Jackson! That's not pretty...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:41 am
oh yeah i saw a trailer for it... it looked like they did it in their back yard... same with the soul calibur movie and the street fighter movie...  

Organization13_Larxene

SuperSaiyanCrose

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:09 am
Organization13_Larxene
oh yeah i saw a trailer for it... it looked like they did it in their back yard... same with the soul calibur movie and the street fighter movie...

O_O There was a Soul Calibur trailer?! Where?!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:26 am
Like there wasn't enough games for the Zelda series, now it's going to be a movie. Hmm... reminds me of the Mario Movie before it became a game series.  

Lustful Mistress Panda

SuperSaiyanCrose

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:21 pm
Anise Puppet Master
Like there wasn't enough games for the Zelda series, now it's going to be a movie. Hmm... reminds me of the Mario Movie before it became a game series.

I feel guilty for laughing at that.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:12 pm
no  

Bebop McFly

xTx Monty xTx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:14 am
well if it does get made it'll prolly feel as if where watching a dam LOTR
Movie just hope they don't make long and make a person fall asleep  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff