Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
30 Upcoming sequels you didn't know about. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jfnbhgurkddhj8
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:39 pm
ninja For the benefit of Mr. Kite...

I'm pissed that they took Rachel Weisz out of Mummy. I'm not excited for that movie anymore.

Anyone else notice that there are way too many sequels out now? There is a gross in-balance of sequels vs. originals. Oh well, I guess that's just Hollywood?

The only ones I'm pumped for are The Brazilian Job, Silent Hill 2, a Jurassic Park 4 (because I want a fourth one to make up for the third one). The Grudge experience was completely wrapped up with the ending of the second one. I, Robot and I Am Legend are movies that should never, ever get a sequel. Ghost Rider was terrible (but it will be interesting to see if they make it better...I hated Batman Begins, but The Dark Knight was awesome). Shrek/Saw/Scary Movie should just give it up. And sequels that are made from franchises and/or stand-alone movies that are over ten years old should be taken into extreme re-consideration.

I fear for the day that they make another sequel to Pirates of the Caribbean (another stand-alone movie that was ruined by sequels) or some of the other great movies that were jerked and twisted by Hollywood execs.

...there will be a show tonight. domokun

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:45 am
They are probably to afraid to make a new movie for fear that someone would sue them for stealing an idea that they thought up. Either that or they are to lazy to think of an original idea haha.

Anyway, I still really want to see the Mummy, even though the same girl isnt in it, which is idiotic. And I didnt even know there was a Shrek 4???  

x_delicious angel_x

iiilunaaa

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:31 pm
Misfit_the
What about S. Darko... I couldn't believe it was real... I thought it was a joke.... but no... its not... and it makes me sad.

Same here. Why ruin an amazing film with a sequel?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:29 pm
ninja Got a brand new shipment of electrical equipment...

@jwfab -- There isn't a Shrek 4 yet. gonk

...it's addressed to the bottom of the sea. domokun

jfnbhgurkddhj8
Crew

x_delicious angel_x

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:33 am
Otakkun
ninja Got a brand new shipment of electrical equipment...

@jwfab -- There isn't a Shrek 4 yet. gonk

...it's addressed to the bottom of the sea. domokun

Thats what I thought, the list only mentioned a shrek 5 lol  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:25 am
ninja For the benefit of Mr. Kite...

Yep, but that makes sense...if it's upcoming sequels that you didn't know about. xP
...But yeah, Shrek is quarenteed to be a quintet, which is a little ridiculous if you ask me.
And doesn't say too much for the careers of Mike Meyers, Cameron Diaz, and Eddie Murphy...

...there will be a show tonight. domokun

jfnbhgurkddhj8
Crew

kitsukyuu

7,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:17 pm
eek ...oh... eek
Where do they get the money for this?!? burning_eyes
scream such a waste stressed  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:07 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wow, thanks for the info...I didnt know some of those, but Im a sequel junkie so they are all guilty pleasures...
And I guess we should call Jason Statham the king of sequels...seriously...

♠ ◊ ♣ ♥

Octaru250
Crew

jamesbev123

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:47 am
Resedent evil 4??? I know there gunna make it but when!!!

Also Taa for These i had no idia .

Ugh The first Night at the musium was bad Why mst they bring back the horror?!?! crying  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:27 am
Oh you have got to be kidding me! Shrek 5? Ugh. -shudder- The first one was 'okay' but the second totally stank! And I didn't even go to see the third or the fourth! Why are they beating a dead horse? Shrek should have died long since. crying

Aranel Lissesul

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:30 am
well i knew about it cos i always findin stuff like his but cool YAY silent hill was weird but i wuldnt mind owning it just to watch it over and over  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:37 am
Sometimes they should quit with the first or second one.  

kt_tashee_xoxo

consultantnerd

Interesting Genius

4,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:55 pm
I can't wait to see National Treasure 3! I loved the past two, thought they were brilliant! But, how do you make another War of the Worlds? Didn't almost everyone die, and now Plutotians are invading?! What next? ANd I don't know how they can make a third Ice Age, the second one was absolute s**t! But, I did like the first one. I can't wait for Night at the Museum 2, I thought the first one was great!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:25 pm
I'm not all that hyped for any of the movies. Then again, I rarely get to see movies when they first come out. My parents are just like that. I'd like to see I Am Legend and I, Robot, Cars and Toy Story, Shrek and Night at the Museum.

Pink Panther? I thought that movie was L.A.M.E.

Johbies

Friendly Bum

11,575 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

Lightwater2520

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:33 pm
I fear for humanities sake with some of those sequels.  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff