Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Welcome to Koji Academy School of Pain ! closed till summer Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:02 am
"I believe I shall, I do tend to prefer meeting all the students for each year, gives me a better feel for how things will work through out it, and good hints at who is going down a bit more permanently." He shortly stretched out his back, and then started towards the girl's dormatories on foot.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:23 am
Night followed and was looking around at the school it was still fasinating how eligent it seemed to be for a school of pain.  

Taria180

tsubakino

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:40 am
tsubaki walked out of the limo. It was the first time he'd been in one. Although it was probably just so his father wouldn't lose face by showing the actual living conditions of his sons. he had to steal papers to find out which room was his... dorm 3. "sir, your bags." said one of his fathers servants."ah, no thank you" said tsubaki while strapping on his katana"i'll bring them myself (mumbling to himself) there's no telling what will happen from this point on, as expected of father's school"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:49 am
Yin had gone ahead as Night was looking at the school when another student walked in. Night walked over smileing warmly. Hello there it's nice to see another student! I am Night it's nice to meet you.  

Taria180

tsubakino

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:52 am
hello, can u tell me where room 3 of the boys dorm is, it's my first time here  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:56 am
Yes that is the room next to mine if you would follow me. Night begins to lead the new comer. Your roomie is a person named Yin a bat of some kind or another i never asked. Could I have your name?  

Taria180

tsubakino

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:03 pm
bat... could be worse "tsubaki, if i may, what is your name?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:11 pm
He turned his head smileing at Tsubaki. My names Night.  

Taria180

tsubakino

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:14 pm
"so night, what is the fatality rate in this school?"can't be anything over 25%  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:22 pm
Well the first year rate was 78% but now that they can revive twice before you are lost fovever i think it's about a 34% and after the first year it's about to 10% and the last year it's 50% because you finnal is killing the other person.  

Taria180

tsubakino

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:26 pm
how do they pass school exams "... so u hav to kill your opponent as a final... how many years have you and yin been here?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:28 pm
Star walks out of the office and over the the other dorms humming to herself. Soon, she saw more people, Night and Tsubaki. she hasnt yet seen another girl.  

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

tsubakino

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:30 pm
((you forgot the b))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:32 pm
((oops sorry!))  

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

tsubakino

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:34 pm
((it ok but i can't talk 2 u (in the story) till taria answer my question))  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff