Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Animated Movies
Little Mermaid 3! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hanzq

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:16 am
I can't say that I'm that excited about sequels.
I have a small collection of movies (182at the moment) and I don't usually buy sequals. I'm afraid that after the first movie, the sequal will be a big disappointment.
The only sequel (to a Disney classic) I have is Cinderella 2 and Bambi 2, and I haven't even watched them sad
I only have them beccause my daughter got them from a video club.
Still thinking if I should just get rid of them without watching.....  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:50 am
i think they are runing out of ideas for new movies so they have to make sequels or prequels  

Venom916

IntotheDestiny

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:51 am
I don't know...anything could happen....  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:28 pm
no lie
i want to see this too
im like a disney movie freak
i loved the first one but i didnt like the second one as much
the prequel looks awesome =)  

pocky_yo

Acid Trust
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:30 pm
Not want to see lol, but I will. xp  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:49 pm
I can not wait until they relice Little mermaid 3. I hope it´s better then Little Mermaid 2.  

Full_Moon83

Divine Lover

27,700 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Pink Fuzzy Flipflops

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:35 pm
theres a little mermaid 3?!?! omg, i didnt knowthat we even had a 2! lol. well thank you for telling me this!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:27 pm
just incase some little mermaid fans didn't know, the original little mermaid was also another of many of walt disney's famously perverted with secretive perverted stuff slid into the movie.
I'm not going to say what's there on behalf of the PG-13 rule. But yeah.
You who know, you know  

Midnight Xtera

Epiphany

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:14 pm
I can't wait for the new Little Mermaid movie! The Little Mermaid has been my favorite Disney movie since I can remember (and I'm 22). We finally get to learn about Ariel's mother. I'll definitely be at the store to pick it up the day it comes out.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:44 am
gosh, i do love the little mirmaid but JUST STOP WITH THE SEQUALS DISNEY!! THEY CAN'T STAND IT!! WHEN THEY MAKE A MOVIE THEY HAVE TO MAKE A SEQUAL!!  

Organization13_Larxene

kt_tashee_xoxo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:00 pm
I didn`t know there was a no. 2 either. Wow, well I guess it could be good, the first one was.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:33 pm
I didnt know there was a 3rd one.... I loved the 1st .... Havent seen the 2nd Im not really interested cos i think the story in the 1st one was left at she had legs?????? (Ariel I mean) but aint she a mermaid again in the 2nd?  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

Ursaula

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:17 pm
I didn't know another one was coming out either, but YES I'm excited!! lol razz well now I am xD  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:31 pm
Hanzq
I have a small collection of movies (182at the moment) and I don't usually buy sequals. I'm afraid that after the first movie, the sequal will be a big disappointment.
The only sequel (to a Disney classic) I have is Cinderella 2 and Bambi 2, and I haven't even watched them sad
small collection wooo its huge lol where u find places to put all those movies?
u shuld watch bambi 2 cos i havent seen it either soo u can tell me bout it when u watch it. But it will be silly id say cos bambi grew up??? I liked the start of bambi 1 more when all the animals where babies.. Cuter voices Cuter looking  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

Ursaula

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:49 pm
devilsmokinangel
Hanzq
small collection wooo its huge lol where u find places to put all those movies?
u shuld watch bambi 2 cos i havent seen it either soo u can tell me bout it when u watch it. But it will be silly id say cos bambi grew up??? I liked the start of bambi 1 more when all the animals where babies.. Cuter voices Cuter looking

The animals were soooooo cute in Bambi ^__^ I was like awwwwww cuuuuuuuuuuute lol razz it's my mom's fave movie razz  
Animated Movies

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff