Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Who's ready for Twilight Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Goddess Of Coralz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:58 am
OMG ! I AM READY AND I AM GOING TO SEE IT!
When i found out about the movie i bagan whining and jumping xD Just hate to be so far away from everything! I live in Denmark, and i'm afraid that i won't get to see it before next summer because i livein a small city that get's the movies only a few weeks before DvD gets out.. ANNOYING!

TWILIGHTTWILIGHTTWILIGHT  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:43 am
I borrowed the books from one of my friends, and I just finished the first one yesterday. I cannot wait til the movie comes out!

@ Otakkun: If you read the books it actually makes sense. When I started reading the books I was kinda iffy about vampires in the daylight, but when you read how the author explains it, it actually makes a lot of sense. (read and you'll know)

@ Quixotic Faye: again, if you read the book it makes more sense. When you're in a 17 year old body forever, you have to do what you can to fit in with everyone.

And I will say...I loved the book, but I'm pretty sure that the movie will be much different, because there really isn't MUCH action in the book...really at all...most of the book is just a build up of their relationship...so hopefully the movie will stay true to that relationship bond but still keep the viewer on the edge of their seat with more action! I HOPE!!!  

xSCHWOOPSIESx

Amria Griffith

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:47 am
Otakkun
ninja For the benefit of Mr. Kite...

Honestly, I don't understand the hype building around this movie.
From what I've seen on Dailies (Reelzchannel.com and the actual show) it looks terrible.
Cheesy acting, cheesy actors, cheesy trailer.
And why is a vampire out in the daylight? I'm all for artistic interpretation and breaking from the mold...but the vampire-at-night idea does not get repetitive if you ask me.
I'm pretty sure that I will wait until I can see this movie for free or someone pays me to see it. XD

...there will be a show tonight. domokun

well in the book there is no sun in forks because its alway raining.so its the perfect environment for vampires.Though when the sun does shine they don't go out even to school. not trying to be a jerk just pointing it out  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:35 am
Omg me and my nephew saw the preview and we're already making plans to go see seeing as though it comes out on his b-day sqwee xd im so excited  

Moniq1986

Gracious Gaian

5,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Regular 100

bleeding canvas

8,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:24 am
i'm super-pumped about it but i'm thinking it's probly gonna be a bit let-down....i read and loved the books and it really does explain (very well) all the things people are complaining about...wonderful books, i just started the 4th one and i can't wait to see the movie  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:00 pm
I'm really afraid to go see it. stare I absolutely adored the books (still saving up for breaking dawn) and I swear I'm going to cry when I see them screw it up.. crying
It's Eragon and Blood & Chocolate all over again. MOST books turned movie suck, and I'm afraid this isn't going to be any different. gonk  

kitsukyuu

7,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

fishinabarel123

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:49 pm
I'm going to go see it to see how crappy it is haha  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:35 am
I heard the Twilight series are good. I'm not sure if I'm going to see the movie though.  

Kameko sama

Raizen Sakura 2365

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:15 am
I liked the books.

I almost didn't read it because i din't think i'd like 'em . Now i'm hooked and waiting on the fourth book.

Can't wait to see the movie. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:22 am
i am so ready for the twilight movie but it better have the best parts of the book and i hope the do all the books into movies i cant wate for the movie im reading the4th bok right now and it good so far  

Venom916

Michiyo K Fujiwara

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:34 am
I'm one of the non-believers when it comes to this book. Shun me if you must but I just couldn't get through the first book. It tried my patience far too much. I couldn't stand it.

I might go to the movie though. If it goes to the dollar theater that is.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:16 am
eh... all of my friends are uber excited about it. I'm afraid it's just going to butcher the books and turn out to be another movie like the Eragon movie.
The acting looks a bit corny from the clips I've seen. >>;;
but I'll definately go see it once it's out. ^ ^  

Little Sebas-chan

Sweethoneybee331

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:18 am
The books were very good. I personally thought they read more as a romantic novel than as a scary vampire type story. I am curious to see the movie, however, I usually am not a fan of movies made from books... if I have read the book first, because I am always disappointed. I see things one way in my head as I read, and when I watch the movie I have to see someone else's vision of the story. And they can never put all the little details in the movies like they do books. My daughter is super excited to see the movie though, so maybe it's an age thing on this series that makes the difference in enthusiasm. And, probably I think it appeals more so to the ladies, because of the love story aspect. Anyways... that's just my two cents worth on this topic... to each his own biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:40 am
i am sooo excited 2 c it! i luv vampires and my friend's lending me the books soooo im gunna c it w/ her and some of my friends! sooo excited!  

xStUpiifYx

AshSkylar

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:54 am
I is Light!

Im excited! Even though they are going to be no where near the books, and that will probably make me angry-- I still want to see some of what plays in mind on the big screen!

User Image
Jun ish Hot.

T3h Movie World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas