Welcome to Gaia! ::

Awesome Anime and Manga Guild {Join Now!}

Back to Guilds

This is a place for people to discuss manga and anime, as well as meet people with the same interests! Join Today! 

Tags: Manga, Anime, Friends, Roleplay, Discussion 

Reply RolePlaying
Vampire Knight rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampires
  Awsome!
  They're ok
  Ewwww.... Creepy.
View Results

Blue Sky659

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:15 pm
well this class would probably be better i wouldn't mind being here in this class it doesn't matter i don't think the head master would care either  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:53 pm
Zero stops and says " i think u can handle the rest. " but sees a new face and stay where he was standing then walks back and looks at the fan girls not to pleased. looks at the person  

leonbats19

Blue Sky659

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:51 am
He saw a girl mabey a boy walk past and look at him wow everyones given me the stinkeye he thought out loud  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:49 am
Hisa stared at the new student, slightly fascinated. I wonder what class he's in... she thought to herself.  

katt725
Vice Captain

leonbats19

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:43 pm
Zero was about to walk away but saw the fan girls were out of handle today as well so he stayed with Yuuki and said " do u want me to take him to the headmaster ?" looking at Yuuki and some what worried about this new kid.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:25 pm
"That would be a good idea, but as soon as the night class gets to their classes and the day class girls go back to their dorm." she said while trying to hold back even angrier fangirls. In the background she heard a crazy fangirl say KILL CROSS! "Go back to your dorms!" she yelled.  

that_aly82

leonbats19

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:22 pm
Zero " mm okay " looks at the fangirls and say again "Get back " thinks to self man girls don't listen do they. also hear the same thing where did that come from looking around for the girl that said that.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:57 am
"don't worry about they're just really jealous fangirls. they're not gonna try anything." she said.  

that_aly82

Blue Sky659

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:34 pm
Haruno wasn't listening to the conversation they were having because he was very into a vampire lore book he cleverly hid in a text book he brought it wasn't that clever but it was good enough. some people said he was obsessed with vampires, some said he was a vampire, but he thought vampires were cool. he once said that he would want to be one. he whispered to the girl next to him "are you interested in vampires?" he asked he knew that was a stupid question but he asked anyway  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:12 am
Hisa was the girl next to him, and was somewhat surprised at the sudden question.
"I guess they're kinda cool, why do you ask?"  

katt725
Vice Captain

that_aly82

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:48 pm
Yuuki interrupted the conversation. "Why did you mention vampires? We all know they're not real." Yuuki was a bit nervous. "Maybe you should go find the headmaster, and he'll let you know what class you're in." Another second and our secret would have been revealed. she thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:53 am
"i dunno ive been into vampires as long as i can remember id think it would be cool if there were vampires. some people say im a vampire but im not" he laughed "i also said i would love to be a vampire once but that was two years ago" he continued reading the book. now absolutely absorbed in it  

Blue Sky659

leonbats19

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:49 pm
Zero started to walk away. also thinking to himself Vampires should not be in this world.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:56 pm
Hisa nodded to herself and thought perhaps I'll meet up with him again, he isn't half bad...  

katt725
Vice Captain

Blue Sky956

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:05 pm
Haruno put the book down
((llalalala i finally read the vampire night Manga......well some of it....))  
RolePlaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff