Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:02 am
junkatzdollXIII
7-4 GD Nation
actually the truth is that Xion is actually Aquas nobody or relation to aqua in one way its all in resemblence of the original three
Terra resembles Xemnas

ven with Roxas

Aqua to Xion

that is why she has a keyblade mates

ven w/ roxas makes some possible sense but.........
NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO
AQUA IS IN BBS WHICH IS LIKE 20 YEARS BEFORE THE ENTIRE KINGDOM HEARTS THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XION IS IN 358/2 DAYS WHICH IS WHILE SORA IS ASLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!! AQUA CANT BE XION CAUSE SHE'D BE LIKE 40 SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!! XION IS LIKE A TEENAGER

Not really 40, but more like 36 if you've ask my opinion. In addition, Xion can or cannot be Aqua. We've had a theory that Xemnas/Xehanort can be Terra due to his memory, appearance, and the connection with the old man, why not Aqua?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:59 am
Jisen Meizuki
junkatzdollXIII
7-4 GD Nation
actually the truth is that Xion is actually Aquas nobody or relation to aqua in one way its all in resemblence of the original three
Terra resembles Xemnas

ven with Roxas

Aqua to Xion

AQUA IS IN BBS WHICH IS LIKE 20 YEARS BEFORE THE ENTIRE KINGDOM HEARTS THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XION IS IN 358/2 DAYS WHICH IS WHILE SORA IS ASLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!! AQUA CANT BE XION CAUSE SHE'D BE LIKE 40 SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!! XION IS LIKE A TEENAGER

Not really 40, but more like 36 if you've ask my opinion. In addition, Xion can or cannot be Aqua. We've had a theory that Xemnas/Xehanort can be Terra due to his memory, appearance, and the connection with the old man, why not Aqua?

As far as we know, nobodies do not age, so it is possible that Aqua became a nobody during/directly after the events of BBS. However, this leads to the question of why she was inducted into Organization XIII after 20-odd years, and not immediatlely.

I do not believe this theory, however.

I do believe we should treat Xion and the rest of the new characters as exactly that: new, with no connections to existing characters. Until we get some form of confirmation, at least.  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:44 am
@ Alixraen: I agree with you about getting more information to comfirm it. With any information that was confirm from Nomura or the Square Enix, it can confirm on what's going on in KH.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:15 pm
as soon as there is another DKE317 convention i'll have more on it  

Erufite Mythlis
Crew

Mei-chwan

6,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:45 am
Alixraen
Jisen Meizuki
junkatzdollXIII
7-4 GD Nation
Terra resembles Xemnas

ven with Roxas

Aqua to Xion

As far as we know, nobodies do not age, so it is possible that Aqua became a nobody during/directly after the events of BBS. However, this leads to the question of why she was inducted into Organization XIII after 20-odd years, and not immediatlely.

I do not believe this theory, however.

I do believe we should treat Xion and the rest of the new characters as exactly that: new, with no connections to existing characters. Until we get some form of confirmation, at least.

I agree Xion seems to be a completely new charecter and I dont believe that Ven is Roxas's nobody. Seriously Roxas is already a nobody so how can Ven be his or viceversa cause Roxas is Sora's nobody and no one else's. This is confusing me even more. >,<  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:43 pm
the whole new character thing is legit
but the only way roxas and ven could be related is if sora is a reincarnation of the guy that created the nobody Ven
which would explain sora being a keybearer  

Erufite Mythlis
Crew

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:58 am
junkatzdollXIII
but the only way roxas and ven could be related is if sora is a reincarnation of the guy that created the nobody Ven

But that would be impossible to Sora to be reincarnated.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:06 am
why??  

Erufite Mythlis
Crew

Jyxmere

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:18 pm
junkatzdollXIII

and who said Ven is a Nobody?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:05 pm
no one said he was a nobody that was just assumed because he looks exactly like roxas  

Erufite Mythlis
Crew

hitsugaya toushirou13

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:53 pm
there could be a possibility that she does have a key blade look at sora, riku, kiara, roxas, and king mickey so she could really have a keyblade  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:18 pm
if u go to http://www.giantbomb.com/kingdom-hearts-3582-days/61-21448/ u can see a pic of her  

hitsugaya toushirou13

Erufite Mythlis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:25 am
hitsugaya toushirou13
if u go to http://www.giantbomb.com/kingdom-hearts-3582-days/61-21448/ u can see a pic of her

we have already known what she looks like for a while
how long have you been in this guild
it seems as though you don't know as much as the rest of us  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:02 pm
i just joined the guild so yeah i may be kind of lost  

hitsugaya toushirou13

Erufite Mythlis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:20 am
oh thats alright we'll try our best to get you up to date on everything try to go through the posts and forums and stuff  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff