Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Lala Chat. General chat & Spam
Horror lovers!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

janet_macias

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:45 pm
i love horror movies!! biggrin biggrin biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:27 pm
I love the old black N whites mostly; can't go wrong with those. I'm a bit disappointed in many horror movies now days. They are too predictable and I get no 'jumps' in them. I've grown out of slasher movies, those are WAY predictable; there's always something stupid that someone is going to do that will get them killed. I like horror movies that keep me guessing, gives me some series 'jumps'. I think I'm more into thrillers if that would be the case, a thriller is like one hell of a roller coaster ride. All the adrenaline rush you can muster.....WOOT! Now that's the horror/ thriller's I like. wink twisted

I love all the SAW movies.....I get a kick out of puzzles and the idea of not knowing who is actually going to survive the next puzzle is awesome.
twisted  

Psycho has Left

Aged Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

Undead Superstar

Dangerous Flatterer

8,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:51 pm
I'm a horror junkie. I especially love the Unholy Trinity of slasher flicks...Freddy, Michael, and Jason. In fact...I'm so in love with the genre of horror that i'm currently writing and making plans to direct my own amateur slasher flick. Probably gonna suck but oh well.

And Chucky sucks...it could have been great. I mean interesting concept but he's just not that scary.  
Lala Chat. General chat & Spam

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff