Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Twilight Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think the movie will be good?
  yes
  no
  I dont care i just wanna eat my muffin *munch*
View Results

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:05 pm
--125h--
I for one am a fan of the book (no comment) and i can wait for the movie to come out.

Nothing wrong with a guy liking those books! x3 Who says it's directed at girls?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:41 am
PyroKoneko
--125h--
I for one am a fan of the book (no comment) and i can wait for the movie to come out.

Nothing wrong with a guy liking those books! x3 Who says it's directed at girls?

i agree!!!!! everyone is saying that it is like directed at teenage girls and i dont think that at all!!!!!!!  

monkey_bubbles_1995

Faerie69

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:25 pm
Actually, I'm pretty satisfied with the cast. Ever since The Haunted Airman, I've been IN LOVE with Robert Pattinson, so I have confidence that he will make a remarkable Edward. And Kristen Stewart is who I pictured as Bella from the beginning! I have a feeling they wont leave out much if they do. Though the book was long, when you think about it, not THAT much happened. It should be just about 3 hours or so, and that will be sufficient. Can't wait for the movie!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:54 pm
i cant wait for the movie....if they do leave things out they probably wont be big things like some of Bella's thoughts.....  

monkey_bubbles_1995

devils_child_28

4,650 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:56 am
to be honest imkinda scared of how it will turn out i think it will be a good movie it just wont follow the book that well
sad  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:26 am
I'm going to give this flick a miss. The guy's a vampire walking around in bloody daylight. Like its been said, he looks too hot for someone who's supposed to be a monster who feeds on the living for sustenance.

In my opinion the only real interest a vampire could have in a mortal would be as we would look out for our next meal. Personally I think this flick is presenting an overly romantic idea of vampires and may just wind up being the film version of the average vampire RP held here on Gaia.  

Radijs

URL-Length

Dapper Gekko

10,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:59 am
i wuw the books... but i dun think the movie will be as kool as ppl think... b/c of the actors and actresses =[ they r not the rt pplz dat hav the rt looks that we need cry cry i hope the movie wont b so terrible as my friend think it is.... i still think that its somehow good b/c the story ish good!!! I CANT WAIT!!! xp xp xp  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:26 am
I hope that it will be good, but I wont put my hopes too high on it. I have seen a portion of the movie that seems a bit disappointing. I saw a "sneak peek" of sorts in a trailer and it was the part where James is attacking Bella. It didn't seem to be anywhere close to what happened in the book, but I guess that one cannot expect them to follow the book to the "t." Oh well, I still have high hopes for it! biggrin heart  

kwlgrl43

Lillith09

3,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:47 am
I LOVE TWILIGHT! I cannot wait for the movie! If it really sucks I'm going to have to slap the movie people. I hope it's close to the books.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:54 am
i'm looking forward to it, but i'm worried at the same time incase it ruins the image i have of the characters.
i've seen some films ,that have been made from a book, do that...
I hope they don't make a mess of it.  

Galateax

XxYaya-chanxX

2,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:39 pm
I just love these books. Especially the series they are the best. I have never ever read anymore interesting books/series ever. I love these books I just can't wait till the movie comes out.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:42 pm
I am a fan of the book, but not the movie. I don't think it'll be good, but I just have to wait till November and see if it's good, since I can't watch Harry Potter 6. The release date got moved to July/09 crying  

peachpie699

monkey_bubbles_1995

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:13 pm
Radijs
I'm going to give this flick a miss. The guy's a vampire walking around in bloody daylight. Like its been said, he looks too hot for someone who's supposed to be a monster who feeds on the living for sustenance.

In my opinion the only real interest a vampire could have in a mortal would be as we would look out for our next meal. Personally I think this flick is presenting an overly romantic idea of vampires and may just wind up being the film version of the average vampire RP held here on Gaia.

the vampires in the book are because that helps to atractt the prey.....if they are hot then people will follow them and do what ever the vampire asks....the Cullens dont drink human blood cause they think its wrong and Edward started falling for Bella after she fell for him and so he started to fall in love with her  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:52 pm
gonk sadly i know the movie isnt gunna be as good as the book but i do hope the movie is at least decent.althoigh i HATE the cast  

Azziram

Blackies12

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:08 pm
i heard that the person who is gunna act as Edward is NOT cute.. at all. o_O;; and actually i dont rele care.  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff