Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Labyrinth *Spoilers* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RandomPrincess~^_^~

Questionable Gaian

32,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:45 pm
cannibal-peach
Bowe is wonderful! *bows down to his Boweness*

I was a little sad that they didn't end up together and that the movie wasn't really that long.

I sorta wish that they would do a remaking of Labyrinth...

The technology was lacking back then.. We've come a long way. To bad we don't really have another David Bowe though....:/

Someone got a frozen David Bowe anywhere?

lol did you know that there is a manga sueqal titled "The Return of the Labyrinth" it focuses on Toby when he is 15 ^_^ and he has to be the next Goblin King  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:55 pm
I haven't seen that movie all the way through yet. I started it like 2 or 3 years ago and still haven't finished it. I should really get on that.

The only thing I really remember from the movie was the little blue worm with the perm. That had me rolling for quite awhile. Still makes me laugh from time to time.

Oh, and let me not forget to mention David's more-that-form-fitting attire. xD  

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

Gonkhnation

Bashful Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:18 am
When I first saw it as a child, I found it disturbing. Four months ago I saw it again with some friends and loved it, I even download Dance Magic!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:55 am
I liked the movie very much but it was kinda creepy that david bowe's character was coming on to like an 17 or 18 yearold.  

D o g s O f W r a t h

Hellhound

salt_of_the_sea

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:57 am
I use to watch it a lot when I was younger, it is a pretty good movie.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:28 pm
I loved the plot and the general idea, but I wasn't fond of young Jennifer Connelly's acting...I also forgot half the movie because i couldn't concentrate...I kept getting distracted by a certain someone's pelvic area...I know you guys know what I'm talking about. I know that's a nasty thing to say and I'm kinda embarrassed to admit it, but it was...there! My friends affectionally called the movie "The Crotch".  

Lackshmi

J-Rex1463

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:06 pm
I loved this movie! It was one I grew up with when I was a little kid! I love the goblin king and all the creatures in it!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:03 pm
Crew message: *Spoilers* added to the thread title because of "minor" spoilers detected throughout the thread.

Please remember to white out your spoilers unless it already says it's allowed in the title.

- Thank you.  

Contra Mundi
Crew

T3h Movie World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out