Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YMS" ♪Your Music Station♫
Tell us your most hated artist Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you hate most?
  country
  rap
  rock
  metal
  hannah montana
View Results

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:29 am
Um hannah Dumtana probobly....the Jonas brothers are kindof dum to tho i lke one of ther song and my friend had Obsessive Jonas Disorder.....She kisses her poster lol i said pass talk2hand  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:45 am
jina44
....She kisses her poster
User Image

That... is kinda sad... lol.

(((d[-_-]b)))

Ethrawl

Ethrawl

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:50 am
dark lord toilet scrubber
well i can see you people dont like hannah montana. dont bkame ya. they thought the daughter of the king of mullets was gonna be excepted by people. well no
User Image

Yup... Instead of her being Accepted.. She's been rejected..
*Insert pwnt statement here*

(((d[-_-]b)))

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:52 pm
User Image
~Before. Stewie.~

I'm saying to you:
HANNA MONTANA!!!
MILEY CYRUS!!! she is still in love with Nick. 7 things is about him! She is stupid! I hate her. If I see her in the street I will shot her like that guy did to John Lennon(Rest in piece). Yes i am evil!!!!

User Image

~After. Stewie.~

[Shiro Petto]

3,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Junior Trader 100

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:10 pm
[Shiro Petto]
User Image
~Before. Stewie.~

I'm saying to you:
HANNA MONTANA!!!
MILEY CYRUS!!! she is still in love with Nick. 7 things is about him! She is stupid! I hate her. If I see her in the street I will shot her like that guy did to John Lennon(Rest in piece). Yes i am evil!!!!

User Image

~After. Stewie.~
yeah i know what you mean id be all like john wilks booth on her  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:54 pm
Davey&Jade

Miley Cyrus and the jones brothers god thayd be now where whit out disney oh and i dont like Metro staion but i dont mind them ether(rap and contrey need to die)

Forever

DaveyHavok_fangirl

yummeh-applesauces

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:35 pm
Ugh, I will NOT sit in a room filled with Ashley Simpson, Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers, or any other Disney songs. EVER. Lol. Oh, I also hate most country, rap, pop, many songs that are popular for the people in town (I am not purposely rebellious, that's just who I am), and some songs that are like 80's and below. Except for Bon Jovi. ^^

- Pistl Mon Kun -
jina44
....She kisses her poster
User Image

That... is kinda sad... lol.

(((d[-_-]b)))

My sisters continuously kiss their HSM folders... especially the ones of Troy *looks about to barf*

- Pistl Mon Kun -
well i can see you people dont like hannah montana. dont bkame ya. they thought the daughter of the king of mullets was gonna be excepted by people. well no
User Image

Yup... Instead of her being Accepted.. She's been rejected..
*Insert pwnt statement here*

(((d[-_-]b)))

She's been accepted by most kids between the ages of 1-12 and a half in my town. There about a fourth of the kids in my grade who love Hannah Montana... and the Jonas Brothers for that matter. Then most ages below that are major fangirls/boys. In my town, that is. =_= Now, some people in town agree with my disliking for Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus. But for my friends, Jonas Brothers are a whole 'nother story.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:26 am
Hannah Montanna is my #1 most hated singer. Just something about her voice makes me want to chew barbed-wire.....lol

Eminem also...I think that's how its spelled...though I can't stand any rapper really  

Lady Lunarius

Kenta Mitsuwara

Distinct Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:23 am
Country music, hands down, has to be one of my most disliked genres of music...And that ootsy-cutesy vomit-induction waiting to happen known as Hannah Montana. I'm sorry if you think I'm just following a trend here, but that girl pisses me off so much...
Everytime I hear her get mentioned, or see an ad for her stuff, I think I'm going to lose my mind and hurt someone, or I'm just going to vomit in disgust.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:48 pm
Pardon my ignorence, but isn't Hannah Montana a T.V show?

and for all those who hate country:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiO3SIOOc_4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DC8nDdPM_Qk
and hopefully you'll change your mind

As for the one's I hate, well, I'd have to go with "Panic! at the disco"

well i just hope my on freind reads this so hell shut up more about his gay music he listens to

By the way, can you please not use the word "gay" when you mean to say "bad"  

Edwin Dragonblade

Devoted Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Pet Trainer 150

SMOOCHERS

9,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:25 pm
Well of coarse Hanna Montana like the rest of the world. lol

But I also have a deep hateful passion for the p***y Cat Dolls. I can't stand them scream  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:58 am
I hate Lil' Wayne.
Mostly because people confuse his ability to sell records with having talent.
It's two different things..Granted, I give him credit for marketability, but he has NO talent and people (as well as Wayne himself) call him "best rapper alive." Oh, and Soulja Boy too. I H8, hate, height, hayte Soulja Boy.  

Arashi Yanagawa

Blazing Buster

Phoebex Infinitied--

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:37 pm
Hannah Montana is the GaYeSt artist ever. Plus, she's pretty much the next britney spears. Britney was ok in her younger years but now she's all screwed up, and now miley's following her footsteps. rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:33 pm
xsilverstar97x
Hannah Montana is the GaYeSt artist ever. Plus, she's pretty much the next britney spears. Britney was ok in her younger years but now she's all screwed up, and now miley's following her footsteps. rofl

Gay IS NOT a negative adjective, so stop using it as one! stressed English has an abandence of such adjectives, use any one of those. God, how hard is it for you to grasp such a simple concept mad  

Edwin Dragonblade

Devoted Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Pet Trainer 150

iRocksass

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:47 pm
Well... I dislike Rhianna. Alot. And whom ever messed up Numa Numa with rap. :/
And country in general.
But since I usually look at the song and not the artist, I like Hannah Montana. <3

"YMS" ♪Your Music Station♫

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff