Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Kingdom Hearts: Organization reality Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LM444

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:21 pm
oh ok.

as marluxia walked an talked with Aladdin about some improvements for the city carpet and Abu comes along and tells marluxia that jafar has launch an heartless attack on the city.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:01 am
Meanwhile, Sora was munching on a paopu fruit thinking a bit on how his life has changed ever since he fought the heartless. "You'll partake of my vengence all in good time," Sora recalled Maleficent saying one time when in Disney castle.

He was lying on the beach like always pondering about the past. Ironically, no heartless, nor the nobodies has invaded his island since.  

william-tyler

Yenrex

4,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:14 pm
This roleplaying thing sounds cool, can I try for Xigbar?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:18 am
I don't see why not?

Axel was bored. He'd been doing paper work for far too long.
'It's been two hours!' he mentally cried before grinning and sneaking out through the back door in the kitchen.
"I think I'll go see Roxy~" Axel said with a grin as he strolled down the street in search of his cute blonde boyfriend.  

Spheren

Beloved Dabbler

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Yenrex

4,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:05 pm
alright, I'm going to try

The ships bobbed up and down in the cold morning air in Port Royal. The only thing that gave away that there was any life in this ultimately lonely world was a light shining form a ships hold. the light was coming form a celling lamp that was swaying slowly left to right, showing one man sitting in the only chair in the room. Xigbar was thinking to himself. He had been awake all night thinking about why he is still alive. He has done so much in his life, if he can call most of it a "life", only to be given a second chance. But why? Xigbar thought. Why me? why did I get a second chance?. But suddenly he herd a noise in the room across from him. Xigbar tryed to ignor it. But it just keaped going. a noise that was inmistakinly whispering. What in all the...! he thought. Xigbar got up, took his hand cannon and opened the door to check the noise.

How was that?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:21 am
Pretty good...

Axel went down a couple of streets, eyes searching for a glimps of gold hair. Anything that indicated Roxas was there.
"Dang it Roxy! Why is it always so hard to find you?!' Axel thought sulkily as he continued his search.  

Spheren

Beloved Dabbler

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Zeadkin

Careful Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:35 pm
((Yeowch! I'm doing Yaoi scenes? Eh, I'll try almost anything once. xP))

Roxas stood above the violent gang members he'd just defeated. For a group of six, they weren't very strong.. small groups like this were normal for this time of year though, with so many thugs practicing for the struggle tournament. "Had enough?" He asked, resting his struggle club on his shoulder. "Hell no!" Their leader said, rising, with a red scarf flowing off of his neck. His underlings stood, all taking stance. "Alright, I'll beat you 'til your sick of standing!!"

He stood there in the back alley, next to the "Usual spot'', watching the pathetic thugs, covered in even more bruises, run away. He wrapped his new scarf around his neck, letting it flow in the wind, staring up at the orange cloud, remembering the day he'd won the struggle tournament. .. He still saw Hayner, Pence, and Olette, around, but since this was the real Twilight town, they'd never remember him.. All he had left was his heart, his home, and Axel. He quietly held his new scarf, still wrapped around his neck, and began walking. Axel would be looking for him by now.

((I'll introduce Sai'x in my next post. xP Oh, and beyond the initial starting thing, we're in complete control of our own characters, right? o_O))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:47 am
(( Lol. Think of it this way, Axel has a female playing him xD And yeah we are in control of our chara's besides the starting thin))

Axel was walking past a street when he saw a familiar head of blonde hair. Grinning, he charged after the figure and glomped him.

"Roxy! I foud you!" he cried, nuzzling the shorter teen. With a grin, he gave Roxas a small peck on the cheek.

"Didja miss me?"  

Spheren

Beloved Dabbler

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Yenrex

4,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:51 am
((....Axel and Roxas....together? thats going to have some getting used to. sweatdrop ))

Xigbar walked down the hall the the other room. The hall was filled with the light from the other room. Xigbar noted that that room was the munitions room. "Now why would someone be in there?" Instinct took over form Xigbar's brain and he, quietly, walked over to the door and peered though with his one good eye. Two men where huddled around the powder kegs and whispering to each other. Xigbar noted that the two men where Brian "Brain" Salt and Pu "Pinky" la Font. They where called "Brain" and "Pinky" because they stuck with each other like glue. Brian was the natural brain of the outfit and Pu was the natural Idiot of the group, hence Pinky. As far as Xigbar could tell, the only thing that the two had in common with each other was they had a face that only a mother could hate. And that was it the mother was blind as a bat. For the past week, Xigbar had seen more and more activity form these two then should be given credit. Now he was going to see why...

((what is Xigbar about to find out? Tune in next time when I log in! LOL I have always wanted to do that lol ))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:51 am
Demyx was swimming around Atlantica when he ran into Arial, Flounder, and Sabation. "Oh hi how are you today? We are going to have a good concert today but i need to go and practice some more im still not ready yet."Demyx said with a small frown then he left and swam towards where he was going to practice on his guitar. Thinking to himself Man how do I get myself in these messes  

pinkblackdolphin -Leisa-

Lonely Gaian

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
  • Full closet 200

pinkblackdolphin -Leisa-

Lonely Gaian

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:57 pm
When Demyx arrived to his practice place he took out his guitar and started to play on it. "Dance water Dance." He said. Then as soon as he said that all of his water friends came out and they all started to practice on there coming up concert.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:04 pm
When Roxas didn't respond, Axel pouted and nuzzled his cheek againts Roxas's.

"Aww... Come on Roxy! Stop ignoring me!" Axel whined as he spun Roxas to face him.

"I snuck outta work to come and see you."  

Spheren

Beloved Dabbler

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Harvester Of Souls

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:55 pm
ill be one of the new bad guy nobodys i guess  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:01 am
((Sorry about not replying so often! xP Not used to an Rp with punctual posters in it. >_>; I'll try harder.))

Roxas was walking along, looking for Axel, when he detected someone behind him. He grabbed his struggle club and began to turn, but it was too late. They overpowered him, and his head collided with the hard ground.

When he came to, he felt someone nuzzling his cheek. As he opened his eyes, he saw Axel standing there. "Axel! :1" He stood up and hugged him. "I miss you! ^_^ How was your day? :1" he asked, relieved this wasn't some creepy mugger.

Sai'x towered over the usual teenagers that had gathered for the struggle tournament. As usual, they seemed to be misshapen, talentless husks. "Alright." He boomed over the crowd. "I understand that you wish to participate in this year's struggle tournament.." he stared over the crowd. "Then come." He drew a large struggle club and reversed it. It felt good to wield a weapon again.. "Any of you who can land a blow on me may skip the prelimination round." He was tired of simply watching the fighting. And was curious as to whether he could fight in his referee's uniform or not..

"The rest may come to me to sign up. .. Once they awaken." ... "Come!"  

Zeadkin

Careful Hunter

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out