Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Animated Movies
WALL-E!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

airyie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:03 pm
It was cute and funny. Quite frankly, I loved it. It made me laugh and at the end, want to cry.

Its like finding nemo in the sense that it is pixar at its best.

Also, it is a very promoting "Green-friendly" sort of movie that targets the popular culture's contant consumption and instant gratification; as well as the results of thesee actions.

Loved it.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:38 am
Pixar has truly outdone itself with "WALL-E." Even though there wasn't much dialogue, the robot cast conveyed their emotions pretty well. I especially liked WALL-E, EVE, and M-O. I wouldn't say no to watching the film again. ^^
The first time I saw WALL-E's character, I couldn't help but notice how similar he was to Johnny 5 from "Short Circuit." I surfed the web later and saw an article that said Andrew Stanton drew references from Johnny 5 for WALL-E. Wow...  

firearcheryumi

Friendly Gaian

18,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:08 am

420_Cannabis_Queen

i want 2 see it 2 i haven't because 2 much reasons  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:58 am
It's such a cute movie. It's really adorable and not what you expect. Total 2 thumbs up!!!  

StyleQT

RedWhiteBlack
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:46 pm
The best movie of the summer. Hands down.

But we all know the Academy will be too stupid to recognize it for anything other than Best Animated Feature.

Between The Dark Knight, Wall-E and Iron Man, this is one of the best summers for truly excellent films.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:27 pm
it is a very good movie  

Apache_10

srestar

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:12 pm
I loved it. It may not be very good for kids though. The reason I say this is because kids have a shorter attention span and the lack of dialogue can sometime bore them out. The real appeal of the movie comes from its animation. It is also really deep if you catch the "hidden lessons". If you appreciate disney and pixar, this movie should be good for you. In any case its best to just watch everything you can because what one person says may not quite match up with what your opinion may have been if you saw it.

Hope this helps. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:13 pm
wall-e is a great movie  

Jar City

hopefullystrong

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:39 pm
heart LOVED it! heart
Good story..Good plot.
Worth the ticket price. Going to buy the DVD when it comes out!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:09 pm
I has thought that the whole plot line had been explained in the preview, but the whole enviroment and lazy human twist was great. It was such a cute film. I love Mo out of all the the characters.  

Arttic Witchica

Invisible Lunatic

15,725 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • ReAnimated 50

Aranel Lissesul

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:54 am
WALL-E was so cute! When EVE yells at WALL-E I laughed so hard! And I love how WALL-E says EVE's name, he almost says it like 'EVA' instead, it so cute!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:39 pm
sorry havent seen it yet  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

Trichromatism

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:00 pm
RedWhiteBlack
The best movie of the summer. Hands down.

But we all know the Academy will be too stupid to recognize it for anything other than Best Animated Feature.

Between The Dark Knight, Wall-E and Iron Man, this is one of the best summers for truly excellent films.

Its like you've read my mind.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:09 pm
ok this movie just came out here cos i just saw it advertised on tele but ill wait til dvd comes out  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

Ursaula

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:07 pm
I like just saw this movie yesterday!! Not even kidding! lol I LOVED it! It was soooooooo cute ^______^  
Animated Movies

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff