Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Animated Movies
Final Fantasy: Advent Children Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who you like better.
  Zack Fair
  Cloud Strife
  Sephiroth (fergive me if Ive spellt his name wrong)
View Results

Torio lll

Militant Tactician

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:54 am
very very awesome graphics.. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:45 am
Dark_Sasuke00
very very awesome graphics.. biggrin

3nodding  

pharaohs_sister

3,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

cANDY n PAMcake

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:10 am
i wonder how long they needed to make this movie, cause there are so fantastic graphics!!! maybe like 2 years or more...
*thoughts of this movie: reno is soo funny! and tifa is the most beatiful girl there ;D*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:44 am
this is a movie i dont get tired of
and im still excited every time i see it!  

Favi Bacardi

Radijs

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:06 am
The movie tailors exclusively to players of the game/series. If you don't know final fantasy, the movie both sucks and blows as Bart Simpson would put it.

That also tells a lot about the story which completely lacks cohesion.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:50 am
I'm a huge Final Fantasy fan and I nearly died after watching Advent Children. The voice cast is amazing, the graphics superb, the music FABULOUS and I just love it to freaking death!! (brings out the fangirl in me) mrgreen  

Illusionist of Heart

Parker16

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:28 pm
Soundtrack is rally amazing. My favourite is "Uematsu Nobuo - Black Water"
I love Reno and Kadaj! Kadaj is awesome! *__* x"D  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:37 pm
i love that movie i basicly memorized it lol. i love the graphics they used it looks so realistic.

p.s..... go vincent  

Celtic_RosePetal

fault22

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:19 pm
Radijs
The movie tailors exclusively to players of the game/series. If you don't know final fantasy, the movie both sucks and blows as Bart Simpson would put it.

That also tells a lot about the story which completely lacks cohesion.

I have to agree that if you haven't followed the FF series of games and things you may not get some parts (ME!!!) the graphics were awesome but I was lost on some parts and the mouth flaps were a little off (anime nut so I sometimes notice those things sorry) but I don't think i would say it sucked n blowed but it was ok ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:54 pm
I LOVE CLOUD.
AND YES, HE IS SO HOTT.
I actually am kinda partial to Kadaj... please don't say that makes me evil... sweatdrop  

MearaT

Rainbow Raider

Arkab

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:25 am

Might want to correct the minor typo there, it doesn't do the movie justice to have its name mangled like that. It was a good one, with relatively little to complain about. It also gave more of an expansion to the ending in the game, which didn't truly satisfy me.

I second the opinion that the graphics are just awesome.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:15 am
It was an awesome movie with an amazing soundtrack. Great special effects and realistic looking chara's! Though Kadaj and Cloud always seem to catch my eyes and Loz's crying is funny!  

Spheren

Beloved Dabbler

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

J-Rex1463

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:02 pm
I must say right when I saw FF7: Advent Children I was just hooked from start to finish and I NEVER get tired of it. It's one of my all time favorite movies! I love how almost realistic the characters looked in a way and the strands in every hair of them just seemed so real minus rude lol.

As for characters, the actors and actresses did quite an excellent portrayl of them all. I especially loved Sephiroth's voice, Vincent's and Reno's voices and let's not forget Cloud and Zacks. It was just amazing the whole time watching the movie.

The fight scenes were quite amazing as well and had sort of a star wars feeling to it like when the jedis get into the huge fights and all. I'm not sure but a couple of the fight scenes between the silver haired trio lol and cloud and sephiroths final battle looked a bit familiar to the fighting scenes in some action movies i've seen before and it gives you the same certain feelings you had when you have been other action movies like star wars, and many others.

This movie, I definatley reccomend anyone to watch it even if you don't really like final fantasy stuff it's amazing.

My favorite characters were Reno and Vincent the most smile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:13 pm
Crew message: Title fixed.  

Contra Mundi
Crew

Tiz_Erika

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:27 pm
The first time I saw this movie I teared up when Cloud got shot! It was so sad! The movie was altogether awesome though. Love Cloud!  
Animated Movies

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff