Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Twilight PEOPLE Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AT0MiC_P3ANuT

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:26 pm
i really gotta say-who doesnt love alice! she the little quirky girl that we know we all have!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:04 am
ooks r usually better than the movies they portray, but I still look 4ward 2 the movie!  

kt_tashee_xoxo

kt_tashee_xoxo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:05 am
oops!! lol!!! I meant books, not ooks.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:03 pm
The books are always better you can imagine them yourself  

pepper79

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100

monkey_bubbles_1995

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:10 am
Crystal2
Yay! Another twilight fan. Anyway, I'm looking forward to the movie actually. I'll probably end up criticizing it for leaving out small details though. sweatdrop What do you think of the actors?

i agree.....i probably will be the one complaining about small details in my family.....i think most of the actors are pretty good exept for some of their hair......like Alice and Jasper.......Emmett looks more like a rapper or ganster and before he became a vampire he was a lumber jack so thats not right.......  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:38 pm
I'm looking forward to seeing the movie anyways... try to imagine trying to find people exactly like the character's personality, not everyone is going to be even close... but not just that, you even have to take encounter of physical appearences... of course I would be one of the those comparing it and going "That wasn't in the book!!!!!"... think about how much and how long it would take to be exactly like a book... even the last book of Harry Potter is going to end up being two moives (and most likely having to leave out certain details)... and sometimes the alternations have good points that were not in the book  

RandomPrincess~^_^~

Questionable Gaian

32,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Psychedelic_Nitemare

Tipsy Inquisitor

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:20 pm
monkey_bubbles_1995
Crystal2
Yay! Another twilight fan. Anyway, I'm looking forward to the movie actually. I'll probably end up criticizing it for leaving out small details though. sweatdrop What do you think of the actors?

i agree.....i probably will be the one complaining about small details in my family.....i think most of the actors are pretty good exept for some of their hair......like Alice and Jasper.......Emmett looks more like a rapper or ganster and before he became a vampire he was a lumber jack so thats not right.......

My friend is convinced that the actor playing Jasper is wearing an incredibly bad wig. I sort of agree with her. The last time I saw a picture of the actor playing Emmett, he didn't have the real Emmett's curly hair. lol See, I pick on little details like that. I have no idea how I'm ever going to like the movie. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:30 pm
keep an open mind. they do the best they can  

pepper79

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100

AT0MiC_P3ANuT

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:33 pm
pepper79

SEE! finally someone agrees with me, but i really think someone else should play rosalie, maybe a natural blonde, becuase in twilight nikki reed has a blonde wig on and it really looks fake  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:54 am
Since you asked for any opinion, not just positive, I'll admit right now I hate the books. I'm an avid reader, and I think they're probably the worst-written "professional" series I ever read. I can't believe they managed to get published, let alone be so popular. They really do read like bad fanfic. I don't understand the appeal at all. The characters are flat, the story is bland and contradictory, there are spelling mistakes everywhere, the main relationship is creepy and unromantic and sends a horrible message to girls about love and self-esteem, and Stephanie Meyer has no idea what a vampire is.

That being said, I AM looking forward to the movie because a) I want to see just how bad it is, b) the sparkling is going to be hilarious, and c) RPattz is great. I'm glad it got moved up. It's going to be really fun. biggrin  

onagakami

kt_tashee_xoxo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:00 am
I can`t wait to see it, I hope it`s good.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:50 pm
i've never read the books so i had no idea it was about vampires and werewolfs... this kid had a poster and asked me which one i thought was the vampire and which one was the werewolf (aperently he didn't know).
i guess right!  

Organization13_Larxene

pepper79

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:28 pm
crazy_angel123456
pepper79

SEE! finally someone agrees with me, but i really think someone else should play rosalie, maybe a natural blonde, becuase in twilight nikki reed has a blonde wig on and it really looks fake
ya thats true... i wonder how many times it came off?!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:14 pm
the cast sucks. i wanted to see harry potter so much more than twilight but i'm only going for kristen stewart and taylor lautner cause they're gorgeous.  

B3low Zer0z Bassist

T3h Movie World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces