Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Disappointing Movies
in my oppinion the worst movie ever!!! (will smith film) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkyrie_Saphria

Hilarious Fairy

5,800 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:55 pm
I liked that movie, though I didn't like the ending too much and thought that woman was annoying. It was not the best Will Smith movie, he's done MUCH better movies (including Wild Wild West lol).

@Art: He couldn't run with the lady and the kid. They hid in a locked compartment while he destroyed his house and the creatures. Then they lady and the kid had to leave with the vile and make it to the settlement they believed existed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:24 pm
First of all Let me say this any one who doesn't understand the plot to the movie or can't follow it is a ignorant s**t. Maybe your peabrained minds can't comprehend to plot  

Ultra_jill

xXNuclearDiffusionXx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:13 pm
i didnt get that movie at all y does he hit on a manikin or wtf its spelled thenhe shoots 1 of them then he shoots the dog whick idk y ppl cried the dog was in it for a half hour its not like marley and me where the dog is pretty much the main charactor and stuff  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:28 am
User Image
I liked it, I thought it was a pretty awesome story.
Finally find the cure to cancer, and it ends up killing everyone.
Friggin awesome.
The only part I didn't like was the doggie part...
User Image

Hojipoon

Questionable Smoker

Sarahdinosaur

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:47 am
I didn't like the movie very much.
I loved the book however, it is really good, however the movie didn't really follow it a whole lot which was very disappointing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:21 am
Disaster films should never kill a dog or any animals.  

Brinioo

the_forgotten_thought

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:35 pm
xXNuclearDiffusionXx
i didnt get that movie at all y does he hit on a manikin or wtf its spelled thenhe shoots 1 of them then he shoots the dog whick idk y ppl cried the dog was in it for a half hour its not like marley and me where the dog is pretty much the main charactor and stuff

first of all, for all he knew, he was the last man on earth. in order to keep from going insane (or, so he thought) he tried to hold conversations and talk with manequins, cuz he needed someone to vocalize with. he shot one because he couldn't figure out why it was moving. it had been in the movie rental store and, even though will smith was the only man, the manequin had moved. you gotta admit, that would be pretty eerie if it were you in his place. anyways, the dog's death was tragic because in case you didn't notice, the dog had taken the place of his deceased daughter. he kept telling her to eat her vegetables and take a bath and all, just like anyone would to their kid. it was an important factor in his life.

now, admittedly, the fact that it had taken three years to find another human being was a little sketchy, but whatever. i didn't read the books, so maybe that's why i like the movie. maybe it's because i separate the book from the movies in order to avoid disappointment. either way, i liked it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:31 am
the_forgotten_thought
xXNuclearDiffusionXx

first of all, for all he knew, he was the last man on earth. in order to keep from going insane (or, so he thought) he tried to hold conversations and talk with manequins, cuz he needed someone to vocalize with. he shot one because he couldn't figure out why it was moving. it had been in the movie rental store and, even though will smith was the only man, the manequin had moved. you gotta admit, that would be pretty eerie if it were you in his place. anyways, the dog's death was tragic because in case you didn't notice, the dog had taken the place of his deceased daughter. he kept telling her to eat her vegetables and take a bath and all, just like anyone would to their kid. it was an important factor in his life.

now, admittedly, the fact that it had taken three years to find another human being was a little sketchy, but whatever. i didn't read the books, so maybe that's why i like the movie. maybe it's because i separate the book from the movies in order to avoid disappointment. either way, i liked it.

The book is rather different and I would very much have preferred the book ending, which made more sense.  

Clockwork Alchemist

Swashbuckling Bibliophile

37,325 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200

I Hate Buffering

OG Rallier

9,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:56 pm
You people are crazy. That movie was great, maybe not as good as the book, but everything you guys have said so far is like the opposite of the movie. Low budget? Not really. Bad plot? Hell no (lol). That was GOOD MOVIE!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:19 pm
I heard rumors of a sequel in the making...  

Lackshmi

Disappointing Movies

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces