Submit

Shayme

Invisible Survivor

7,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:01 pm
I have to say that it is quite a relief that I'm not the only one that naps sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:20 pm
I have to nap, I do so when my baby does. biggrin  

Spotty-Chan

Topaz Citrine

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:48 pm
I have to say I take naps with the grandkids in order to keep up with them...or else I'm dragging my feet and *yawn*ing all day long.

I'm 46 going on the next number and have to have naps and walks to stay in shape and awake and some where in between...I'm sleepy now and it's 6:44pm ...got to stay awake now ....can't go to sleep til 9:30 need beauty sleep-_-  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:54 pm
TopazCirtrine
I have to say I take naps with the grandkids in order to keep up with them...or else I'm dragging my feet and *yawn*ing all day long.

I'm 46 going on the next number and have to have naps and walks to stay in shape and awake and some where in between...I'm sleepy now and it's 6:44pm ...got to stay awake now ....can't go to sleep til 9:30 need beauty sleep-_-
You're 46 and already have grandkids?!?!? WOw... eek  

Shayme

Invisible Survivor

7,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:00 pm
TopazCirtrine

I feel you. 47 and the last of my sibs to become a grandma. I nap whenever I can, and play DDR the rest of the time (when I'm off work)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:01 pm
I love taking naps.. Most days after work now, I come home and after changing out of my work clothes, curl up on either the couch or my bed and pass out. I think it might be because I have nothing better to do with my time.. It amuses me how when we were little we hated naps and then as you get older you can't get enough of them. sweatdrop  

Door Revoir

Gothic Star28

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:40 pm
I work second shift, no naps for me! So I'm up a lot at night. But all those whiper snapers at work who create drama.......bahhh who needs them.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:52 pm
suntwister2001
I love taking naps, it's almost a favorite passtime lol

User Image
Ditto blaugh
I'll tell myself that I'm just gonna go watch some tv on the couch.
Next thing I know I'm slithering into a cozy little ball.
Next thing after that, it's 4 hours later.
stressed
And then I stay up until, like, 9am ninja

And, don't feel old, older nappin' geezers ~ I'm only 23 lol
User Image

Ska Hippie

Malheureux
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:14 pm
I usually have naps when I wake up but I comb them out razz

but for reals... a cat nap after a nooner or a quickie is quite nice indeed 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:24 pm
I love to take naps unfortunatly my husband is a third shifter and I snore so there isn't much nap taking for me. crying  

AngiG1970

Asteio

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:53 pm
Nap time is my favorite time of the school day= the kindergarteners are actually quiet and I can get stuff done on my computer in my classroom.

Now if only they had nap time for the teachers.....that would be awesome.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:57 pm
I'm 25 and I love naps. Naps are the shiznit XD I'll nap where ever I can find space... couch, floor, chair, bed, etc. I swear my cats are rubbing off on me.  

Lady Antu

Kiwinga1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:22 pm
I'm 22 i love taking nice afternoon nap when i can.tho if I'm babysitting my niece(she's 2) i don't normally get a nap.she likes to fall asleep for her nap like 5 min before her mom or dad comes to pick her up.by that time its too late for me to nap.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:26 am
MMMMM! Naps! Thinking of one now.  

Arcanasylvana

Pink Mint Tea

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:27 am
Man, you said it! I just woke up 2 hours ago and I need a nap. I'm 21 and I try to take naps anytime I'm in a car/train and not driving. wink  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff