0%
 0%  [ 1 ]
Other
4%
 4%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 300

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:42 am
I polled that I am Heterosexual. However!!!! lol....I find some girls really hot..and don't mind flirting with them. But I would never attempt a relationship sexually or emotionally with them. Make sense? GOOD! heart =P  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:45 am
Hmm, maybe you guys were right.
There sure are a lot of heterosexuals. xD

Tatsuya Fujinaka

Samantha McGill

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:56 am
Tatsuya Fujinaka
Well, I'm not absolutely possitive, but most people say it is mostly gay/bi/etcetra.
>.>
Ah, if that's all the evidence, then probably not. Most folks default their assumption about others' sexualities to hetero without question. Heterosexuals rarely see the need to state that they are in fact hetero unless directly questioned, as most folks assume that by default. Meanwhile, other sexual orientations do need to identify themselves as such if they wish to be acknowledged as anything other than hetero.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:04 pm
If I had to label myself, I would call myself Bi-curious, but I'm not a fan of labels. I don't actually know if I'm attracted to both men and woman or just men, as I've only ever been with one person, and I don't really feel the need to figure that out.  

Zahmira

Naoe_88

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:21 pm
Madame_Fluffy
Devilish Zukin
I guess some people would call be Bisexual, but really I'm Hetero.

I just like looking at girls. >>;

...Even though I am a girl. DX

That's because the female body is rather pretty. smile

I'm the same way (I'm a heterosexual female who can look at female bodies and appreciate them without being sexually attracted to them).

i feel the same way, it's like looking at a lovely piece of art  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:41 pm
I'm sort of bi. Basically on a percentage scale I'd say I was 15% into dudes and 85% into chicks. My only sexual experiences have been with guys though. So, because of this I tell the world I'm hetero and a virgin. It really sucks, I haven't yet been with a woman, and I'm 21. Ouch.  

Soulless DCLXVI

Naoe_88

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:08 pm
Left Hand Of Evil
I'm sort of bi. Basically on a percentage scale I'd say I was 15% into dudes and 85% into chicks. My only sexual experiences have been with guys though. So, because of this I tell the world I'm hetero and a virgin. It really sucks, I haven't yet been with a woman, and I'm 21. Ouch.

don't worry bout the virgin part, when it happens, it happens, nothing wrong with waiting til then  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:23 pm
Bisexual, and have had relationship with males, females and pansexuals. I just figure I will fall in love with who I fall in love with, no matter what the gender.  

dolphin_gurl

6,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

MinakoKat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:26 pm
I'm a heterosexual female. heart I've only been with one person, my husband. I can say I'm curious at times. I'm very imaginative, but I don't feel the urge to ever actually live out any of those fantasies. I think both men and women are sexually attractive. I don't see any problem with that, lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:20 pm
Tatsuya Fujinaka
the spooked kitten
xp If I felt like really being honest with myself I would say pansexual...but generally, I think of myself as a heterosexual since overall I prefer the opposite sex. D: I'm just rather...open-minded I guess.

^^ That said, I chose bisexual on the poll. Hehehehe.

Well, that's kind of confusing. xD
Pansexual, heterosexual, and bisexual.

Wow.
^^

Well, I'm pansexual, if you guys were wondering.

Confusing. *nods* Yes, thats me. biggrin

the spooked kitten

4,600 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Member 100

joluh

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:24 pm
I've always considered myself pansexual except I didn't know the term until when I was about 16 or 17. I'm male by the way, I also rather be with another male tho, we tend to be less complicated and more carefree, or at least the "straight male stereotype".  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:28 pm
Personally as an Artist I Prefer Drawing the soft curves of the female form rather then the harder edges of a man ....Plus i cant draw male anatomy to save my life so they come out looking like a tree trunk with a pool noodle stapled to it... Yet sexually I'm attracted to men, But I do applicate a womans body  

Ellisium

fluoroid

Aged Phantom

9,900 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:29 pm
Heterosexual female. Yup. Quite frankly, I've always found men attractive, and much more tolerable than women. . . but then, that may be because I know what a pain I, as a female, can be.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:32 pm
Wow, I feel so ordinary here. Just a regular Hetro, I like girls very much and at times find myself just looking and apprciating what I see.  

YouDubb

freaxy
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:33 pm
too complicated  
Serious Conversations

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items