Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Disappointing Movies
AVP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AVP?
  BAD!
  GREAT!
  Haven't seen it/IDK/Poll whore
View Results

knightofthe21stcentury

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:28 pm
shinigami~Loki
knightofthe21stcentury
Hybra Uchiha
omfg about time i met someone who s a fan, but dislikes avp 1

i have read the books, played the games, and watched and own all the movies. but avp was a spur of the moment thrill, i loved it at first, mainly because of the idea of alien vs predator, but then aftert watching the originals a few more times, i realized how lame it was, people say AVPR sucked...i loved it, but no matter what, AVPR was better than AVP

btw, fave avp book.... is prey. XD

Requiem wasn't that good, even though it was better than AVP. And their acid is stupidly strong. One drop can take your arm off in seconds, when originally you could take your armor off before it got to you.

The acid was a bit overkill. The only part I liked in AVPR was when the whore died. It made me laugh. The blond chicks NEVER die and the black man always dies first...

Sometimes he dies second or third, just so he doesn't die first.
>>>User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.<<<

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:01 pm
I loved the book Prey and I loved the second movie, but I did not like the first movie and I haven't read any other books.

The Second Movie was friggen awesome for me, a bloody Gore fest + Government Conspiracy + Alien = awesome movie

I just love how they made it so no one is safe, too prove this they face hugged a little boy and his father, SHOWED the little boys face explode, has an entire infirmary of pregnant women and babies be massacred, and the Love interest....oh man that was my favorite part, Out of NOWHERE, just a BAM! she's dead, no pitiful goodbye, no happy ending, no sad pre-death moment, just BAM!  

froggy the hobo

knightofthe21stcentury

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:19 pm
It would have been a million times better if the Predalien molted in to a full queen and made a proper hive with eggs and stuff. Then they all would be part Predalien! And there could be a good, classic skirmish in to the hive with gooey crap on the walls and stuff.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:14 pm
knightofthe21stcentury
Hybra Uchiha
omfg about time i met someone who s a fan, but dislikes avp 1

i have read the books, played the games, and watched and own all the movies. but avp was a spur of the moment thrill, i loved it at first, mainly because of the idea of alien vs predator, but then aftert watching the originals a few more times, i realized how lame it was, people say AVPR sucked...i loved it, but no matter what, AVPR was better than AVP

btw, fave avp book.... is prey. XD

Requiem wasn't that good, even though it was better than AVP. And their acid is stupidly strong. One drop can take your arm off in seconds, when originally you could take your armor off before it got to you.

When I was watching this movie I was just imagining a starcraft game in my mind... Is the one in the frozen place the first or the second one?  

ymPsiegetanK

Greedy Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
Disappointing Movies

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers