Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
xmen the movie Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:34 am
Yaiba-chan
I can't wait for the 4th one! I noticed that the blue lady (forgot her name) is completely naked all the way through all the movies... that kinda bugged me. It's kinda like, "Yeah... your a mutant but you still need clothes dear". STRIPPER!!!

She's not a stripper. She's a nudist. Strippers have clothes they can take off. But Mystique is almost always naked. 3nodding

I thought Mystique was pretty cool in the movies. She was so bad a**. whee I almost like the movie rendition better than the comic book incarnation. Who else liked Rebecca Romijn's portayal of Mystique?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:03 pm
Eh... stripper... nudist... what's the difference? Yes... I know the difference... just givin ya a hard time.  

ClumsyDino

Dapper Gekko

crimsonsky91

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:44 am
love mystic!!!! she such a complicated character......she's nice sometimes n bad at other times.....but is she really in "love " with wolfverine?? i dont like jean th most though...she cant make up her mind whether she like logan or scott...pisses me off....i like rogue too...^^ love her hair style^^hahaz  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:46 am
i forgt to mention, x men rocks!!!!! at least they have some connections of some sort frm the previous movie to the next!!!! sooo unlike resident evel but then again, why ain't milla in x men???!!!! she is such a good actress....  

crimsonsky91

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:01 am
crimsonsky91
i forgt to mention, x men rocks!!!!! at least they have some connections of some sort frm the previous movie to the next!!!! sooo unlike resident evel but then again, why ain't milla in x men???!!!! she is such a good actress....

yeah i agree she wuldve made a mean kick a** xmen  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:23 am
hahaz thnx for agreeing with me...  

crimsonsky91

matchrane

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:03 pm
i just had a xmen marathon it rocks. logan is so badass. we started to count all the unneccisary times he had his shirt off in the movies. try it, it's fun  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:33 pm
matchrane
i just had a xmen marathon it rocks. logan is so badass. we started to count all the unneccisary times he had his shirt off in the movies. try it, it's fun

That reminded me of a scene from The Last Stand. In the scene where Logan was in the woods looking for Jean, right before he was attacked he was wearing a jacket, and then all of a sudden his jacket is gone. Did anyone else notice that?  

Rei Uchikino

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:22 pm
Rei Uchikino
matchrane

That reminded me of a scene from The Last Stand. In the scene where Logan was in the woods looking for Jean, right before he was attacked he was wearing a jacket, and then all of a sudden his jacket is gone. Did anyone else notice that?

Hhaha really no i cant say iv noticed this??? but i might watch again sometime and take notice  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:02 am
really?! nv really noticed it...mayb i shld try huh?!hahaz  

crimsonsky91

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:02 am
lol yeah im goona try and find this scene im gonna watch it tonight  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:41 pm
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
I love X-Men, but the movies were a bit disappointing. The first one was ridiculously sick! Loved it to pieces...except Storm. Is it just me, or did her accent seem more Jamaican than anything?

2nd one, still haven't seen all the way through, and the 3rd one.....just damn! SPOILER--->[]<---SPOILER

Fav characters: Logan, Professor, Magneto and Mystic was pretty cool too.

completely agree. first one was awesome but yes I hated halle berry as storm throughout the trilogy and yes the third one... eek ...they went too far emo NO PROFESSOR NO WHY?!!!!!!!!! gonk  

MCT257

kool ken

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:57 pm
I still haven't seen the last movie yet, I just borrowed the DVD! xd  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:27 am
Storm is one of my favs and yeah halle berry wasnt the best Person i can think of to be her!!!!!! But i think she looked the best in the 1st movie More like Storm Should be with her long hair and the lightning through it.. That looks wicked  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:00 am

420_Cannabis_Queen

i think the new one it sucks i like the old ones better  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items