Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply TV Shows
Reality Shows Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Actual
  Reality
View Results

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:27 am
srestar
i like top model too! its interesting.. and american idol (not because of the commentary.. but because i like seeing what talent..if any.. is out there).. but everything else i can do away with!

yeah top model is cool its fun watchin challenges and stuff.... some chicks can be real bitchy too which is quite funny... i like pickin someon and seeing if they win at the end I picked the right one last time at the very start biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:06 pm
I like reality shows, yet I don't some are awesome, others, not. >.<  

Ursaula

Ursaula

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:08 pm
devilsmokinangel
srestar
i like top model too! its interesting.. and american idol (not because of the commentary.. but because i like seeing what talent..if any.. is out there).. but everything else i can do away with!

yeah top model is cool its fun watchin challenges and stuff.... some chicks can be real bitchy too which is quite funny... i like pickin someon and seeing if they win at the end I picked the right one last time at the very start biggrin

I love that show ^__^ they like have all these fights and you're like, HAHAHAHA lol sorry neutral I like the show ^__^ razz  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:09 pm
devilsmokinangel
I like Hells Kitch With Gordon Ramsey and the Other one!!!!!! Uk one I think,
Its kinda crazy though the amount of rage they can build up at other human beings though. But can be kinda funny sometimes

Yeah lol, sometimes razz  

Ursaula

Ursaula

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:17 pm
devilsmokinangel
i like them and im sure alot of ppl do thats why they have them

I like them, and yeah, a lot of people must like them lol, or else they'd get taken off.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:21 pm
kt_tashee_xoxo
I`m sick of them too, especially Top Model, that show just makes me want to throw up!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes it can make you throw up, but a lot of times it's also really kewl watching them be butts with one another lol  

Ursaula

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:40 pm
OMG ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

LMFAO

anyway I just started watchin a reality show called I survived a Japanese Game Show... Its pretty Funny But i just get sick of the Players I think it would be better if they had new people every week.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:46 pm
devilsmokinangel
OMG ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

LMFAO

anyway I just started watchin a reality show called I survived a Japanese Game Show... Its pretty Funny But i just get sick of the Players I think it would be better if they had new people every week.

Yeah, lol, kind of like survivor, like it's a good show and all, but at some points you just want the old people to get lost because it comes to a point where it's a group of people you hate or something D: but yeah, I know wot you mean.  

Ursaula

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:13 pm
oh yeah survivor is cool far better then the kiwi ripp off of it... we tried makin one but it was called treasure island. pretty much the same as survivor but more luxurys. But yeah Id rather watch Survivor .. more bitchy and stuff  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:17 pm
I never got Survivor. And however many years since it's been since it first started, I've yet to watch one epi.

Have you guys ever watched Total Drama Island? They went and made a cartoon version of Survivor! FTW?  

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

Ursaula

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:13 pm
devilsmokinangel
oh yeah survivor is cool far better then the kiwi ripp off of it... we tried makin one but it was called treasure island. pretty much the same as survivor but more luxurys. But yeah Id rather watch Survivor .. more bitchy and stuff

Yes hehe... razz lol  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:11 am
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
I never got Survivor. And however many years since it's been since it first started, I've yet to watch one epi.

Have you guys ever watched Total Drama Island? They went and made a cartoon version of Survivor! FTW?
lol no i dont think so sounds funny though LOL  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:59 am
devilsmokinangel
Raging_Blazing_Fire7

I wouldn't know. I mean, I've only watched like 1 or 2......or 5 epi shows....

Okay, so maybe I watched it and hurt myself laughing a lil, but only a lil bit, I swear!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:48 pm
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
devilsmokinangel
Raging_Blazing_Fire7

I wouldn't know. I mean, I've only watched like 1 or 2......or 5 epi shows....

Okay, so maybe I watched it and hurt myself laughing a lil, but only a lil bit, I swear!

Lmfao 1 or 2.....or 5 xD I loved that when I read it I was like hahaha lol razz I hurt myself laughing at shows A LOT! One time my sister just randomly turned on the tv and I started laughing, it was weird xD  

Ursaula

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:00 pm
2 and a half men gets me pissin my pants in laughter LMFAO  
TV Shows

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items