Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Your thoughts on Resident Evil 1,2,+3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:09 am
wow thats umm a big opinion......
I thought the 2nd one was so awesome I thought the action was great as.

Whens the 4th one coming out  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:13 am
devilsmokinangel
Whens the 4th one coming out

The fourth live-action film has just recently enter pre-production, so it's unlikely t be seen any time in the next 2 years.

However, "Resident Evil, Degeneration" is coming out in October. Its going to be a CG films handled by Capcom, and will actually be canon to the video-game franchise.  

GilAskan

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:22 am
ooooh cool Ill check them out  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:41 am
T3h Oriental King
I love em all, can't wait for the 4th movie, hope it's going to be good as well,
even if not I'll still like it lol.

i tot they said that the third was the last one?? i tot i cry when i heard that!!! hahaz if there is another one then i hope it is not as bad as the third movie....some connections please...  

crimsonsky91

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:03 am
i dont get what there gonna tru and do in the 4th one i was let down after 3 so i aint gonna get my hopes up but ill watch it  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:18 pm
GilAskan
I really think they need to redo the whole film franchise from the beginning.

The first film was pretty solid. In fact it was an above-average zombie film. It wasn't great, but it did a lot to make allusions to the game series without being a slave to the canon.

The second film lingers in the back of my mind like a bad joke. The writing and directing were abysmal, to a point where I frequently flashed back to "House of the Dead 2". The move from horror to action is one I can see supporting, but it was so poorly handled that it shattered the film franchise pretty quickly.

The third film salvaged some wreckage from the second, but largely felt incomplete. It didn't really feel like the RE series at all, which was both good and bad. Likewise, any given scene had good and bad in it. But it never balanced out to being "just average". The incoherence left it above the second, but still sub-standard.

im agree w/ u man! razz  

alvhinne

Octaru250
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:17 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I love those... and the games too!
Thoughts:
1st was pretty good, I enjoyed it. The action was there, and a good way to start out the story.
2nd was my favorite, dont know why, it just was. It had plenty action, and it had Jill.
3rd was decent, I enjoyed it, but its one of those movies that are just another sequel, it was still watchable though.

P.S. The fourth one is coming out in 2010.
P.P.S. Cant wait for Degeneration, the CGI one, that one looks awesome!

♠ ◊ ♣ ♥

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:04 pm
yeah the 2nd one was my fav tooo I loved it  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

xTx Monty xTx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:19 am
I like the first one due to it had more gore then the other 2 also it Marilyn Manson did A Awesome job on some of the songs in the album I thought the second one was alright due to the fact it started off with the ending But 3rd one was some what alright i only went to go see the only character i wanted to see Albert wesker  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:53 am
yeah i agree he did do a great job with the music  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

Kenshin1387

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:08 am
I really didn't like any of them. But compared to the second and third one the first seemed like a masterpiece. I agree with GilAskan though, they should just redo the franchise.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:16 am
Want to see  

knightofthe21stcentury

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:23 am
knightofthe21stcentury
Want to see

U havent YET  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:30 am
I loved the first one. The second was okay too, but I didnt find it as good as the first.

The third one? Ugh. Waste of money.  

sankapoo

8,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

crimsonsky91

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:27 am
well, even though logic leads me to say that the first movie is my fav, but my heart does not agree with thy heart....lolx my fav was the second movie for what reason i dont know. i can still the whole movie even now....but the worst is the third movie...  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff