Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Queen Of The Damned (contains spoiler info) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Of the Damned
  Rocked
  It Was Good....ok
  Sucked :(
  Havent Seen It
View Results

Vanwa

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:42 am
I really don't like how they screwed up the movie, and even Anne Rice was dissapointed with it. The acting wasn't well enough, but the characters were alright. I just hate how the movie wasn't like the book.
...But Stuart Townsend played an awesome Lestat =)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:47 am
so funny that some one said that vampires were emo. . . .I laughed my a** off!!!!

I enjoyed the movie although it is very VERY different then Interview with a Vampire.
I'm slightly disturbed that Aliyah's brother had to do some of the voice over in that movie. . ..that's a little weird.
I do own the movie and watch it from time to time. I think it was good. . . maybe not great but still a movie worth watching!  

HakimsRazor

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:23 pm
HakimsRazor
so funny that some one said that vampires were emo. . . .I laughed my a** off!!!!

I enjoyed the movie although it is very VERY different then Interview with a Vampire.
I'm slightly disturbed that Aliyah's brother had to do some of the voice over in that movie. . ..that's a little weird.
I do own the movie and watch it from time to time. I think it was good. . . maybe not great but still a movie worth watching!

slightyly disturbed over hearin that u say her brother had to do her voice!!!!!! wow thats kinda strange lol  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:38 pm
//Its not based on the book??? //

Well they Wanted it to be more "actiony" and "exciting" so they took the exciting parts and shortened it from what it was. They used the flying effects from Superman the movie too...  

Arttic Witchica

Invisible Lunatic

15,725 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • ReAnimated 50

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:09 am
I think if ur readin a book and u wanna watch the movie not to expect the same thing any way I mean look at all the examples!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:43 pm
Well duh. I'm saying that considering... But know the differences can ruin a movie. And besides that, it wasn't that good anyways.  

Arttic Witchica

Invisible Lunatic

15,725 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • ReAnimated 50

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:53 pm
ok thats cool i loved it still and its one of my favs  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:02 pm
omfg!!! i f-ing LOVE that movie!!! i mean i know im just in love with vampires but this was the greatest movie ever!! i mean come on! whats better than a very sexi vampire and awesome music!!! heart scream heart  

love_of_metal

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:10 pm
love_of_metal
omfg!!! i f-ing LOVE that movie!!! i mean i know im just in love with vampires but this was the greatest movie ever!! i mean come on! whats better than a very sexi vampire and awesome music!!! heart scream heart

hahah yeah vampires r awesome but i dont reckon he was that sexi lol but yeah great movie

I liked at the end when jesse is a vampire lol and they freak out david!!!! Then id say Marius killed him LOL  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:26 pm
LOVED THAT MOVIE  

politherus

politherus

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:29 pm
<3  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:36 pm
politherus
<3

really??? what does that mean?  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:26 am
It's a heart, devil. 3nodding

It was okay. I mean, I liked it and everything, mostly for Aaliyah.

I didn't really care for Townsend's Lestat. I liked Cruise's version much better.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:39 am
LOl ohhh I hated tom cruise As Lestat he looked gross and he wouldnt die lol  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

love_of_metal

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:35 pm
devilsmokinangel
LOl ohhh I hated tom cruise As Lestat he looked gross and he wouldnt die lol

ohh i know! he really isnt what everyone thinks he is. and hes really not that hot. especially not as a vampire. but the roses in the bathtub (i guess) was like totally romantic! i loved it! heart heart heart  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff