50%
 50%  [ 7 ]
I'm still partying!
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 14

MsCDolly

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:36 am
Hello everybody! I'm 6 months along, expecting a boy, and due on Dec. 23. This will be my first child. I saw that I'm not the only one due on the 23rd of December. I'm excited about his arrival and a little nervous at the same time. Right now I don't know anybody else that is pregnant, so it'll be really nice to talk to other expectant mothers. Any advice from seasoned mothers is welcomed! Again, I'm excited about having a child, but I just hate being pregnant! I feel so awkward and I miss having my body to myself. I do occasionally enjoy feeling the movements, but I'm always happy to know he's moving. Lately, I've just been getting really nervous about almost anything under the sun. Oh, and I've been feeling especially clingy, which I never really felt before. I wish the best of luck to those trying to get pregnant and congratulations to those that have already conceived! mrgreen heart  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:02 pm
Wow I am so happy that there are so many people chatting here. I hope everything goes well with you all and are injoying your children.

I have some sad news. My baby Died Wednesday night and I was induced and had him Thursday Morning 6:33am on my Husbands birthday 9-4-08. He was 5 1/2 inches long and very tiny. I am going to get a tattoo in remembrance of him. I named him Elijah Gabriel.  

TequilaRose

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200

MsCDolly

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:01 pm
I'm sorry to hear about that. Elijah Gabriel is a beautiful name.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:39 pm
TequilaRose
My baby Died Wednesday night and I was induced and had him Thursday Morning 6:33am on my Husbands birthday 9-4-08. He was 5 1/2 inches long and very tiny. I am going to get a tattoo in remembrance of him. I named him Elijah Gabriel.

Oh no! How sad. Take some grieving time, and then try again. It's not unusual to lose one, so don't let it stop you. I lost one at 12 weeks, between my two live births. My mom lost one before her fourth.  

Taxi Mama

Aisling Blue

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Clambake 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:16 pm
It's so nice to see so much encouragement in this forum. Tequila, i'm very sorry for your loss...my mother lost my twin brother when i was born...so she had to deal with the life of one, and the death of another at the same time.

My husband and I have finally been discussing kids...we've been married for 3 years, i'm 21, he's 23. I already have names picked out. lol...and i'm not even pregnant yet! He's enthusiastic about it too...but he still likes to buy his toys and such...and having a child would limit that. -.- i can't get him to grow up.

So the names i picked already...and i'm gonna run them by you...

Girls: Morgan Patricia--both our birth mothers are named patricia.
Victoria Lynn

Boys: Dominic Larkin--dominic was my brother's name.
Troy Alexander.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:33 pm
Sorry to hear about your loss Tequila, I wish the internet would let me hug (though some people are not huggy types smile ) I can't begin to comprehend what your going through. my heart goes out to you.

I like the names you have Aisling Blue. I promise to not steal them though. I like Victoria, its a classy name. I un-seriously consider Veronica just because I like the Elvis Costello song so much.

I am on day 33 of my cycle. I had some minor spotting (read like two drops) and then nadda. I have taken an EPT but it said negative, maybe all these signs of pregnancy I have is just me wanting to be preggers? Anyway, I am sad that the test was negative, though hopeful that it could be wrong lol. its weird cause all the places I went to see if it could be that I am late just cause it was my first time all the other people asking that question where so wanting their periods and those that got them later where relieved. While if mine is going to start I would like it to so I don't keep wondering, I actually don't want it to start.  

xcedra

Married Wife

3,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

xcedra

Married Wife

3,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:48 pm
Took a third test today and its positive. My sister is (so far) the only person not Happy for me. Trying to get a hold of my hubby but he is out in the field so, hopefully I can get a hold of him soon, he knows I thought I am.

I understand my sisters reasons for not being happy, our lives have been intertwined for a few years now, and this will maybe not separate us but, make them more separate. I work at my families shipping store, and so she doesn't know how that can work out with me being preggy.

I am happy though, and refuse to be unhappy about it.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:51 pm
I'm about two and a half months pregnant right now and this is my first child.

Congrats to all of you expecting! <3

Huge hugs toTequilaRose. sad

pretty hate machine

Toxic Nymph

17,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Generous 100

lenoree

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:27 pm
I have 4 and can't have anymore. My oldest is my only son and he is 8. Then my 3 girls are 7, 5, and my youngest will be 4 October 6th.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:29 pm
That is so very sad to hear tequila rose cry I'm so sorry for your loss and I send you the biggest of hugs.  

lenoree

MsCDolly

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:46 pm
xcedra
Took a third test today and its positive. My sister is (so far) the only person not Happy for me. Trying to get a hold of my hubby but he is out in the field so, hopefully I can get a hold of him soon, he knows I thought I am.

I understand my sisters reasons for not being happy, our lives have been intertwined for a few years now, and this will maybe not separate us but, make them more separate. I work at my families shipping store, and so she doesn't know how that can work out with me being preggy.

I am happy though, and refuse to be unhappy about it.

I can in some way understand the unhappy sister problem. My sister isn't thrilled about my pregnancy either. Up until recently we've had a lot of things bring us closer. Anyway, give your sister sometime and hopefully she'll cheer up about it all!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:39 pm
She seems to be doing better already, she helped me get prenatal vitamins, and is always giving advice about what to do (even its its a little like she is overprotective) So I know she wants me to be happy and to feel healthy and have a healthy pregnancy, even if she is not thrilled by the timing.

I feel like all I do now (when I am not working) is eat, drink water, sleep and pee. and holy crap my breasts are sooore. it hurts them to walk. I am weraing a sports bra even though I usually go without, since I am half an A cup, but I think I might already be up to an A cup.. I have been lucky that so far I don't really have morning sickness, sometimes foods make me a little queasy after I eat them, but nothing to terrible. Just a bit of heartburn every now and then, mainly form the prenatal vitamins.  

xcedra

Married Wife

3,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

Lady_Niqui

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:21 pm
I take my prenatals at night. I used to feel like crap right after I'd take them so one of my friends suggested that. Its worked out pretty well for me. It's such a bedtime ritual now that I can't sleep if I dont take them lol.

I'm glad your sister is warming up smile I kind of wish my sisters were closer right now. But one lost her baby a few years ago and the other one had major drama and ended up getting an abortion recently. So I'm kind of glad they are away...I feel guilty that my pregnancy is going so well and that I'm in a happy relationship when I see both of them so miserable but then I don't because they both make such bad decisions sweatdrop I swear it's like they went to a class - "How to pick a loser boyfriend everytime!"

At least my 3 best friends in the whole world are happy though: my husband, my dad, and my brother. smile

BTW, congrats Pretty and I'm sorry to hear about Elijah Gabriel Tequila Rose.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:15 am
Congrats! Kids are a precious gift from God! I have two a 4 month old boy and a 21 month old girl! Both weighed a little over 10 pounds at birth!  

BelovedSerenity

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:54 am
I offer solemn condolences, and pleasent congratulations to all who are appropriate. I understand where many of you are, will be, or have been.

Personally, my wife and I have two children, the older a girl and the younger a boy. They're about to turn 4 and 3 (respectively), and they're happy as can be about it. Interesting notes about them?

1) They were born 11 months apart, almost to the day. wink sweatdrop

and 2) My son is on record with the NICU where he was born, for being the largest premie they've ever had. He was six and a half weeks early, and weighed in at just under 7 pounds! Even the doctor was a little unsure, and had to take quick x-rays to confirm the fact. He was almost too big for the premie trays while they were working him. Scary, but cool at the same time. We can only imagine how big he would've gotten had he gone to term.  
Serious Conversations

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff