Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply TV Shows
Doctor Who (and spin-offs!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

consultantnerd

Interesting Genius

4,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:30 pm
Mika Relie
devilsmokinangel
wow i cant belive anyone who thinks Dr Who is Cute well if its the same guy i see lol let me see a pic or sumthing

Decster97 is doing a good cosplay of him. I also think he has some pics of the Tenth Doctor on his Gaia profile.

Thanks! I try my best! Oh, and the Doctor is David Tennant.l He been The Doctor since 2006, and will carrry on through to 2010.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:08 am
*pumps fists in air* Yes! whee

Although the end of last season had me wondering. He nearly died! All that he did manage was to make a human clone of himself.
I hope they bring his daughter back for the next season. I liked her, after she lost her fight-lust. She was cool after that.  

Tobias Mule

knightofthe21stcentury

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:55 pm
Ursaula
What is Dr Who about?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/doctorwho
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:22 am
I actually heard a rumor that Simon Pegg was on the list to be the next Dr. Who, but he turned it down. Besides the fact that I know he was already on the show as a villian against the Ninth Doctor, he likes watching the show too much to want to star in it.

I really want to start collecting the entire series now. But it's going to be a bear to try to find them all.  

Tobias Mule

morbid_beauty

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:05 pm
Frantic Femme Fatale
Ursaula
What is Dr Who about?

basically it's about the adventures of an alien and his companions as they travel through time and space

that's pretty much it in a nutshell...but you forgot that everywhere he goes there's always some kind disastrous event of epic proportions that happens! lol...I love Torchwood! It should be coming back, but i think in parts...like doctor who!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:10 am
I love Doctor Who, both old and new.
I like Torchwood. Kind of a guilty pleasure.
As for The Sarah Jane Adventures...never seen it. Maybe someday...  

Travis III

rEaLiTy_vs_fAiRyTaLeS

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:01 pm
Doctor Who is Ah-mazing! I think all the companions like rose- martha - donna are such fantastic characters! i've seen torchwood once or twice the first episode was a lil' weird tho....  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:04 pm
Decster97
Mika Relie
devilsmokinangel
wow i cant belive anyone who thinks Dr Who is Cute well if its the same guy i see lol let me see a pic or sumthing

Decster97 is doing a good cosplay of him. I also think he has some pics of the Tenth Doctor on his Gaia profile.

Thanks! I try my best! Oh, and the Doctor is David Tennant.l He been The Doctor since 2006, and will carrry on through to 2010.

wow 2010! i didnt know that! david tennant is so great at playing Doctor Who does anyone know whos after him?  

rEaLiTy_vs_fAiRyTaLeS

knightofthe21stcentury

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:54 pm
Mika Relie
I actually heard a rumor that Simon Pegg was on the list to be the next Dr. Who, but he turned it down. Besides the fact that I know he was already on the show as a villian against the Ninth Doctor, he likes watching the show too much to want to star in it.

I really want to start collecting the entire series now. But it's going to be a bear to try to find them all.

That's weird, I was just watching The Long Game and I was thinking how good he would be as the Doctor. Shame.

_________________________________________________________________________________

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:22 pm
I was at a filk con over the weekend and in the video room were showing on Dr. Who episodes. One of them was "The Five Doctors", which was good and as funny as hell. Seeing all the previous Doctors interacting with each other was a good laugh. Especially when the companions compared notes.
Apparently the episode "Blink" won some kind of award and it was being shown too. It's one of my favorite episodes, it freaked me out. This is cool.  

Tobias Mule

Darkqueen48

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:13 pm
Lol, yeah.

I find the 10th to be a little cute, but I am more of a Master fangirl. ^^

Just the actor, he's funny and cute.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:15 pm
Mika Relie
I was at a filk con over the weekend and in the video room were showing on Dr. Who episodes. One of them was "The Five Doctors", which was good and as funny as hell. Seeing all the previous Doctors interacting with each other was a good laugh. Especially when the companions compared notes.
Apparently the episode "Blink" won some kind of award and it was being shown too. It's one of my favorite episodes, it freaked me out. This is cool.

Yeah Moffat is great. His series 5 will be awesome.
>>>User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.<<<

knightofthe21stcentury

3 to 25 charactersWhoops

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:09 pm
I've seen all of the new stuff and some of the old stuff
eh I really hate Rose (I think most people or I hope so)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:39 pm
Actually, most fans like her. Some even post fanfic the Doctor and Rose together as a couple. I guess with the latest season finale, the fans got as close as they're ever going to get with that.  

Tobias Mule

sunshine_2136

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:47 am
I sometimes watch docter who, but they don't play that serie often here in Belgium.  
TV Shows

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff