12%  [ 7 ]
NOOO! Don't do it!!
9%
 9%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 55

Battousai-nii

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:15 am
Very cute.

I like #1 but you have a oval face like so it may not work.
So, #7 or #3

Suggestion: try one of the longer styles first, since if you don't like it you can easily change to one of the shorter styles.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:45 am
I love everyones input!!! blaugh

@ Tess A Tigre ~
I don't work but I am a mom with a preschool age child. So the colors will probably be neutral but the overstyle will be daring!

@ Hanamura-sensei ~
lol, well I'd be glad if these were inspiring others to get bold with their hair styles too!!  

0Brutal-Beauty0

Satanic_Darkness

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:39 am
i said NOOO dont do it whee Why EMO? why not batcave or more pinnup? why emo?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:10 am
I picked #4, because I really like the colors. Also, it's got sass (geezer word) without being too far outside the norm of hip, young preschool moms. (In this geezer's opinion - and I meet a lot of preschool moms in my line of work.) You'll be right out there on the cutting edge! xd rolleyes
My son had very long hair and when he decided to cut it, he drew an anime picture of the hairstyle he wanted, and got it exacly. So having pictures of what you want to show your hair artist will be great!
Good luck with it, and enjoy! Be bold, and go for whatever style speaks to you - it will always grow back again!  

Wendy Belle

reality-revised

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:30 pm
5! 5! 5!
youd look awesome in that.
(and youre really beautiful btw)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:16 pm
@ Satanic_Darkness ~
As far as I'm concerned, it just the name of the hair style. At this point I'm almost ready to put a disclaimer at the top of this, lol (Warning: CREATOR IS NOT EMO, doesn't cry and/or write bad poetry). I really just like the cut and the way it looks. It's cute and I think it would suit me. 3nodding

@ Wendy Belle ~
I like sass. Spunk is a good one too! And it's important that I could get away with it as a mom, very much. I like the idea of other parents smiling at me and not looking at me like I'm a crazy person. I did 'crazy person' already, it's called high school!! mrgreen

@ reality-revised ~
Why thank you!! *blushes*  

0Brutal-Beauty0

MotherMoo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:07 am
I like #4, looking at the shape of your face and the models face... yall could be the same person.... plus the red colors would really make your eyes pop!... are you going to post your pic when you make your final decision?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:11 am
Honestly, for emo, those are not really emo enough. They're pretty standard except for the blue and black. Try something shaggy and slightly Japanese/goth with lots of whispy ends. Think depressed waif, not cool and stylishly tinted for a good emo cut.

I used to be a goth emo

I actually tried spray on color until I found the colors that I wanted. I'm a natural light brown/dark blond with pale skin. I ended up with black with blue tips. My skin turned nearly porceline pale and my blue eyes really seemed to show. I also liked a magenta pink, but nixed it when I decided pink was too happy. My boyfriend at the time got his hair into a teal, which I envied. I thought that with a few thin black locks around my face would have been wonderfuly depressive, but his hair color was an accident and no one could duplicate it.

The cut is really tough though. A good emo cut has a lot of technique to get the ends to sway in loose, sad, little whisps around your face to show the world that life is hard, so pitty would be appreciated.  

Etoile de la Mer

0Brutal-Beauty0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:03 am
@ MotherMoo ~
Yes, most definitely! Pics of my Gaian Geezer decided hair style will be posted. Shortly after Christmas, as a present to myself. Plus it gives me a few months to keep the poll open to finish the voting up.

@ Etoile de la Mer ~
The ones I pick suited me. I saw other more radical styles, but I stayed within the limits of what I though I could deal with. Yes, a few of them aren't terribly emo, but I'm not looking to fit into the scene. I'm using the 'emo' term loosely.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:35 pm
ever figure something out?  

freaxy
Crew

TailsOS

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:53 pm
I think 4 would be best for you. It would look good with your complexion.Just my opinion though.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:59 pm
I like 4 best even though it isnt as emo as the others I think.  

Lady_Niqui

TamlinSan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:23 pm
I really liked #1. With your face, it would look super cute and the color wouldn't wash you out.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:35 am
@ fr34x0r ~
*Hugs* Not yet, not until after Christmas!  

0Brutal-Beauty0

freaxy
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:55 am
guess you have plenty of time to make up your mind then...lol  
Advice Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items