Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply HPSG Head Quarters
Homosexual male: Minority in HP slash? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 7:44 pm
Ex-Professor Remus Lupin
Lunar_Blade
I love Video games *Owns a GameCube, PS2, Sega and a Nintendo*. Hurrah for rich senile Grandmothers.

Where do you buy pepper spray anyway?

Ace Hardware, they have it by the Fire Alarms. I was hacking for the rest of the day because it spreads through the air, but the principal kept giving me water because she felt so bad and thought I was going to sue the school or something.

Sweet. Our school is pretty strict, and being the smart kid things go pretty hard on me.

But yeah this one time a guy called me a whore (Worst insult to me) and I tured around and sort of towered over him (I love my height!) and sort of told him off. In the end of the day I got a handshake.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 7:54 pm
Wish I was tall...*pouts a bit* I'm 5' 7"  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 7:57 pm
Ex-Professor Remus Lupin
Wish I was tall...*pouts a bit* I'm 5' 7"

I'm taller than you and a lot younger. *gloat gloat*. But seriously though, I hit my head on the garage door in primary school, in year 5... How sad is that?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:00 pm
Very sad and one day I shall wear lifts...not really. My height makes me less indimidating so I just end up being that short freak kid...or rather that was my title back in high school. Now, I'm all college student and I'm the kid with the Invader Zim bag.  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:43 pm
Hello, Lupin.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:44 pm
ExProfessor Severus Snape
Hello, Lupin.

*looks up from keyboard* Snape? OMG! *glomps Severus*  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 9:07 pm
Ex-Professor Remus Lupin
Very sad and one day I shall wear lifts...not really. My height makes me less indimidating so I just end up being that short freak kid...or rather that was my title back in high school. Now, I'm all college student and I'm the kid with the Invader Zim bag.
I heart Invader Zim.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 9:31 pm
Lunar_Blade
Ex-Professor Remus Lupin
I heart Invader Zim.

I heart Dib.  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 11:11 pm
Ex-Professor Remus Lupin
Lunar_Blade
Ex-Professor Remus Lupin
I heart Invader Zim.

I heart Dib.

I heart Gir.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:15 am
GIR! *dances then stops and realizes everyone is taller then her*

...I'm going to go find a corner to cry in... gonk  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:18 am
If it makes you feel any better...that Severus Snape girl (actually girl in real life) is 5'3"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 1:23 pm
....*sobs* still a half inch taller! crying crying  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Oosaji

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:36 pm
HKBlack

I'm probably shorter than you. Around 4'9".. o.O;

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:48 pm
Oosaji
HKBlack

I'm probably shorter than you. Around 4'9".. o.O;

*Towers over you* It'd be cool being small.  

Lunar_Blade

Osom

Cluttered Cat

11,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:09 pm
I guess everyone is entitled to think what they want, but it doesn't change the fact that it bothers me when people think of gay men as objects, or read fanfiction just for the sex.

I read it because the obscurity, and because I'm not too interested in reading a story about a man on a WOMAN (I'm straight, or atleast that's what I tell myself).

Anyway. =o That really sucks, Cerridwen. You know, whoever commented was a totaly moron. I remember one of my friends getting a review from someone, complaining about how their sister was too young to be reading slash, so they should delete the slash story. -.-; Right...

Anyway. =D S'all good, yush. <3

HPSG Head Quarters

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces