Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)
|||||RATE THE AVATAR ABOVE YOU ||||||| Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:39 pm
Hm, not exceptional, but it matches and is pretty balanced. A clearer concept would be nice, but it's not hard to imagine something for an avi like that. 3nodding

7/10  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:46 am
ChaosOmegaNova
You should create the avi on tek tek and then post it in your post and then we'll rate the avi in the post.

That's bit too much hassle. I don't like tektek for it takes so long to pull everything together. It's a time stealer.

Edit:

Dammit. Then I'm rating too.
Ribbon, what ever its called. That's fun little detail. Thank gods for fresh Christmas avi for a chance... Meaning I like the snow and whiteness with red dress. Sweet, but not too sweet. wink
8/10  

Schutzhund

5,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

ArikaiHart

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:18 pm
Hmm... I'd give you a 6/10. You look pretty cluttered, to be honest (or so I think), but you're giving off a bit of a pirate air.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:21 am
He is well accessorized. I don't notice the clutter, 10/10

For you my dear holiday spirit 8/10  

ChaosOmegaNova

6,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:33 am
I like the outfit itself, but it doesn't really go with your body...

5/10

((By the way, I judge by 5 being average, not 7, like most people do, so if it sounds low, it's not.))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:12 pm
Rate me...I'm curious. I spent quite a bit of gold for my current avi & want to know if it was worth it.  

Soujii-sama

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:55 pm
That does look pretty awesome... I love the colors, and it's nicely balanced. The coat is also generally really nice. My only complaint is that there's no other red to complement the scarf. Thus, 9/10.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:40 am
A tough judge indeed...I try to make my avatars focus around one item and start adding from there. In this case, it was golden laurels (my new favorite item...so shiny!) and the rest was added in to complement it.  

Soujii-sama

ArikaiHart

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:23 pm
Hmm, I quite like it, but I don't think the blue fits (unlike Ravenwolf, I like the red scarf). An 8/10 for you.

((7/10 is considered average? That's stupid. Five is average for me.))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:57 am
I dare to considerer 6 as the average. School grades used to be on scale 4-10, for some reason and I have that in my mind still. Later at university it was from 1 to 5.

At that scale, I'd place ArakaiHart to 7½. Basic season items, not bad set at all and nice snowy background. I have nothing worth mentioning to complain.

Edit: Don't bother with my avatar. I'm doing precautions.  

Schutzhund

5,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:54 am
I just figure 1-10, five is literally the average of 1 and 10. (We don't speak of halves. ninja ) OK, then I guess I'll do Arikai?

Ahh, I have a love/hate relationship with sets. I do think they look nice, and that definitely counts for something, but they also lose creativity points. In this case, the stripes are just a bit overwhelming. The non-set items definitely, greatly improve it, though.

6/10  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:29 am
Ooo, someone's trying to go for a steampunk look. *looks at raven*
I like it. The gold goes well with the brown. It seems that you look a bit small...no...more like something is missing. Perhaps something should go in your hand?
...off the top of my head I think a Capt. Ara's nestegg pistol would fit with the theme.

8/10  

Kazuma Ishimaru

Vice Captain

Timely Advisor

ArikaiHart

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:02 pm
Wow, I have to say it - fab. I love the red and gold, and I love the little hints of black mixed in. Not to big on the shoes, though, or the katana.

9/10  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:20 pm
Well, since this thread fell quite a while ago, I'll just go with your current avatar Arikai.

I like your avi quite a bit. I do however have two negatives (is that a positive?....no) ...the boots seem too fluffly, kinda like a marshmellow. The dress you have on seems to be a bit dull, or the horns are too shiny but don't lose those, I'd like to see a shinier purple. Good job though. =D

7/10

(taking your advice raven, I removed the eye implant. It was horrible without a doctor, but luckily I save all previous organs in jars. It still looked odd with the scars and such so I placed a patch over it. The patch looks nice)  

Kazuma Ishimaru

Vice Captain

Timely Advisor

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:56 pm
It's Final Form Kazuma! 4laugh

Sorry, first thought in my head. It was supposed to sound good. I really like the way the main body is; the patterns underneath look really nice with the solid coat. I think the red is too concentrated at the top; hair is unavoidable (mostly), but then with the eye, too...

8/10  
Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces