Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply TV Shows
America's Next Top Model [SPOILERS] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mr. Jay =
  Secksay
View Results

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:27 pm
she really does have alot of deep dark issues though doesnt she??? So she has a good reason to be mental lol.....  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:57 am
ali is hysterical
The only reason I saw this season's the premiere was for the transgender person everyone's been talking about. I bet I'm not the only one. ninja

I didn't even know there was going to be on the show. I didn't know it was Isis until the show was damn near over.

By the way, what was the name of the chick who got booted off last week? Sharoun, or something I think? She scared me....a LOT. Especially when she smiled.

I'm so excited for tonight's epi. >_<  

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:00 am
sankapoo
devilsmokinangel
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
Janice really was a DICKinson! She contradicted herself all the flipping time. I hated how mean she was for no reason, especially when she was talking sh!t about my girl Toccarra.

I think the newest model judge is trynna be a sorry mix between her and Twiggy. She seems nice sometimes--which seems like she's being fake--then mean, like she was to Dominique when she called her a tranny.

Uh, rude much?

I really think Janice is a head case..... shes like skitszo (Sorry i cant spell it) or something cos she can be really nice then all of a sudden shes out tryin to kill ppl and stuff lol well more or less

Girl you know she is.

I loved how she'd sit there and be like..OMg I'm the worlds first supermodel.

I was like..You plastic doll! No you're not! StFu ad leave. mad

Theres a Transgender person on the show>? NO WAY! What seasonn?!

This season! It's Isis. 3nodding

And Janice was too much. She'd sit there all smiles and giggles, then the next second she's rolling her eyes and being rude as hell. Definite skitzo.

She needs some drugs in a major way. Damn.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:18 am
the season where salesha won just finished YEah i picked her from the start....  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:55 am
Wow, really. How come you're so behind?

I like Salesha. I got a magazine with her in it a couple days ago. Metro Style or something. She looked purddy. I'm glad the other chick didn't win. She looked a lil bit like a cracked out pixie to me.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:01 am
yeah LOl a Pixie Totally LOL thats funny as a pretty little pixie though but still not no top model.

I behind cos i all the way in NZ biggrin

and Do u notice that most the girls on top model arent that pretty until they have there make up done LOL.

But i did think Heather was really pretty But she was like all Munted and stuff awwwww poor heather  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:51 am
Dang. I mean, I knew you were out in NZ, I just didn't know scheduling was so different. But you know, on youtube, they have the premiere of the new season, broken into like 9 parts. Part 1 here. Yup yup. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:56 am
oh no now i annoyed lol I want to watch it but cant cos im on a really Crap puter its my old one.... and im even more gutted cos I went and bought a whole new puter and the screens blown on it and this screen is too old for it... So i got a mean puter but cant use it lol.

But ill watch that when i get a new screen one of these days  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:32 am
Aww, double dang dude! I forgot you were on the old slow comp. I sowwy.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:54 am
lol sweet as I dont kno if i can put up with this for much longer its sooo slow and freezes7/11 lol  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:36 am
lol When do you plan on getting a new one?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:35 pm
devilsmokinangel
yeah LOl a Pixie Totally LOL thats funny as a pretty little pixie though but still not no top model.

and Do u notice that most the girls on top model arent that pretty until they have there make up done LOL.

But i did think Heather was really pretty But she was like all Munted and stuff awwwww poor heather

Yeah but thats how they always look. I remember seeing a Dove Commercial about it.

They had this blond lady come in, A model, and she sat in a chair, completely without makeup, zits and everything exposed, very average looking women, wouldnt have pegged her for a model.

anyways then it speeds through the process of the makeup and the hair and then the wind machine and the picture taking. And then it pans to the computer and you see them airbrush things out, and make her eyes brighter and larger, her hair shinier, her nose thinner.

and then it shows her on a billboard for something.

I was like..Whoa! eek

I feel pretty now! rofl  

sankapoo

8,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:44 pm
lol they dont alwayssssss look like that but yeah alot do  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:02 am
sankapoo
devilsmokinangel

Yeah but thats how they always look. I remember seeing a Dove Commercial about it.

They had this blond lady come in, A model, and she sat in a chair, completely without makeup, zits and everything exposed, very average looking women, wouldnt have pegged her for a model.

anyways then it speeds through the process of the makeup and the hair and then the wind machine and the picture taking. And then it pans to the computer and you see them airbrush things out, and make her eyes brighter and larger, her hair shinier, her nose thinner.

and then it shows her on a billboard for something.

I was like..Whoa! eek

I feel pretty now! rofl

Yeah, it is pretty amazing the amount of photo editing that goes on for some of the models. It's like, if all that was necessary how the hell did they get the gig?  

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:48 am
I think the whole tara sayin she loves the Plus size models is a load of s**t too. Why dont more of them win then  
TV Shows

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff