Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Lala Chat. General chat & Spam
What Kinda "Music" Do You Listen To? Or Dont Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:45 am
xD

Truth be told, I don't think I've ever heard another version of it, only the one by Queen.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:50 am
devilsmokinangel
I havent heard of any of those bands/artists

Most of them range from fairly unknown to very unknown. Though, I'm surprised when people aren't familiar with Bjork or Nick Cave. Both are internationally well known artists, both are multiplatinum by now, and both have shaped a lot of modern music.

Nick Cave ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsOBpDkwBtM&feature=related ) is an Australian artist who has worked with a number of different bands and projects, most notably Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds. He's been well-reviewed and well received for more than 20 years now, even as recent as his very well reviewed 2008 album "Dig, Lazarus, Dig!!". His music blends many elements from post-punk, rockabilly (a la Johnny Cash), the blues, and Sinatra-era pop.

Bjork ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VD0a8LCbeos&feature=related ) is sometimes more well known for her peculiar behavior and fashion, but her music is more than noteworthy. Well reviewed and high-selling, Bjork has crafted some of the most unusual and powerful electronic music of the last 15 years. Her constantly evolving work has been a major influence to modern electronica, and a fundamental force within modern trip-hop.  

GilAskan

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:57 am
its the 3rd version of that song i herd i member ages ago my sister an i were watchin Music Vids on Tele and there was a really cool version By a chick with long brown hair... But ive searched but cant find it..... Sucks not knowin the artist who sang it  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:58 am
GilAskan
devilsmokinangel

Bjork ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VD0a8LCbeos&feature=related ) is sometimes more well known for her peculiar behavior and fashion, but her music is more than noteworthy. Well reviewed and high-selling, Bjork has crafted some of the most unusual and powerful electronic music of the last 15 years. Her constantly evolving work has been a major influence to modern electronica, and a fundamental force within modern trip-hop.

OHH yeah i kno her And i never been a fan sorry  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:39 am
GilAskan
devilsmokinangel

I'm only familiar with Bjork when she got in a fight or something with some photographer cause he kept trying to take pics of her kid. Not familiar at all with her music. Sorry.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:22 pm
i listen to a wide variety of jpop rock, metal, some bjork and blue man group.  

Kyoyin

Ursaula

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:07 pm
When I was little I liked the barenacked (spelling >.<) ladies, I liked the chimpansee song lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:40 pm
really? never heard that song be4  

Kyoyin

GilAskan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:46 pm
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
GilAskan
devilsmokinangel

I'm only familiar with Bjork when she got in a fight or something with some photographer cause he kept trying to take pics of her kid. Not familiar at all with her music. Sorry.

I listen to a LOT of music, and it's given me a decent perspective on music as a whole. Furthermore, I try to be objective when I make statements about artists; Bauhaus is one of my favorite bands, but I don't think they're a good band, for example.

With these two things in mind, I would go so far as to say that Bjork is a candidate for the greatest music composer in history. In my mind, she's battling with Mozart, Verdi, and a few contemporary (last 50 years, at least) artists.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:13 pm
Well yeah She is good alot of ppl think so but i dont like her... much... there may be one or two of her tunes i liked  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

Ursaula

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:04 pm
Kyoyin
really? never heard that song be4

I like it  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:23 pm
Ive herd of the Bare Naked ladies But i cant say i can name any of there songs........... Maybe if i heard one of them i might member abit more  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

Aranel Lissesul

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:45 am
I think I've heard of Bare Naked Ladies, but I've never listened to any of their music. I really like Linkin Park and Sum 41. The only problem I have with Linkin Park is all the cussing...that I could really do without...>.>....<.<...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:22 pm
I use to love Linkin Park when Hybrid Theory came out............. But then i just got sick of that guys screamin voice, one guy can sing fine but ohh wow theres a screamer..... i loved crawling when i 1st herd it but now not so much  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

Ursaula

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:11 am
devilsmokinangel
Ive herd of the Bare Naked ladies But i cant say i can name any of there songs........... Maybe if i heard one of them i might member abit more

I'll find one of their songs for you onnnnne sec *searches*  
Lala Chat. General chat & Spam

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces