Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Lala Chat. General chat & Spam
Adult's 18+ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:55 pm
Kyoyin
i got an 11 year old with ADD messing with me on gaia. kids these days have no respect for there elders. its a shame. Oh yea sry im new here nice to meet all of you mrgreen

xD That's too bad. Those ADD'ers can be a distracted pain.

And hullo there! Welcome!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:12 am
my dad has 2 kids 2 his Gf and My little half sister was always really hypo and attention seeking so they just labeled her then and there with ADHD or ADD same thing......... it annoyed me soo much cos all she needed was attention i mean she stayed at my house and i took her to brush her teeth and wash her face and she didnt kno how????? She was 10 !!!!! My step Mother doesnt kno how to raise girls or sumthing cos she has anotha daughter whos my age and shes not all there xp  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

Trichromatism

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:20 pm
devilsmokinangel
my dad has 2 kids 2 his Gf and My little half sister was always really hypo and attention seeking so they just labeled her then and there with ADHD or ADD same thing......... it annoyed me soo much cos all she needed was attention i mean she stayed at my house and i took her to brush her teeth and wash her face and she didnt kno how????? She was 10 !!!!! My step Mother doesnt kno how to raise girls or sumthing cos she has anotha daughter whos my age and shes not all there xp

Haha wow, thats quite a story. I'm 20 years of age by the way, so just stopping by to holler back.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:50 am
Trichromatism
devilsmokinangel

Haha wow, thats quite a story. I'm 20 years of age by the way, so just stopping by to holler back.
OMG U seem like a real smarty Pants Aint ya  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

krazyklownz

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:03 am
haylo  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:17 pm
krazyklownz
haylo
hey you back biggrin how are ya  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

Souske_the_assasin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:26 pm
just stopping by to say hi to all of u  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:15 pm
hey assasin nice avi u got there welcome  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:39 am
devilsmokinangel

That's horrible! Who let that woman reproduce?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:27 pm
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
devilsmokinangel

I Laughed out loud  

Trichromatism

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:47 pm
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
devilsmokinangel

it is aye and my older sister is a metal heath for adolesent kids and she gets really mad cos we hate watchin our little sister grow up like she is sad We want her to move up here with us but theres no way her mother wuld let her..... But its not all the mothers fault (my step Mums) i mean My dad doesnt do s**t too, he always wanted a son and when my mum didnt want more kids after 3 girls he was gone in a flash lookin to breed with whom eva had a slit inbetween there legs......... then he got my step mum up the duff had a girl then got her up the duff again and finally got his little BOY!! grrrr so he like spends tones of time with him and none with my little sister sad poor wee kid

But hey I took them both to Disneyland and Knotts Berry Farm in LA a few Months Back now and the my wee bro was a freckin p***y man he was too scared to go on anything from the gondella's to a freckin Splash Mountain ........ i think thats what it is. And My lil Sis loved it all ..........

I reckon it wuld be SOOO ******** funny if my lil Bro Turned out to be a gay boy...... My Father wuld be ruined LMFAO...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:09 pm
devilsmokinangel
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
devilsmokinangel

it is aye and my older sister is a metal heath for adolesent kids and she gets really mad cos we hate watchin our little sister grow up like she is sad We want her to move up here with us but theres no way her mother wuld let her..... But its not all the mothers fault (my step Mums) i mean My dad doesnt do s**t too, he always wanted a son and when my mum didnt want more kids after 3 girls he was gone in a flash lookin to breed with whom eva had a slit inbetween there legs......... then he got my step mum up the duff had a girl then got her up the duff again and finally got his little BOY!! grrrr so he like spends tones of time with him and none with my little sister sad poor wee kid

But hey I took them both to Disneyland and Knotts Berry Farm in LA a few Months Back now and the my wee bro was a freckin p***y man he was too scared to go on anything from the gondella's to a freckin Splash Mountain ........ i think thats what it is. And My lil Sis loved it all ..........

I reckon it wuld be SOOO ******** funny if my lil Bro Turned out to be a gay boy...... My Father wuld be ruined LMFAO...

Damn, poor thing. At least she has you and your older sister since her parents seem to be so unawares. Maybe when she gets older, she'll want to come and stay with you so her mother won't be able to say a damn thing about it.

And that would totally serve your pops right if the lil one turned out to be gay. That'd be funny as hell. xD  

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:22 pm
yeah im hoping when shes like 16 she will want out..... then she shuld want to come up here ... it will be a big move for her. but yeah it wuld be real funny if he turned out gay.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:19 am
Hey. : D

An 18+ thread!

.. *taps fingers*  

Marcus McFlufferson

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:21 pm
hey Marcus how You doin? biggrin  
Lala Chat. General chat & Spam

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff