Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Questions, Answers, and FAQs
When's the best time to get Vincent? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ULTIMA_warrior13

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:07 pm
but what if i already talked to sephiroth?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:41 pm
KHcloud13
but what if i already talked to sephiroth?
it doesnt matter the way he has it play out is how a strategy guild would have you do it.  

Hero Of Three Kingdoms

Familiar Lunatic

ULTIMA_warrior13

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 1:26 pm
but what if I already talked to Vincent?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:30 am
Ok im sure this has already been said but ill put my input. Try to either get your limit breaks up, or close to it when u go in battle. Then just do magic over and over, until his magic half is dead, and only his physical half remains.. then attack use all 3 limit breaks at once. and if hes not dead, then hes damn close  

xxxslash616xxx

captain christian

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:21 am
dont wait just get him  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 9:17 pm
asap i would say  

jgrandy25

Teddy Tibbers

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:54 am
As Soon As Possible........  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:05 pm
Never xp

(jk)  

Klous d-Arc

Electromagnetic Spectrum

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:25 am
ASAP

which means as soon as you reach Nibelheim.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:08 am
i say get vincent in the second disk when your people are 40 or over because it is easier to remember to go to lucrecia's cave once in the second and once in the third to get his ultimate weapen and limit break.  

metamorphises

Cerberus Gunner

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:26 pm
the best time to get vincent is as soon as possible
reasoning:
1. It trains his limits up, the longer you wait the longer it takes to get his newer limits.
2. HE FREAKIN ROCKS! lol  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:03 pm
ULTIMA_warrior13
but what if I already talked to Vincent?

If you've already talked to Vincent, that's fine. He won't join you when you initially talk to him. You have to leave the basement for him to join you. He'll essentially stop you and say 'lets go for it.' It doesn't matter if you've talked to Sephiroth either. You can even talk to Sephiroth, talk to Vincent, and then leave (and then get stopped by Vincent.)  

Sephistrife16

Libra Zebra

4,800 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:26 pm
ASAP, I got him as soon as I could both times I played that game, the first time was super annoying and I lost about 20 zillion times, the 2nd I beat the boss in under a minute...so it depends on what level you are really. If you have a lot of trouble level up a bit and retry.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:00 pm
if you don'ta have at the final set of bosses you're skrood so get him the first thing you do in cloud's home town  

NINJA_master_god

The Original Jero-Z

Original Vampire

8,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:14 pm
I'm going to have to disagree with everyone, and say that waiting might be a good idea unless you have a better weapon for vincent before getting him. If not, he can be too far behind your other characters in strength when you get him, because (in my opinion) his first weapon sucks balls. I think you should wait until you get a better weapon, because his level is either equal to cloud's or the average level of your party when you get him, so either way, if you wait he's going to be on par with your party.

I do know there is a stronger weapon for him you can get before you are able to unlock him, but I can't remember what it is, so sorry!

edit:

I'm pretty sure his level is equal to clouds, though, and not the average of the party. Thought I'd add that.  
Questions, Answers, and FAQs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff