Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Song of the Siren (Accepting :: OPEN) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 289 290 291 292 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:18 pm
Neriande's eyebrow raised as she noticed a man that had washed ashore. She stood up, and walked towards him. Curiousity was the only emotion showing in her deep sky blue eyes. Her rosy pink lips curled into a small smile, and she began wondering if he was alive or not.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:26 pm
Persephanie leaves the cave and swims up when she notices that the storm had subsided. She is still a ways out from the shore, but she notices two figures on the beach. Swimming closer, Persephanie hides in the rocks, just her head above the waves.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Tigrex fang

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:27 pm
he coughs out water " ugh... what happened..?" he said in a daze until looking into NeriandeĀ“s eyes "... H..hello"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:30 pm
"Hi. Did you die or something?" Neriande asked, smiling brightly. The young girl was obviously confused, and didn't know the full meaning of death. Nei sometimes acted like she was just some helpless and ditsy girl in front of humans, so that she could lure them into a trap and such. She loved the taste of human blood, and craved it often.  

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Tigrex fang

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:42 pm
he got up " No im still alive..... he looks into her eyes "your... not human are you.."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:48 pm
Katalina turned over lazily in the water, just below the surface. The low sound of a foghorn had drawn her up, but the boat had drifted away just as she'd come up. Resigned to her misfortune, she'd slid back under.
No one had even seen her.
Eventually, another boat would come. And she would be there to see it this time, she promised herself.  

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:04 pm
"What makes you say that?" Nei asked innocently, acting like she was confused. She placed her hands on her hips, and stared at Alec while awaiting his response.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:07 pm
he smiles and got up " i have been at sea a LONG.. time And i know a sea creature when i see one... cmon.. im not afraid and i wont tell anyone.. but i have waited all of my life to meet a lovely sea maiden...." he said holding her hands.  

Tigrex fang

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:10 pm
Persephanie bit her lip watching them. Don't tell him. She thought clinging to a rock worriedly. She glanced around, wondering if she should make a distraction of some sort, but thought against it and remainded silent.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:13 pm
"What makes you think that..?" Nei asked, still looking rather confused. She couldn't tell him. No, not yet. If she did, than her rather large series of human murders would be revealed. She would be put at jeapordy, and would never be able to taste the delicious human blood again!  

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Tigrex fang

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:15 pm
he nods " i understand But i still know what you are.... but my lips are sealed" he said laying back on the beach.." My name is Alex."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:17 pm
Nei then said, "Your confusing me. But my name is Corrille."
She used an alibi, thinking that telling him her real name could also endanger her. It was obvious that she was going to keep playing stupid.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Tigrex fang

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:31 pm
he smiles " well then Corrille nice to meet you now to find a way out of this island" he waves good bye to her and leaves to find some supplies  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:34 pm
Joshua waded into the calm waters of Half-Moon Cove, glancing up as he did so. "Well, I'm glad that storm passed quickly. Though this is a fairly sheltered cover." Joshua often spoke to himself. He didn't see any harm in it as the only one who could hear him was Marie. "Well, speak of the devil." He smiled as Marie popped her head up beside him. "How are you today?" Joshua spoke to her as if she could understand him. And half the time, he swore she did. Marie answered him with a series of clicks and squeaks. Patting her head, Joshua moved to his small boat. He wanted to check out the coral reefs today. Not wasting anytime, he gunned the engine and headed outwards. Marie kept pace beside his boat easily.  

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:34 pm
"But town's only a couple miles away..." Nei said, laughing. She turned and walked in the opposite direction, which was where she had come from in the first place. Maybe she was going to lure some other human out for a nice dinner tonight!  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 289 290 291 292 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff