T_T
36%
 36%  [ 91 ]
Total Votes : 247

Lil-Jo
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:25 pm
Lady Elenfea
I just checked mine and it is showing non member. so i guess i'll just have to wait till all the new work is done. thank you

I just looked you up and it says member...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:25 pm
Lil Brat
Some of you are noticing that when you check your member status the system says you are a "non-member." Interestingly enough, when one of our mods checks, we get the same message... However, when we go to invite members to the guild, an error message pops up saying that person is already a member of the guild.

Why is it doing this? Gaia is updating the guild system which has given us multiple glitches. Hopefully they will be done with the updates soon so we will have control over our guilds again...

In the meantime, if you continue to have this issue, post here and once the updates are complete we can double-check to ensure you are still a member.

Thank you ~ heart

Hi, it still says I am a non-member so I am posting here as per your request. Thanks biggrin  

arkansasgoatmama

Matlej

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:44 am
well i am a non member but i was a member when i last looked at it gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:07 am
just a waitin' and a seein  

screaminkitty

Sparkly Fatcat

6,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:52 pm
arkansasgoatmama is a member.
Matlej is a member.
Screamin kitty is a member.

I'm not sure why the member list in the guilds are still not working well, but when I looked each of you up, it shows you as members.

Gilda  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:07 pm
Oh, well that is good news.
I thought I had got someone upset, or something.
I'm in a chatty mood today, so ... ummm, mew?  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Lady Shayalla

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:59 pm
Lil Brat
Some of you are noticing that when you check your member status the system says you are a "non-member." Interestingly enough, when one of our mods checks, we get the same message... However, when we go to invite members to the guild, an error message pops up saying that person is already a member of the guild.

Why is it doing this? Gaia is updating the guild system which has given us multiple glitches. Hopefully they will be done with the updates soon so we will have control over our guilds again...

In the meantime, if you continue to have this issue, post here and once the updates are complete we can double-check to ensure you are still a member.

Thank you ~ heart

Okay then I think I will WAIT till I'm a member AGAIN (snif)!!! crying  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:03 pm
Lady Shayalla
Lil Brat

Thank you ~ heart

Okay then I think I will WAIT till I'm a member AGAIN (snif)!!! crying

When I look you up it shows that you are a member.  

Lil-Jo
Crew

Jadrianna72

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:17 am
test post; haven't noticed any problems yet... smile  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:52 am
Lil Brat

Thank you ~ heart

Hello, I got my letter accepting me to your guild. But now I am listed as non-member. sad So can you please add me to your list of people to check/fix? Thank you for your help and accepting me cool  

Tiggerlily8

Fallicious Flavor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:51 am
I got the same thing on mine as well O.o Glad things are patched up  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:21 am
Just wondering why I was declined? I explained who I was and left my age, please let me know.  

Veunus Rahl

Distinct Kitten

8,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Taxi Mama

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:37 pm
I was checking to see if some zOMG players were members, and realized I'm listed as NON-MEMBER. Oops?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:16 pm
I went and check the member list for each of you, and it shows you are all members. Damn Gaia and her glitchiness. She must be a whippersnapper trying to scare the stuffins out of us poor oldish people.

Gilda  

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

janibob

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:12 pm
I to am listed as a non member crying  
The GAIA Complaints Dept

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash